Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony
FKC = Felon Casey
OCA - Offender Casey Anthony

and the list goes on.

Morning everyone! Nice to have a sidebar thread again!

As far as the Dr. Phil thing goes, did anyone not complain, boycott, anything? I hope he plays the Hammer Time Cindy and explains that as a part of grieving, which it may have been, but Cindy and FKC have those instant rages that can lead to murder...

RuPaul, where have I heard that before? Was he with Janet J ever? Lol. ;)

I don't remember RuPaul ever being with Janet J, but he may have spent a lot of time thinking he was Janet J. :)

okay, I know I am repeating myself but I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A NEW SIDEBAR THREAD

:loveyou: !!!

Three hours ten minutes til happy hour!

:woohoo:Awww!! Come on Strawberry-It's 5 o'clock somewhere!! And it's Friday!! :woohoo:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU"]Alan Jackson;Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I've always heard the Lord don't love a coward, soooo.......

How 'bout this for a Google Alert?

Sounds like luuuvvv is in the air! LOL

Hopefully "loverboy" is involved in the mexican drug world in mexico and we never see her again! Yes, go to mexico FCA it's so safe there

Three hours ten minutes til happy hour!

no way babe, drink on my time! it's 7pm here!

I took my lil ones to the butterfly house at the natural history museum today, okay one of them is bigger than me :floorlaugh: but the actual lil one was T H R I L L E D when we walked in and there were hundreds of butterflies all around! his face was just priceless :D

anyhoo so have a flutterby and a beer on my time :great:

no way babe, drink on my time! it's 7pm here!

I took my lil ones to the butterfly house at the natural history museum today, okay one of them is bigger than me :floorlaugh: but the actual lil one was T H R I L L E D when we walked in and there were hundreds of butterflies all around! his face was just priceless :D

anyhoo so have a flutterby and a beer on my time :great:

Sounds good to me!!! I love the butterfly room at the Philly Academy of Natural Sciences!

This is totally o/t, but did they ever release the JC Penney statements? TIA

Not that I've seen, Feebot. :(

But this is the Sidebar thread--nothing is off-topic as long as it is within TOS!

Not that I've seen, Feebot. :(

But this is the Sidebar thread--nothing is off-topic as long as it is within TOS!

BBM ! That's what I was going to say! But I was afraid I was wrong! :angel:

I haven't seen the JCP transcripts either, just the video they played during the travesty. I mean trial.

when is that hearing to unseal the video tape of Casey's reaction to the remains? is it the 23rd? wonder if it'll be recorded. is it only to unseal that particular tape? i heard somewhere that it may be to unseal a few things.

very nice thread :)

when is that hearing to unseal the video tape of Casey's reaction to the remains? is it the 23rd? wonder if it'll be recorded. is it only to unseal that particular tape? i heard somewhere that it may be to unseal a few things.

very nice thread :)

I'm pretty sure it is the 28th..and I think it is because this is on the docket:

09/01/2011 Notice of Hearing
9/28/11 at 1:30 pm

I'm embarrassed to say it's in my calendar :crazy: but I don't have access to it.

thanks strawberry. there is something happening in my life on the 23rd...i just don't remember what it is! last night my friend asked me when the new season of our favorite show will premiere..and i said the 23rd. it's actually the 26th. i have to get one of those fancy calenders :)

thanks strawberry. there is something happening in my life on the 23rd...i just don't remember what it is! last night my friend asked me when the new season of our favorite show will premiere..and i said the 23rd. it's actually the 26th. i have to get one of those fancy calenders :)

It's the first day of fall according to my other calendar, maybe that's it!

Just dropping in to say hi. Miss the sidebar days. I still have some travel time coming up and then I will be able to get back on ws more often.

Just dropping in to say hi. Miss the sidebar days. I still have some travel time coming up and then I will be able to get back on ws more often.

Wow, am I wanting it to be five pm here in OKC! I totally read your statement as you have some time travel left at first! I was like WOW, and then realized you meant travel time! :floorlaugh:

Thanks Mods !! :seeya:
The sidebar thread is a great idea !!
It's gets confusing when news is slow, where to post ....
(Love the refreshments too! :toastred: )

Are you guys still here?? Good!! :heartbeat:

I know what you mean. If Cindys seizure revelation is really on the Dr. Phil show, then I don't think it was leaked by someone trying to promote viewers to tune in. No, just the opposite. And if its not really on his show, maybe Dr. Phil should say something.MOO.
Maybe Baez hates not getting all the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1