per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Peel

an unexpected turn of events
Reaction score
Exclusive: Misty Croslin Immunity Offer?

February 25th, 2011

http://www.artharris.com/2011/02/25/exclusive-misty-croslin-immunity-offer/#more-4993

With thanks to Dr. Know for posting the article in the Media thread.
The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Misty Croslin was verbally offered immunity from prosecution for the murder of a five year old girl, missing since 2009, if she coughed up facts that could lead authorities to the body of Haleigh Cummings, and provide verifiable details about what happened to her former stepdaughter.

No offense to Art but this makes no bloody sense to me. If Ronald was not involved, why the heck would they give the person who killed her immunity to find her body? Haleigh's mom wants her home without any punishment for her death?

No offense to Art but this makes no bloody sense to me. If Ronald was not involved, why the heck would they give the person who killed her immunity to find her body? Haleigh's mom wants her home without any punishment for her death?

Ron IS involved. I hope she gets a lawyer, and negotiates a sentence where she tells all and gets out of prison and gets probation, that will really get this rolling.

Ron IS involved. I hope she gets a lawyer, and negotiates a sentence where she tells all and gets out of prison and gets probation, that will really get this rolling.
She has a lawyer. Possibly two.

I'm not sure what to make of this "news" and Art Harris's ever present "sources close to the case", but I humbly and gratefully acknowledge Dr. K's and Emma's efforts to alert us of this latest report.

What I don't get is ... She was offered immunity from prosecution for murder ... but offerred no adjustment to the 20 some years on the drug charges... so she'd still serve time ... and serve it as a rat if she squeaked ...

Not that I have much experience ... but this does not seem like a terribly aggressive nor timely offer.

Why would such an offer motivate Misty to rat on Ron or Timmy? (assuming she had info.)

How would it change her immediate problem (long sentence she already has).

These folks gave up nothing on each other and from what I can tell ... why should they?

Misty never told Robert Fields that she had something to trade for a deal either.

JMHO...and I could be missing something here...just let me know. :crazy:

The most logical conclusion is that they all know what happened and are equally guilty, and know that serving time on drug charges is better than serving time for murder.

I agree, Emma. There was no incentive for Misty to talk. The implication is that she MIGHT have been given a break on the drug charges in Putnam County. But if the offer came down after she had been sentenced in St Johns County, then what did she have to gain by talking? Twenty five years as a snitch? Not much of a deal there.

What I don't get is ... She was offered immunity from prosecution for murder ... but offerred no adjustment to the 20 some years on the drug charges... so she'd still serve time ... and serve it as a rat if she squeaked ...

Not that I have much experience ... but this does not seem like a terribly aggressive nor timely offer.

Why would such an offer motivate Misty to rat on Ron or Timmy? (assuming she had info.)

These folks gave up nothing on each other and from what I can tell ... why should they?

Misty never told Robert Fields that she had something to trade for a deal either.

The most logical conclusion is that they all know what happened and are equally guilty, and know that serving time on drug charges is better than serving time for murder.

They want evidence and she might not know where the evidence is.

well, if this is true, I'm hopeful she'll take the deal. I think, (& this is just MOO) , LE suspects Tommy as the perp... & them asking a sister to turn on her brother, is a tall order. so, it looks like LE is ready to negotiate. For those of you who suspect Misty as the murderer...she's never even come close to being named a suspect. Her brother holds that distinction. MOO.

I highly suspect Misty knows what happened to Haleigh but I doubt she has any information as to how and where Ron C and family disposed of Haleigh's remains..No way would Ron C and Co. allow her to be privvy to that information.JMHO

I highly suspect Misty knows what happened to Haleigh but I doubt she has any information as to how and where Ron C and family disposed of Haleigh's remains..No way would Ron C and Co. allow her to be privvy to that information.JMHO

ITA. Maybe she'll grow a concious and at least tell what she knows. I think LE knows who probably did it, but needs the evidence to back it up. JMO

Do the right thing for once Misty.

Maybe Misty is not so much in LOVE with Ron anymore.
Maybe Misty is NOT afraid or under his control anymore.
Misty now MAY talk!!!! with or without a big deal!

Because Misty had surrounded herself with people like Ronald Cummings who told her she basically had a free pass to do whatever she wants, she was a minor, I really bet when she said, I am just a 17 year old kid, how much can one kid take, well I bet those words were fed to her to say, she couldnt even be mentioned on police reports, so in a way, she did a lot of dirty work for Ron, she was an asset to him until she turned 18. No one ever thought she would get 20 years for this crime, I have no doubts she thought she would at the very worst get 3 years, everyone was shocked by the ruling. So now its all sinking in. If the cops wanted to solve this, they need to go to her in person, say, agree to testify about what Ron did, and be truthful, we will be giving tests, and you can walk out of here tomorrow, give her a night to think about it, this would be over.

She is not going to rot away her youth for Ron, and I bet even he is impressed she hasn't broke yet. She really is Ronalds best girlfriend ever.

I posted the article and still don't believe it. It doesn't make sense to offer her full immunity. But that's just my thoughts.

I posted the article and still don't believe it. It doesn't make sense to offer her full immunity. But that's just my thoughts.

It does if shes been threatened that she will go down just as hard as the person who actually did it!

I wish someone other than AH was saying this...

I agree, Emma. There was no incentive for Misty to talk. The implication is that she MIGHT have been given a break on the drug charges in Putnam County. But if the offer came down after she had been sentenced in St Johns County, then what did she have to gain by talking? Twenty five years as a snitch? Not much of a deal there.

I agree. The pot wasn't sweetened very much. If the sentence isn't going to be less then why should Misty say a word?

BBM: I think that LE made a deal that she had to lead them to Haleigh's body and I don't think that Misty knows where the body is, so there is no way for Misty to make a deal. Not on those terms. However, the very fact that she was offered total immunity tells me that LE knows that Misty did not kill Haleigh. LE needs her testimony to arrest and charge the one who did murder Haleigh. LE needs to sweeten the pot and add a shorter sentence for the drug charges.

well, if this is true, I'm hopeful she'll take the deal. I think, (& this is just MOO) , LE suspects Tommy as the perp... & them asking a sister to turn on her brother, is a tall order. so, it looks like LE is ready to negotiate. For those of you who suspect Misty as the murderer...she's never even come close to being named a suspect. Her brother holds that distinction. MOO.

I haven't considered Misty a suspect. I do however, consider Ron and/or Teresa involved in what happened to Haleigh.

:fence:

I don't know what to think. If this is factual, I do pray it leads us to finding Haleigh somehow, someway.

IMO, Ron is involved but LE can't make the case without Misty's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member