CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKY VALLEY — Investigators are trying to identify the skeletal remains of a man discovered Tuesday in Sky Valley.

A hiker found the bones several miles north of Thousand Palms Canyon and Dillon roads about 3:25 p.m., according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.

This is not the same set of remains found Saturday.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...Sky-Valley?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

Thread for the above male in the UID forum:

CA CA - Male Skeletal Remains, Sky Valley, Riverside County, 20 December 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Several months back I had mentioned keeping an eye on a handful of UID cases in the general vicinity from where Mr. Harrod disappeared.

One of those cases were skeletal remains found behind an old Walmart in Lancaster, CA. While the area appears to have been a homeless camp and the circumstances didn't exactly match well, I wouldn't put staging past those believed to be responsible for Bobs disappearance and presumed murder. So I continue to keep an eye on these cases anyway.

It's recently been learned the age and race of the skeletal remains in Lancaster are those of a hispanic or part hispanic male in an age range younger than Mr. Harrod.

We can scratch this one off as possibly being Mr. Harrod.

CA CA - Lancaster - Skeletal Remains Found Behind Business - July 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I will continue to link the UID cases I am following here so we can watch as new information is learnt about these cases and whether or not they are viable possible matches for Mr. Harrod.

Still praying for answers and justice for Mr. Harrod.

I will continue to link the UID cases I am following here so we can watch as new information is learnt about these cases and whether or not they are viable possible matches for Mr. Harrod.

Still praying for answers and justice for Mr. Harrod.

<respectfully snipped>

Cubby, as always, thank you so much for keeping up on the UID cases! I pray that soon we will find Mr. Harrod!!!! :yourock:

Thinking of Bob and Fontelle this Christmas Eve.

I hope the person responsible and accessories soon find themselves behind bars where they belong!

Thinking of Bob and Fontelle this Christmas Eve.

I hope the person responsible and accessories soon find themselves behind bars where they belong!

Me too. Here Here!

Here's to 2012 being the year Bobs case is solved and those responsible and accessories find themselves having reaped what they've sown.

What a joyful day it will be when Bob receives justice and Mrs. Harrod and those who truly care about Bob have the answers sought regarding Bob's disappearance.

Thinking about Bob and Fontelle today, as I do just about every day. I always look for this thread, hoping for some news.

Happy New year to all who are praying for justice for Robert Harrod. Mrs. Harrod deserves to have her husband found as well as answers as to what happened to him.

I hope this is the year that whoever cut short Mr. Harrod's life will be thrown in jail!

Happy New year to all who are praying for justice for Robert Harrod. Mrs. Harrod deserves to have her husband found as well as answers as to what happened to him.

I hope this is the year that whoever cut short Mr. Harrod's life will be thrown in jail!

Using your post as a springboard suzyq'

.... and all accessories are thrown in jail too!

Justice for Bob in 2012!

...thrown in jail and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...ALL who were involved.

Such a pitiful, sad case. We remember!

Bumping this thread from page 3 because we cannot forget about Mr and Mrs Harrod, nor can we let anyone else who might be reading here forget either.

Bumping for Bob, and hoping for continued progress in the investigation.

I have faith that soon there will be justice for Bob. You know when you just have that feeling???

I have faith that soon there will be justice for Bob. You know when you just have that feeling???

BBM. I know what you mean. I look forward to having the opportunity to be at the sentencing hearing when it happens. In fact, I look forward to being at each and every sentencing hearing when they happen.
Note, not if, but when it happens, and I am quite confident it will happen.

Justice for Bob!

BBM. I know what you mean. I look forward to having the opportunity to be at the sentencing hearing when it happens. In fact, I look forward to being at each and every sentencing hearing when they happen.
Note, not if, but when it happens, and I am quite confident it will happen.

Justice for Bob!

I hope Im sitting right beside you!
Yes! Justice for Bob!

I hope Im sitting right beside you!
Yes! Justice for Bob!

We will be here for seeking justice for Mr. Harrod for as long as it takes.

Looks like daughter JuM stopped posting at ROTW. Wonder how long that will last.

We will be here for seeking justice for Mr. Harrod for as long as it takes.

Looks like daughter JuM stopped posting at ROTW. Wonder how long that will last.

Probably not for long ;-)

We are here for the long haul...praying for Mr. Harrod and his wife Fontelle!

I'm hoping that progress is followed by some arrests, convictions and serious jail time.

Justice for Mr Harrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member