OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we take this over to the crimes discussion forum until we know if it's connected to the Jamison's? Obviously a lot of discussion still to be had about this case and potential other victims.

I agree with the search warrants and a lot more info.

We wouldn't even be discussing them if this crime hadn't had the story line of looking at some property to buy coupled with the close proximity to the Jamisons' last location.

I think it s a little over 2 hours away. This log bussiness took the company to lots of states according to the link someone provided yesterday about the father ,Also I noticed that people from Lubbock Texas had posted on the fathers Obit from the same post. So the bussiness had dealings Lubbock which is interesting for me because of the unsolved crimes there.

I dont really want to try and link this guy to a bunch of stuff because I try not to get all weird like that. I do however find it interesting that

1. There is a 18 wheeler parked at the Flying G
2. This guy has possibly been to lots of states driving a truck.
3. He stuck this guys handcuffed body in a 55 gallon drum.
4 his sister helped him commit this crime.
5. He is a sex offender.

If he doesnt fit the profile of a possible serial killer who does?

Also I saw he is the one who told police where to find the body which made me wonder if it was already hidden and if he told them to keep them from looking on his property and stumbling across other things he may have hidden there.

Yeah, because tying someone up to a bed and raping them is ALWAYS self defense :banghead:...WTFE... This mother has A LOT of issues that need to be worked out... Wonder if anyone could supply her with the name of a good psychologist?

No sheet. Well I suppose that if you're busy doing that then no chance you'd be busy committing some other type of heinous crime. Right. (?)

Seriously, I need a break from the lack of humanity and stupidity in this world. Make it stop.

I copied 22 posts ov er to the new thread. If I missed a post, please hit the alert button and put in the box "please copy over to the XYZ thread in the ABC forum" or something like that. The mods will then take care of it.

hth

Hoppy

My head hurts just thinking about the Jamisons. I sit here for hours every night pouring through all the paper work, and I swear the more I think I know what happend the more confused I get.

My head hurts just thinking about the Jamisons. I sit here for hours every night pouring through all the paper work, and I swear the more I think I know what happend the more confused I get.

I have a few questions you may be able to answer. I just finished reading all the thread and what to ask them before I forget.

What was the name of the tree company that Bob Sr owned part of and where was it?

Why is this other truck just parked there do we know who owns that truck and why is was abandon there.

Wouldnt Madison's Half brother be her next of kin?
And not Bobby's mom?

Also since you where at the site searching did you see bulldozer tracks?

I am not sure who owned the truck that was abandoned. The locals said that it had been there quite a while, but never really did clarify how long that was. I know the Sheriff ran the VIN #, but I am not sure who it came back to.

As far as Madysons next of kin....are you talking about in regards to the estate? There is a different answer depending on what you mean by next of kin. It’s kinda difficult to understand. But the bottom line is if you are referring to why Madysons brother is not entitled to anything it is because it could be seen that Madyson did NOT outlive Bob Sr. therefore the money NEVER goes to Madyson, and instead goes to Jack and Amos as they are listed as next beneficiary. The simultaneous (sp?) death clause REALLY screws this whole case up. Bobby's mom is Madyson, Bobby and Sherilyn's guardian as well as the trustee and executor over Bob Sr's estate.

I was out to Oklahoma in May....6 months after they went missing. So I can't attest to any bulldozer tracks. The sheriff did not mention anything about them if there were any.

I am not sure if that helps you, but keep asking more questions....might help me think straight.

I wouldnt think with the being NO evidence of them being dead anyone could count Sherilyn's son out of anything yet. I hope someone is looking out for his interest in whatever Bobby and Sherilyn's estate was worth. If Madison is not alive then a split between Bobby's mom and her step grandson. I would hate for him be forgotton in all of that. He would be in all rights Madison's next of kin.

Do you know the name of the company that dropped off the container?
Or could you find out?

That truck being there is odd. People dont leave trucks on mountains for no reason. I wish someone had gotten the vin.

I wouldnt think with the being NO evidence of them being dead anyone could count Sherilyn's son out of anything yet. I hope someone is looking out for his interest in whatever Bobby and Sherilyn's estate was worth. If Madison is not alive then a split between Bobby's mom and her step grandson. I would hate for him be forgotton in all of that. He would be in all rights Madison's next of kin.

Do you know the name of the company that dropped off the container?
Or could you find out?

That truck being there is odd. People dont leave trucks on mountains for no reason. I wish someone had gotten the vin.

I have also been curious as to who owned that blue truck! Could it belong to another missing person?

I am not sure who dropped the container off, but I know that the Jamisons owned it. I am also not sure who they purchased it from. I will see what I can come up with on the VIN. I know it is still up there, I will see if I can get a local to go check it out for us. Do we have any way to run it if I can get it?

As far as the estate goes you really have to read the will, the clause specifically states:
Article 5-
"In the event that any beneficiary hereof and I shall die in a commmon disaster or accident, or under such circumstances as make it difficult or impossible to determine who died first then it shall be conclusively deemed that such beneficiary did not survive me"

There is also artice 3- 3.4- In the event that my granddaughter does not survive me, I hereby give, devise and bequeath all the residue of my estate, whether real, personal or mixed, wherever situated, to my brothers J.R.J. and A.E.J., one-half each, equally, share and share alike, with no restrictions whatsoever.

GO to this website, then on 12-18-2010 look for: ORIGINAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF BOB DEAN JAMISON (

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

SO if Madyson dissapears it could be considered hard to determine who died first. And in that case the estate skips her and moves to the brothers. Reguardless of whether you or I think that is right or wrong...It is what the judge ordered. I think its a huge load of crap they got any money before the 7 years are up.

I know I was refering to Bobby and Sherilyn's assests with reguards to Madisons next of kin.

Odd wording in the will considering the case.

Also if you could find out who dropped off the container and where it came from. Anything having to do with that container could be a clue because;

1. They told people they were planning to live in it " off the grid"
2. They planned on buying land to put it on
3. They came up missing while searching for the land to set it on.
4. They would have had to have that thing moved again.

Also I read in the thread where his truck was bought at an Auction.
Did the shipping container come from an auction as well?
Where Bobby and Sherilyn auction hobbiest?
I bought my 1997 GMC truck with a light on top from an auction . I got a great deal $1,100 for a 4WD 3 years ago it blue booked for 6g @the time. My truck is the 2 door model but they sold off trucks that were like the one Bobby had for so cheap I about dropped my Jaw. $2,200 bucks was the adverge. I also have seen those shipping containers sold at Auctions.

I really need to have the answers to these questions below to make possible connections.

What is the name of Bobby SR tree service?
what was the name of the bar Sherilyn worked at in OK City?

I am not sure who dropped the container off, but I know that the Jamisons owned it. I am also not sure who they purchased it from. I will see what I can come up with on the VIN. I know it is still up there, I will see if I can get a local to go check it out for us. Do we have any way to run it if I can get it?

As far as the estate goes you really have to read the will, the clause specifically states:
Article 5-
"In the event that any beneficiary hereof and I shall die in a commmon disaster or accident, or under such circumstances as make it difficult or impossible to determine who died first then it shall be conclusively deemed that such beneficiary did not survive me"

There is also artice 3- 3.4- In the event that my granddaughter does not survive me, I hereby give, devise and bequeath all the residue of my estate, whether real, personal or mixed, wherever situated, to my brothers J.R.J. and A.E.J., one-half each, equally, share and share alike, with no restrictions whatsoever.

GO to this website, then on 12-18-2010 look for: ORIGINAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF BOB DEAN JAMISON (

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

SO if Madyson dissapears it could be considered hard to determine who died first. And in that case the estate skips her and moves to the brothers. Reguardless of whether you or I think that is right or wrong...It is what the judge ordered. I think its a huge load of crap they got any money before the 7 years are up.

Yep, we have a way to run the vin. ;)

I have also been curious as to who owned that blue truck! Could it belong to another missing person?

The waffle house cup in the back is a later then 2002 cup. It could have been tossed there but by who?
Also how far is the nearest Wafflehouse?

The waffle house cup in the back is a later then 2002 cup. It could have been tossed there but by who?
Also how far is the nearest Wafflehouse?

WOW! You're good! Ididn't even notice the cup. I did notice the crushed beer can, though.

I am 99% sure that they got the truck from a friend of Bobbys. Bobby sold a piece of land in OKC to a friend and the truck was part of the deal. I am not sure how to find out where they got the storage container. Maybe Oriah can help us out with that, as Niki will not talk to me. I have a call in on the VIN, I should know by the end of the week.

I am 99% sure that they got the truck from a friend of Bobbys. Bobby sold a piece of land in OKC to a friend and the truck was part of the deal. I am not sure how to find out where they got the storage container. Maybe Oriah can help us out with that, as Niki will not talk to me. I have a call in on the VIN, I should know by the end of the week.

If you need help with the vin, let me know. Also, I'll find out where the storage container came from. Do you mean the manufacturer/distributer, or the individual purchase and transaction?

Also- for whoever was inquiring about the bar that Sherilyn worked at in OKC- it was on South Western called the Enzone, but it has since changed names and ownership. I can google earth it to find the current name, if it's important.

Did I miss something? Niki won't talk to you?? You've been doing exhaustive work on this case, trying to find out what happened to this family. Isn't this what she wants? I would think she'd be very appreciative!

Let's stay on track guys - you are doing some awesome work here!

Remember - we don't discuss posters that are no longer here. It is against the TOS. If you have any questions, send me a pm, don't put it in the thread.

I am really amazed at all the good work here! You all deserve kudos, lots of them!!!!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members