Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
Maybe we can add another option?

I believe they have found something critical, not necessarily Caylee.

Interesting poll. It's much closer than I would have imagined!

I voted No, because if LE had found Caylee, I believe Casey would be in jail right now on murder charges.

yes, looking back it seems likley.

abrupt end to search
press conference with weeping searchers
roped off search area
area under police guard overnight
two weeks would be about in line with the test results
cessation of additional searching by all parties
are we sure it was roped off and guarded over night???

Since they have already determined that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee's, finding the body is a moot point as far as arresting her. If the body is found, it is very unlikely as this point it will yield any forensic evidence as far as cause of death. It would probably provide more evidence as to what happened when. So while providing closure for the family, finding the body is not of that much importance to the legal case against Casey.

I'm undecided on this poll as well, certain factors may indicate they have found something, but not neccesarily Caylee. Also, in many cases police have found bodies and have not released the information due to investigative purposes. So they could have potentially found her, or found something that indictaes foul play has occured. I think the poll needs a another category such as "TES found evidence which may relate to Caylee's dissapearance"??? Just a thought

I am so up in the air about this. I can't decide at all.

are we sure it was roped off and guarded over night???

We've read several posts from searchers that reported their area got roped off early, then they were told the search was ended. (this on the rumor thread)........I don't recall anyone saying the area was also guarded.

Well after I listened to that recent news report that a member of TES said that big news would break soon I think maybe they did find Caylee or part of her or something to do with her while they were here. But I can't change my vote now.

If LE has Caylee's body, they are doing a super-human job of stifling leaks and preventing the public from knowing.

I voted No. I think it would have been leaked by now if they did.

I can't decide. I agree that it is unusual and seems likely. I also remember how long it took to get a DNA test back on the hair. But I also think SOMEONE would have leaked this by now because there have been so many leaks...

I am praying that they have. This whole thing needs to end and Caylee needs to have justice and to be put to rest.

I can't decide! I hope they found something relevant to the case.

I think they might have seen something but can't get to it or can't find it again. Remember when they saw Laci on the side scan sonar but couldn't get her? Then when they went back they couldn't find her?

I think it is a situation similar to that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back