***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

It was in a smaller than normal B and N. There was a small group of people. I identified myself as one of those idiot bloggers. He laughed. He was relaxed...didn't want to do all the talking so he asked if there were any questions...guess who always had her hand up?

Okay...waiting with great anticipation for the Questions asked and JA's answers...

It was in a smaller than normal B and N. There was a small group of people. I identified myself as one of those idiot bloggers. He laughed. He was relaxed...didn't want to do all the talking so he asked if there were any questions...guess who always had her hand up?

Tell us! Tell us - huh - willya please????

Ok...now I know I'm old, but didn't the As refuse lie detector tests?

iirc...George and Cindy had initially accepted but Lee did not want to and convinced his parents not to take a poly either.

Okay...waiting with great anticipation for the Questions asked and JA's answers...

Intermezzo! Look at your answer and then look at my answer!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: - you are always so...together!

Me?? :waitasec: Not so much I think.....

go to above post - I see pic....
Sorry, 16,000 posts and I never added a pic. How sad!
He didn't wear his glasses for most of the Q and A. I haven't been on all day so I have no idea if this was in the book...or if you guys discussed this, but did we know that Casey said Caylee's father was the result of a rape (at a party)...or it could have been her father was the father?

iirc...George and Cindy had initially accepted but Lee did not want to and convinced his parents not to take a poly either.
That's what I remember. JA talked about Cindy's denial...she would never admit Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death. So I said, if Cindy was in such denial, why did she refuse to take a lie detector test? Jeff said he never heard that. I said, yup...the family wouldn't do it. It was news to him.

omg she was raped now fgs can this get any better ..... it cant get much worse

He didn't wear his glasses for most of the Q and A. I haven't been on all day so I have no idea if this was in the book...or if you guys discussed this, but did we know that Casey said Caylee's father was the result of a rape (at a party)...or it could have been her father was the father?

Well the "father was the father" was what she apparently told the competency hearing shrinks - that she was relieved when the DNA test came back that she knew for sure GA was not (what carp!) but the rape at a party is news to me...

I had JA sign my book and I asked if I could have a hug. He said sure...that's when I said, "Thank you for being Caylee's hero". He hugged me tighter and said thank you so much for your support. I also said, don't let the Bar quit on Baez, and he said, don't worry we won't...we definitely won't.

among the many bits of spaghetti thrown at the wall.... (as an excuse to her parents... and then all the coworkers and traveling thru guys and italians and every other lie she made up...)

ETA - oh yeah - she was a virgin.

That's what I remember. JA talked about Cindy's denial...she would never admit Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death. So I said, if Cindy was in such denial, why did she refuse to take a lie detector test? Jeff said he never heard that. I said, yup...the family wouldn't do it. It was news to him.

Would it have been Yuri and the boys from the OCSD who were asking for that in the initial part of the investigation?
Interesting to know JA didn't know that - thanks RR0004

Well the "father was the father" was what she apparently told the competency hearing shrinks - that she was relieved when the DNA test came back that she knew for sure GA was not (what carp!) but the rape at a party is news to me...

BBM: It depends on who the victum was. I don't see KC as a victum of a rape. jmo

I had JA sign my book and I asked if i could have a hug. He said sure...that's when I said, "Thank you for being Caylee's hero". He hugged me tighter and said thank ou so much for your support. I also said, don't let the Bar quit on Baez, and he said, don't worry we won't...we definitely won't.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::great:

JA said he has no doubt that Casey would pass a lie detector test...she's that good of a liar. He said she most certainly DIDN'T get that from her parents...they were g-d awful liars. lol

I had JA sign my book and I asked if i could have a hug. He said sure...that's when I said, "Thank you for being Caylee's hero". He hugged me tighter and said thank ou so much for your support. I also said, don't let the Bar quit on Baez, and he said, don't worry we won't...we definitely won't.

Aw - that is so wonderful - good for you - you made me all teary...love you for doing that. :loveyou:

Intermezzo! Look at your answer and then look at my answer!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: - you are always so...together!

Me?? :waitasec: Not so much I think.....

:blushing:
You're awesome LG....:rocker:
I think you're posts are...together.

Would it have been Yuri and the boys from the OCSD who were asking for that in the initial part of the investigation?
Interesting to know JA didn't know that - thanks RR0004
He found it interesting as well. He also said he was already retired when the decision came down about no perjury charges for CA. It wasn't because of the whole "grieving grandma" bs...it was (IHO) because it would have created another circus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back