Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.I just checked the date and time from west coast of the US which is 11:09PM SEPT 8 and Queensland AU is 4:09PM SEPT 9. Bit of a difference mate.

Wow.I just checked the date and time from west coast of the US which is 11:09PM SEPT 8 and Queensland AU is 4:09PM SEPT 9. Bit of a difference mate.
I was here this morning my time ... and I was the only one. A bit lonely but at least it felt like I was in some way holding the WS fort.

Today I got a summons for District Court Jury Duty. Do you think I will be asked if I am a "blogger" ?

Today I got a summons for District Court Jury Duty. Do you think I will be asked if I am a "blogger" ?

..maybe the defense will ask you if you watch the "nancy grace entertainment show"?

..if they get to the "cart before the horse"------fake a seizure.

I'll use this to ask.

What does ICA, and all these other acronyms mean?

I'll use this to ask.

What does ICA, and all these other acronyms mean?

ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony
FKC = Felon Casey
OCA - Offender Casey Anthony

and the list goes on.

Morning everyone! Nice to have a sidebar thread again!

As far as the Dr. Phil thing goes, did anyone not complain, boycott, anything? I hope he plays the Hammer Time Cindy and explains that as a part of grieving, which it may have been, but Cindy and FKC have those instant rages that can lead to murder...

RuPaul, where have I heard that before? Was he with Janet J ever? Lol. ;)

Cute thread, thank you mods.

I'm eating a chicken salad sandwich and drinking a Mai Tai from page 1. YUMMY

Is this okay on the Sidebar Thread?
Wonder which Cindy will make an appearance on Dr. Phil?

Calm Cindy, depressed Cindy, or raging Cindy?

Ill keep my eyes on youtube Monday for a replay of Dr. Phil's show. I won't watch the show as it's actually aired but honestly I'd like to hear the mistruths that are offered by the A's. lolol

mo

Awesome observation on the three faces of Cindy!! I was just wondering, have we ever seen the transition from one Cindy to the next? Or does she transform in private & come out a different person?

I think that watching the process would be morbidly fascinating. Would it happen in the blink of an eye? Or would it be slow and gradual?

Hi All, It seems like ages since a side bar.

After reading the article I am wondering who is the source. It sounds like Cindy and daughter have spoken to the same source, does it not.

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by
the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures#ixzz1XRxwPSJv

Hey, Well Done, do you serve those pasty things at your place?

I'm the one with the pasties! :floorlaugh: when I told them I had pasties in the oven, one of our members misunderstood and deemed it TMI!! :floorlaugh: that was one of the best sidebars ever!

I am so glad to have a sidebar thread back! I miss you guys SO MUCH :loveyou:

I dont care a fig for what OCA or any anthonys do but I sure miss you all so I keep coming back!

*Ynot does happy Sidebar dance*

RuPauls-Drag-RaceX390.jpg

http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/ADVOCATE/ARTS_AND_ENTERTAINMENT/2011/RuPauls-Drag-RaceX390.jpg

party_tequila_shots.jpeg

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/party_tequila_shots.jpeg

Ah, the memories! My google search bar has been so quiet, so... BORING, these last few months...

:grouphug: and thanks Beach! :blowkiss:

Awesome observation on the three faces of Cindy!! I was just wondering, have we ever seen the transition from one Cindy to the next? Or does she transform in private & come out a different person?

I think that watching the process would be morbidly fascinating. Would it happen in the blink of an eye? Or would it be slow and gradual?

IIRC - I think there were several times we got to see her morph into one of the other CA's when she was confronting protesters in front of her house. I guess it was facinating because I watched that stupid webcam 24/7.:crazy:

Finally!

Thought I was just going to have to bust out The Captain Morgan and it's a little early for him!

This is totally o/t, but did they ever release the JC Penney statements? TIA

LOL. Hey, as long you don't vote like the Pinellas 12, you'll be just fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie