The Perfect Crime?

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~

LE will get her. They will charge her when they are good and ready, every i dotted and every t crossed. They would never risk a rush to judgement/double jeopardy on Casey. I have zero doubt that she will be charged with murder.

This is a marathon and not a sprint. A lack of higher charges does not point to no evidence. It's coming.

I am very concerned about how this will end up...Maybe not the perfect crime but Casey continues to manipulate EVERYONE around her including LE. Why is she even eligible for being out on bail when she violated the last terms by emailing that little girl and being on the internet? Then there is the gun in GA car? So what if CA didnt know it was there; it was still a violation. And why have thy never searched the landfills when her car was found next to a dumpster? Its NUTS and I am starting to think Barney Fife is running this investigation!

With no body and no proof that Cassy killed Caylee herself she can stick to her story and she will not be convicted of murder.

All she has to do is stick to her story and she is home free.

Yes...there may be evidence of death in the car and yes it is Caylee but guess what?

There is still no evidence that Cassy killed Caylee.

Zanny the Nanny killed her.

Cassy will be rich and free...living the high life with her soon to be rich parents.

JMHO!~

Im sorry but nowadays you do not always need a body for a conviction. Quite the opposite actually.

Scott Peterson received the death penalty and they could not tie one piece of dna to him and could never figure out the cause of death after Laci and Conner were found.

LE already has more DNA on Casey than they will ever ever need.

So much has not been released yet.

Is it true that he's doing this for free? Did he approach her with the offer of free representation? That's gotta' make one nervous ... it seems it would have to be all about the publicity for him. Or maybe he sees this as a way to redeem himself for the last case he lost?

I don't know for sure as I wasn't in the room for their initial conversation, but since she was stealing money from friends and relatives for daily expenses, I would assume he is doing it for free.

In my opinion Baez is just using her so that he can gain his own fame and notoriety, hoping it will pay off in the long run with other clients that have plenty of money.

That is NOT a good scenario for Casey's long-term benefit. He doesn't care how it comes out for her, as long as he gets his 15 minutes and more clients out of it.

And I must add that I think his courtroom skills are EXTREMELY weak. I watched him for the entire three hours of the initial bond hearing. He asked a lot of stupid, unnecessary questions, left out questions that should have been raised, and in general did a poor job of representing Casey. If it had been me, I would have fired him immediately after that hearing, free or not.

When this goes to trial, I believe Baez and Casey will be CRUCIFIED by a good prosecutor.

Bit I don't think Baez really cares what happens to her, as long as he gets his 15 minutes out of the deal. He's doing a good acting job pretending that he cares though! :)

KC was seen by that lady at AMscott leaving her car there. Proof she was in the car with the dead body smell and she admitted that so if I am a juror I am going to look at the facts. JB better deliver up Zany in person. Oh, but I am sure the real ZFG will testify.

KC was seen by that lady at AMscott leaving her car there. Proof she was in the car with the dead body smell and she admitted that so if I am a juror I am going to look at the facts. JB better deliver up Zany in person. Oh, but I am sure the real ZFG will testify.

I've never heard that the woman at Amscott saw Casey. I've only heard that she notice the car when she came to work. Do you have a link for that information? As that is not what it said in the documents. If this is true it is a great piece of evidence.

I heard the landfill has been searched twice, however, quite vast territory to cover and more than one landfill. Who knows where KC put her? But the child is in spirit and only her body remains, at this point. But the A's need closure and Just maybe they will revoke her bond and send her back to JAIL when caylee is found!!

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~

This is JMHO as well.

I will try to find one for you. LP said this also, I believe!! Not 100% but when I heard this I thought gotcha and you don't even know it.

Casey isn't nearly smart enough to commit the perfect crime. If she was, they wouldn't have her on all those inexplicably obvious check-kiting charges.

She's not too bright, but she's cunning.

I think the only thing that will eventually force Casey into admitting culpability is the choice she'll be given between a death penalty charge, and life.

With no body and no proof that Cassy killed Caylee herself she can stick to her story and she will not be convicted of murder.

Yes...there may be evidence of death in the car and yes it is Caylee but guess what?

Cassy will be rich and free...living the high life with her soon to be rich parents.

JMHO!~

I humbly disagree. Casey's confrimed actions after the so called abduction will convince a jury of her guilt.

JMHO!~
She's going down and besides you can't live on blood money. Karma is a Bea.
Every dog has there day as my mother used to tell me Her's will come. Luci

I think at some point the weight of the circumstantial evidence becomes overwhelming - not necessarily each little piece, but when there are so many interlocking pieces of the puzzle the picture becomes clear.

Especially in a case in which the defense attorney doesn't dare put his client on the stand, limiting his ability to actually introduce evidence and reducing him to an attempt to introduce doubt about everything the prosecution throws at her.

Good luck with that, Jose.

With all due respect, I disagree, okok.:)

Casey Anthony may be the most evil of baby killers.:furious:
She may have had years of experience in lying, deceitful planning, stealing, and obscene talk, and obscene living, but I do not believe she has outsmarted the work and investigation of some very fine law enforcement officers!
They know her kind.
They see her for what she is.
They know how to play her at her own game.
And they are more determined than she is!
Most of all, they want Caylee Marie Anthony's killer to pay for this vicious crime!

We just need to have patience. It's all coming together soon. I have Faith in that.

all of the above is just my humble opinions

I was just talking to a friend about this this morning. I believe that Casey had no intention of ever even mentioning the child again. If no one had asked her, I believe that she would have just moved forward with life and that would have been the end of it.

I agree!! It appears this is exactly what the A's are trying to doing.

Don't forget the sleaze factor.

Jose is going to have to admit to the jury that his client isn't necessarily the picture of the perfect mother, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

The jury may not agree.

I was just talking to a friend about this this morning. I believe that Casey had no intention of ever even mentioning the child again. If no one had asked her, I believe that she would have just moved forward with life and that would have been the end of it.
I think that was the plan three years ago, if her parents honestly didn't know she was pregnant. There may never have been a Caylee, just a newborn's body tossed in a dumpster.

I've never heard that the woman at Amscott saw Casey. I've only heard that she notice the car when she came to work. Do you have a link for that information? As that is not what it said in the documents. If this is true it is a great piece of evidence.

I cannot find in the documents but I know I heard this 'that the Amscott lady saw KC with groceries at the car before TonE picked her up' around 11 am. I am 99.9% sure of this but i am just a sleuther. :)

I agree!! It appears this is exactly what the A's are trying to doing.

Although, GA, initially told LE that He was afraid KC was holding back info, and that something bad had happened to Caylee, and CA called to report the car stolen by KC. Now, everything is different. What a difference a day makes!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back