Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busylady posted this information. I made note of the names.
I think I have this right, if not, someone please correct.

Denise was married to TWO Rice's.
Shawn E Rice 4/7/1990
Scott R Rice 6/10/1997
Yes, brothers

For clarity on AR's Dad just bringing Carrington's post, via Busy's info forward. I believe Shawn is the father of AR.

Of course, AR and her BF talked and texted on the cellphone and computer. It would more than abnormal if they did not.

Sam is definitely made up by MJ and AR. Never existed and was only a ruse. I do think that he had a fake myspace or facebook page tho made by MJ or someone else. There is a Sam listed with the Bday the same as Brooke's (which I think is the reason for the fake party), but it is private.

Sounds like the fictional (?) 'Sam' was positioned as a friend of AR's boyfriend, if she followed the instructions in one of those emails (J2 "says he talks about you and the party all the time now").

I've been scratching my head about something since we first heard it and it really bugs me ....

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation as to *WHY* Gagnon EVER admitted to LE, in the first place, that he possessed (any) *advertiser censored*?? :confused:

When did LE discover RG possessed *advertiser censored*?

Is it possible they found evidence on MJ's computer linking him to RG & LE confronted RG with this fact & told him to start talking?

As for getting Brooke back into the car... it could be a million different things.... her mother/sister/brother had an accident... go back to the house for the cell phone.... Sam called/texted & asked if someone could drop Brooke off....

Well with the wives they live with it's a good bet you're right. But with BTK I was referring to the entire community. By compartmentalize, I mean that he went about his daily life in plain sight for so many years. It did show up in his creepiness with measuring people's grass and handing out citations but I don't think by his apparent weirdness that anyone in his community or church knew he was the infamous BTK killer.
No I agree with you I was talking about their immediate families:)

i'm thinking there never was a Sam, myself....just a name used to get Brooke interested in a "party"....jmo
Maybe, this was a persona created by MJ. Sam could have requested to become a Myspace friend of Brooke's and pretended to be interested in her. Perhaps, Sam said that he lived near her and wanted to meet her. That would probably make Brooke anxious to meet him.

snipped....

I personally don't buy into her body language being as stand-offish as many seem to be reading into it. I think it was standard teen body language, when a parent or elder (like uncle creepy) accompanies them into the store to ask the clerk if it's okay if the kid (who probably doesn't think of themselves as a child - 13th birthday upcoming) uses their phone IF their ride doesn't show up. Brooke probably was embarrassed that Unk was even asking that, as she probably was expecting "Sam" to show; plus probably thought she could ask to use the phone herself, if the ride didn't show. Maybe even embarrassed she didn't have her own cell phone with her.

i must agree with you on this...i never found anything odd about her body language in the video, from the very beginning....

thanks for this update Liz...got fox on now & a pot of coffee brewing:coffeecup:

eta...& also wanted to say thanks Starr, for the pic of Denise....i don't know, but i kinda pictured her looking different...maybe she cleans up good....

YW, close. I just caught up to your post sooo still behind. Got my fresh brew of Gevalia's Traditional Roast. Maybe my brain will kick in now. lol

Carpe - I thought it had been determined that Brooke's cellie was left at home, at her mom's house.

Someone else mentioned AR's real father --- Busylady had located brothers that Denise had married (at different time, lol) and someone else posted today that AR's father is local to the area.

I think .... (therefore I am) lol

Maybe, this was a persona created by MJ. Sam could have requested to become a Myspace friend of Brooke's and pretended to be interested in her. Perhaps, Sam said that he lived near her and wanted to meet her. That would probably make Brooke anxious to meet him.

yep, that's what i think, Nan....all very twisted:(

When did LE discover RG possessed *advertiser censored*?

Is it possible they found evidence on MJ's computer linking him to RG & LE confronted RG with this fact & told him to start talking?

As for getting Brooke back into the car... it could be a million different things.... her mother/sister/brother had an accident... go back to the house for the cell phone.... Sam called/texted & asked if someone could drop Brooke off....

My understanding is they only just found actual evidence of the *advertiser censored* in Alabama.

He admitted to possessing his 5 years of child *advertiser censored* that he claimed was in the safe that Kevin G. claims to have thrown out, but he wasn't charged with any child *advertiser censored* crimes until yesterday.

That was why I initially believed he was NOT involved in any advance planning of Brooke's abduction and murder...he admitted to so many other crimes I felt he was trying to show he was NOT involved in her murder.

Now, I'm not so sure, his flying to Alabama and trying a second time to access her account from a public library is going above and beyond the call of duty if he had no prior knowledge.

Of course, AR and her BF talked and texted on the cellphone and computer. It would more than abnormal if they did not.

Sam is definitely made up by MJ and AR. Never existed and was only a ruse. I do think that he had a fake myspace or facebook page tho made by MJ or someone else. There is a Sam listed with the Bday the same as Brooke's (which I think is the reason for the fake party), but it is private.

It's like they pulled a Lori Drew. :confused:

YW, close. I just caught up to your post sooo still behind. Got my fresh brew of Gevalia's Traditional Roast. Maybe my brain will kick in now. lol

Carpe - I thought it had been determined that Brooke's cellie was left at home, at her mom's house.

Someone else mentioned AR's real father --- Busylady had located brothers that Denise had married (at different time, lol) and someone else posted today that AR's father is local to the area.

Post 201 this thread

i'm thinking there never was a Sam, myself....just a name used to get Brooke interested in a "party"....jmo

Yeah, I didn't spend a lot of time pouring over those communications since in the affidavits FBI said it was Gagnon & Jacques's computers and phone record communications at the time. I think it was all hoaxed by Gagnon & Jacques.

Except maybe for the one msg from JUVENILE 1. But there again she was so 100% totally lied to about everything for her entire life (according to affidavits) she was living in a realm that never existed.

I think 'Sam' was intended to be someone who attended a school somewhere in the area but wasn't necessarily from there. The fake 'skittlemeup' email says "I hate that I won't see u til ur classes start again in the fall", which makes me think he was supposed to be older, maybe in college?

Gevalia's (french name i can't type, lol)....i always empty the packages & put it in a 'tight lock' canister, after opening....i love this stuff...strong, but soooo good.....cheers!

Just so you all know this Denises place of work is less than 2.5 miles from their home(MJ) home.
would this rape torture etc... take place at home shes only 2.5 miles away???
or she knew or didnt care.
i lean more towards they took her elsewhere.

Allen

My understanding is they only just found actual evidence of the *advertiser censored* in Alabama.

He admitted to possessing his 5 years of child *advertiser censored* that he claimed was in the safe that Kevin G. claims to have thrown out, but he wasn't charged with any child *advertiser censored* crimes until yesterday.

That was why I initially believed he was NOT involved in any advance planning of Brooke's abduction and murder...he admitted to so many other crimes I felt he was trying to show he was NOT involved in her murder.

Now, I'm not so sure, his flying to Alabama and trying a second time to access her account from a public library is going above and beyond the call of duty if he had no prior knowledge.

No, I mean maybe they find emails from MJ to RG that raise their suspicions. That coupled with the phone calls between the two.

With the FBI working on the case, I'm sure they accessed all sorts of records VERY quickly.

I will have to go back and look, but I thought RG not only "admitted" to the child *advertiser censored* that he asked KG to dispose of...but it was stated that he STILL had possession of the photos of AR and Juv #2.

It's also possible AR's real father is dead OR that Denise never even knew who the 'real' father was.

That could be a real possibility.
But he might not want anyone to know he was involved with that family.

I think more information will come out AFTER her funeral, perhaps Thursday.

Speaking to that aspect of this case ...

You know how in most cases, with only one perp and one victim, we hear from this neighbor and that co-worker and this classmate and this former boss, on and on, etc etc etc.

Has anyone besides me thought that there is a sort of 'deafening silence' with this case?

I mean, c'mon. With two victims, two boyfriends, and at least two perps and a gazillion in-laws, outlaws and exes, we're just not getting much 2nd person information at all.

Something else I picked up on - that in Cullman and in San Antonio, one neighbor spoke out in each area and both used almost the exact verbage about the two families ("KG, his g/f, her dau, and RG" in San Antonio & "the M. Gagnon family" in Cullman), "they kept to themselves".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74