Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii Guys , been popping in to see the progress of this case a few times a week .. logged in today to Bump for Britt and to say what a marvelous job you guys are doing :D

last night i logged in to MyYearbook and after many months ... i might add i'm not active there at all , the layout is just too confusing for me lol .... i noticed a friends request from Catherine , i noticed in her pofile Georgetown , which immediately gave me the shivers and thought of Britt .... i noticed one of her contacts using Britt as her profile pic and wanted to share it http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI4MDA4NDI4 .... i havent seen anything new listed on your profile page since june last year tho .....

Wishing you guys an awesome weekend , praying for a closure to this unsolved case :D

I feel like someone needs to report this person utilizing BD's picture on their own profile page but have no idea how to report it or who to report it to, even if they are not actively posting. It is sick and very disrespectful to BD's mom, family and friends (IMO).

Welcome to WS Regis!

Here we go on this tip again

The search area is a large one that has not been fully searched in the past, Caison said. Volunteers are back after the CUE center received a tip, she said.

"We've got 5.8 miles that we're focusing on, and that's just one way. We've got two sides of that," Caison said.

While the search so far has been long and expansive, one thing it is not is close to over, Caison said.

"We're not giving up. We're going to be here for the long haul. We'll be here until Brittanee Drexel is found one way or another. And we're going to continue to eliminate space," Caison said.

Here we go on this tip again

The search area is a large one that has not been fully searched in the past, Caison said. Volunteers are back after the CUE center received a tip, she said.

"We've got 5.8 miles that we're focusing on, and that's just one way. We've got two sides of that," Caison said.

While the search so far has been long and expansive, one thing it is not is close to over, Caison said.

"We're not giving up. We're going to be here for the long haul. We'll be here until Brittanee Drexel is found one way or another. And we're going to continue to eliminate space," Caison said.

This is awesome! Chills ran thoughout my being when I read this Rochestergirl! GB Monica Caison and CUE!

I am burning a really tall candle for Britt this weekend...with prayers of pleas to the heavens for answers 'to boot'.

I cannot stop thinking about Brittanee this weekend, what with the searches and all. I feel selfish about my emotions because I know that Britt's Mom, Dad, Sis, & Brother live each day with Brittanee in their hearts and heads and I do not know that pain.

However, Brittanee's vivacious spirit combined with the perseverance of the
Drexel family and CUE, and also LEA's involved is inspirational.

I am hopeful!

wm

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while, but read daily and am constantly thinking about Britt. Just praying we have some more tips and answers for the Drexels. Justice for Brittanee!!

God please let them find her if she is there. I know I'll be saying this prayer tonight.

No new clues in search for Brittanee Drexel
At least 150 people searched three miles of wooded road in Charleston County on Saturday in the hopes of finding a clue to the whereabouts of Brittanee Drexel.

But no significant finds were made, said Monica Caison, with the CUE Center for Missing Persons in Wilmington, N.C., which organized the search.

The CUE Center has organized several searches since the teen was last seen leaving the Blue Water Hotel on Ocean Boulevard April 25, 2009.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/01/2...s-in-search-for-brittanee.html##ixzz1CUB8fSc7

Local Search for Brittanee Drexel continues- Investigation into missing Georgetown County man to be renewed
Published Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:09 PM
Email Story
Printable Version
Discuss

About 200 searchers spread out this weekend looking for missing teen Brittanee Drexel in the forests on the

remote edge of Georgetown and Charleston counties.

Meanwhile, Monica Caison, who heads up the CUE Center for Missing Persons, said the case of a missing Georgetown County man will soon be renewed.

Caison said she has just received the case of Garrett (Gary) Hughes, who vanished from an area near Fraser Street in 2003.

Hughes disappeared from the now-closed Manor House Independent Living Facility which was in Kensington.

<snip>

http://www.gtowntimes.com/local/Sea...o-missing-Georgetown-County-man-to-be-renewed

Heading to myrtle beach myself soon. Prayers with Brit's family.

Havent' seen anything about the outcomes of today's search (Sunday) I hope this doesn't mean another dead end.

hoping to hear something was discovered today.

Such a shame. We're nearing the 2 year mark and still no answers. I still think of Britt often. Well wishes to her family.

I think Brittanee is being spolighted on NG's missing persons special tonight after her regular show. She should get the whole hour.

I think Brittanee is being spolighted on NG's missing persons special tonight after her regular show. She should get the whole hour.

That would be amazing! Where did you hear it at?

That would be amazing! Where did you hear it at?

On NG's show page, linked from CNN, she has Brittanne up, and she has been posting the person's picture each day when she is going to do the feature on him or her.

On NG's show page, linked from CNN, she has Brittanne up, and she has been posting the person's picture each day when she is going to do the feature on him or her.

thank you! i'll definitely be tuning in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa