GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

Whilst my heart is breaking for little Kiesha, I'm happy she can finally lie in peace and get the justice she deserves.

Glad she has been found finally. The outcome is little surprise, but still heartbreaking. Rest now, little one.

So, they were caught at her gravesite?? They led the cops to her unknowingly huh?? RIP Dear Keisha:(

Rest in Peace Kiesha

Under the circumstances you have received
a very good Birthday Present.

Rest in Peace Kiesha, happy birthday sweet little angel girl.

RIP Kiesha..... I was hoping beyond hope that someone was keeping you and loving you for the beautiful girl you are. And I guess God is holding you tonight. Happy Birthday Baby, please know, we all have fallen head over heals for you :seeya: And Justice will be served

Officers from Strike Force Jarocin cordoned off parts of Freya Street Reserve, close to where the parents were arrested. Police have located a shallow bushland grave which they believe contains the remains of Kiesha.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ydney-girl-found/story-e6frg6nf-1226043305458

^ BBM- Aprox 6km from the woodstock Ave Unit

15ewuo9.jpg

did you notice that they were in Shalvey Lane at 1am when they were caught, and bushland in Shalvey is now declared a crime scene.. There is a very interesting comment on the Help find Kiesha Abrahams FB page. I will just say the fact it was her 7th Birthday, plays a big part. I have so much faith now in the LE knowing they obviously had this pair under surveillance without them knowing just how much they were being watched!!!!! Times like this I'd love to be a detective.

Do you mean they were visiting the grave they put her in at 1am? And the police caught them visiting the grave?

I always suspected it was them - I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy to see how she was murdered.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were already arrested, and the police had them intentionally lead them to the grave. I don't think they were "caught" going there.

Perp walk on this video....

http://www.news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8240284/couple-charged-with-murdering-sydney-girl

According to court documents the pair were arrested just after 1am (AEST) on Friday on Freya Street at Shalvey, in Sydney's west.

http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKieshaAbrahams?sk=wall

The event for Kiesha starts in a little over an hour. Some people are a bit upset that this all happened on her birthday. I can't really think of a better day for it to happen. :waitasec:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ydney-girl-found/story-e6frg6nf-1226043305458

The unidentified remains were found at about 8am (AEST) today "at a number of locations" on land off Stoney Creek Road, at Shalvey, police said.

"A post mortem will also be conducted to establish the cause of death."

Ms Abrahams was too "distraught" to appear at Parramatta Bail Court today, her solicitor Alexander Reetov told registrar Ross Lawton.

Mr Smith also declined to appear in court.

all the comments on the FB page about them visiting the grave for her birthday have been removed. It did have it on a newsite but I noticed that has all been altered as well. I dont know if it is something legal or not. They were in a laneway very close when arrested so were either on their way to or from the gravesite as they were not in a house and neighbours heard screaming when the police cars pulled up, so they must have taken them by surprise.

I think the police had enough evidence against them and were biding their time, a criminal profiler or similar said that she'd want to visit the grave for her birthday and they had them under surveillance. I think they got them after they went and then made them show them where it was, but it also could of been on their way.

Has anyone else heard any mention of the alleged remains location being at/next to the shooting range? Or are they still sticking with the word 'reserve'?

http://www.bpc.com.au/

^ Click on the 'How to find us' tab to see the map showing it's location of Freya Crescent where the shallow grave was said to be found.

Rest in Sweet Peace Princess Kiesha and thank you to all the police and detectives who never gave up on finding you.

ETA- snip from an old article:
Police said they had been told Kiesha's father, Christopher Weippeart, pointed a gun at his daughter, her half-sister, Brianna, and her stepfather, Robert Smith, last month.

Kylie Marshall, a friend of Kiesha's mother, told the Herald the gun allegations had been reported to police only after the child's disappearance.

''Four weeks ago the father rode past on a bike when Robbie was out hanging the clothes on the line with the two girls, Brianna and Kiesha, and pointed a gun at them,'' she said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...th/story-e6frfkvr-1225901910111#ixzz1KEvpT0Gi

BBM- Could this have been an attempt to point the blame on Chris in anticipation of the remains eventually being found at a shooting range?

Rumour - it was a tweet couple of hours ago.

the police had found remains awhile ago, but were waiting for them to visit grave.

Oh my God, just saw this on the news that they have found Kiesha and her mother and stepfather have been arrested! Going back to read and catch up.

Only thing I can say is well done to the police, they kept on the case and didn't allow it to go cold, it remains to be seen if this little girl gets justice through the Australian courts, that, I have serious doubts about.

I can easily see the pair of them claiming accidental death, panic then lying and try to see if they can get approx 3-5 yrs then out free and clear. I would hazard a guess that some serious money will be provided (by way of aboriginal funding) to give them good legal defense. This will be a case to watch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back