NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the overall bond was 51,000 all that means is they had to come up with a lousy 5100

Remember Momma?
"She's a straight-up good mother,” Ann Summers, Antoinette Nicole Davis' mother, said Saturday after hearing of the arrest.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

that is why Brad had Shaniya for 4 years?????. :waitasec:

I'm in total shock once again! First that a crime like this against a child happened at all. Then after the arrests that the bond was as low as it was. Why in the world didn't a judge raise that bond? We all new with the bonds that low that this could happen and now it has. What's next, Mario getting out?!

I'm telling you, I'm outraged over this!

a/k/a district court judge Tal Baggett.

ETA: More formally, "Hon. Talmage S. Baggett, Jr."

What? :waitasec: They can cme up with 50K :waitasec:

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Someone probably came up with the $5100 and whatever relative has a tiny bit of equity in their home signed a guarantee.

If they aren't going to charge her with felony murder, which they don't appear to be doing, and she testifies for the state at his trial I bet you anything she gets a deal for time served.

you only need up to come with 10 percent.

they only needed 5100

I'm sure they probably bonded out on 10% of that. Maybe the bonds person was hoping she wouldn't make it back to court, and then not only would she be out of commission but they could assume the remaining 90%.....
assume 90% from that clan? they are poor people....

I am sticking with something stinks......:puke:

If it did not stink he would have given a much bigger bond like maybe 1M

you only need up to come with 10 percent.

they only needed 5100

You have to have some collateral for the bondman to put up the promissary note. They aren't going to take a 50k risk on a flight risk and have no one to get their money back from after the court gets it from them.

You have to have some collateral for the bondman to put up the promissary note. They aren't going to take a 50k risk on a flight risk and have no one to get their money back from after the court gets it from them.

WHO put that up? the collateral? :banghead:

a/k/a district court judge Tal Baggett.

ETA: More formally, "Hon. Talmage S. Baggett, Jr."

With judges like that. :sick:
Shaniya will not see any more justice then Caylee Anthony will. :( :( :(
Waite till Casey Anthony comes out on time served :furious:

YES SURE JUSTICE SYSTEM.....:furious: :furious:

It is entirely up to the bondsman the amount he will accept to bond out. Not always 10% JMO

I sure wish I knew WHERE she is staying. I already ran into Dad, Brad or whatever at Harris Teeter. Sickening feeling. I mean, would she have to be on house arrest or something, or could she be running around the mall? ack!

I think those of us who can attend the next hearing, should do so.

Is it open to the public? Sure I'll go, anyone else?

I'll bet she doesnt make it to court!! Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan