OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hadn't. That was very emotional.

So since HR was pregnant we really had 9 people killed, right? I mean, she looks almost full term. Is it possible that the baby could have still been alive inside of her if she wasn't dead that long? Was the baby inside her possibly purposely shot?

One of the main reasons I think this is not just a local "tuff" is because I am assuming the motive was much bigger than a simple local tuff or beef someone had. If it was just a local tafu then sure someone could end up beating someone up or even killing someone or maybe 2 at most. But not going after all the people in 3 different homes and executing each one methodically.

IMO this has all the earmarks of a huge financial motive. Someone was owed some large some of money or product and came looking for it. Tried to get it from the people they thought had the knowledge and when they couldn't produce what they wanted they then went after others that they thought may be hiding what they wanted.

As they worked their way from one home to another it was more like
"so you people here obviously aren't going to produce or dont know where it is so your time is up" They offed them and then went to the next home where they thought it could be.

So since HR was pregnant we really had 9 people killed, right? I mean, she looks almost full term. Is it possible that the baby could have still been alive inside of her if she wasn't dead that long? Was the baby inside her possibly purposely shot?

The baby was 4 days old and laying next to her, baby wasn't hurt.

HR had already gave birth the baby was 4 days old and said to be laying right next to her when she was shot. The baby was not harmed

He is a very nice man.

I'm taking a break.

have no fear

JK dropped out of the Pres race, we will have an arrest tomorrow. After all is was him running that has caused an almost 2 week delay in LE announcing the murderer of 8 people that is full of twists and turns.

Been a member here since 04 ( yea I know it says 09-reason I had to add 12 to my user name) made my first post in 09. I have never seen a case where politics has been brought into the discussion especially a Gov. unless said person was directly a suspect in the case.

What theory could there be that would hold a sitting Gov. responsible for anything In this case? I submit NONE!! Not that I have seen.

Now the AG might be using what some might consider to be political speech by not giving out info that is important to the case, he might just be trying to gather evidence to build a solid case. WOW who would do that?

We must remember LE doesn't have to tell anyone anything, can lie to further the case, lots of things that some might not like. It is what it is. I accept it. Have seen it before

JMO and my two sense for what it's worth.

I have to give you my own personal "post of the day" award. The idea that a governor is holding up a murder investigation? I totally disagree with it. Honestly? I don't think he gives two whoops and a holler about it. And you're right about LE. Tearing everyone apart nonstop is certainly not doing a bit of good.

I do, on the other hand, realize we filter out opinions and theories through our own experience. So, if we associate with corrupt politicians, we are going to believe they are all corrupt. If we've had a bad experience with corrupt LE (and seriously, I'm sorry for any of you that have) we're going to assume all LE is corrupt.

I'm happy to report I don't know any corrupt politicians or LE. YAY!

V
No your not it is confusing.

I live in Ohio and I am originally from Kentucky. I have driven down Rt 73 so many times right past where this happened. It is so beautiful, still, and quiet there. I can't believe this happened.

I live in Ohio and I am originally from Kentucky. I have driven down Rt 73 so many times right past where this happened. It is so beautiful, still, and quiet there. I can't believe this happened.
I know it's very sad. My city has murders almost daily. Not of this magnitude but just yesterday 3 were shot domestic violence. Perp killed himself. I wish I could move.

Re BBM
I totally agree that I think the killers are not from the area. I have had a weird feeling that they drove in from out of town and did a mission and then quickly left. Just a really strange and strong feeling I have had. Nothing to base it on.

If it had to guess from where. Going with California.

Why California?

I see your point, I just think some of those guys are so dumb. I'm a little surprised they didn't post selfies with the bodies.
From my observations of gang activity over the last couple of years almost every facebook page I looked at that included a suspect they all looked dumb. Because they are dumb. But they are also brutal and soul less. I don't think all those involved were in gangs but I firmly believe IJ was. I won't mention any others I suspect unless I'm sure they meet the standards for discussing here. All it takes is 1 gang connection to bring others from other counties in to do retaliation hit. It happens every day. One incident can cause multiple murders that spans months. Many go unsolved because the direct link kept an alibi while his cohorts did the dirty work.

I keep getting HR and HG confused. Sorry, Im an idiot.

No, you're fine, we're all confused a little to some degree. There's just so many people involved, and many angles as to what happened. SMH

"Most" campers have a jackknife sofa in them also, and it folds down to make a full sized bed. From the looks of KR's 5th wheel, it more than likely slept 5-6 comfortably. Normally there is a sleeping space over top of the 5th wheel. (that may have been what DS meant when he said "I looked up and saw KR with a gunshot" I don't know how old that camper was so I will assume 30', so it may have had a small rear bedroom also. I haven't had a "camper" for a few years, we took the plunge and purchased a motorhome. The difference is night and day. Ours even has stackable washer/dryer.. thank goodness.
The one we stayed in had a great full sized bed on one end and all the creature comforts. We just used it for a couple nights though. My f-i-l had one of the mobile homes like you have. Part of it would extend out on the side when you press a button and it had a canopy that folded out on the side, he also had them put steps that dropped down to get in it (he has hip problems and it made it easier to get in). It was really nice. He sold it this year as he can no longer travel. But honestly, for a guy, baching it, they're not bad. You can pack up and hit the trail, free as a bird, anytime. Could have been why KR used it.

I cringe at typing this, but think, think of the coldness and sense of purpose that it must take to fire a weapon into the skull of another human. Repeatedly. Again and again. Who can do this?

Someone with no soul. Someone that is going to learn that stop, drop, and roll doesn't work after you die. :)

I don't see any problem with the logistics. In fact i find it interesting that the people I suspect were involved all seem to have an empty void on their social media accounts the night of the killing...whereas on a daily and nightly basis were posting before and after. This case is clear as day to me. I think LE is just waiting for the DNA to get back from the lab...but that could take weeks. It's a slow process depending on how much backlog there is.
If this ends up being over some stupid vendetta due to name calling I'm losing faith in humanity. I know that sounds crazy, but that is one of the stupidest reasons for killing 8 people. I can't articulate this feeling I have, but I almost want it to be the result of drug or another illegal activity. That, at least would make sense.
I do have a few questions though, because I've considered this person as well. I just couldn't answer these and maybe you could. It sounds like you've sleuthed him a lot deeper than I. I can't even find his FB page lol.
Would the people you suspect know enough about the Rhodens' day to day activities to successfully pull this off? Do you think they were familiar enough with them to get past KR's dog? Why would this suspect leave $1,000 at KR's feet? Why would this suspect beat CR1 and GR if the main issue was wit CR2?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Please elaborate. Was there one? An order by whom, against whom?
No no lol. Someone made the comment they wished someone loved them as much as DR loved a deceased friend. Someone else commented that they would get a restraining order because it is really almost too much, bordering on obsessive.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Why California?

Just a weird feeling I have gotten that the funding of a large shipment of "product" was shipped to them from California. It is far enough away where if someone wanted to get their money back or get revenge they would drive all the way there to do something like this and then think they could retreat back to their state and never be caught.

Ive probably seen too many movies about LA Gangs or something. LOL

I think the shooters had to be living either in California or some other far away state thinking they are far enough to not have LE track them down. Otherwise I don't think they would have been bold enough to execute everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa