FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think it was a shoe that helped in the case of the young girl who was raped, killed and burned in one of the cases around here not long ago. Can't think of the name off hand.

Another thing I noticed on that NaMus missing report was that MP had artificial nails. Another thing you'd think might break off during a struggle. Can anyone recall how extensive the search was at DSJr's? I don't think it was CSI type searched was it? Why not?

MOO

BBM

Would you please direct me to this. I have been over the report and can't find it. TIA

Woohoo! Yea that's what I'm talkin about. Thanks! Is there one looking west?

Doesn't it look like there could be 2 hummers parked across the street? One white and one black? Hard to tell though.

There are photos on here somewhere, but I can't find them. SmoothOperator posted them showing those hummers. They are aerial shots and she has them labeled. Maybe she will post them again. Hope this helps.

BBM

Would you please direct me to this. I have been over the report and can't find it. TIA

Because I didn't go to the link you, Sparky, provided I read the report the same as Kamille and came to the same conclusion: finger and toe nails were artifical.

After going to the link, I see how the info is listed. There are no artificial nails.

ETA: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13054/0/

BBM

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong but I took it as part of this...

Artificial body parts
and aids

Breast enhancement
Finger and toe nails

MOO

Woohoo! Yea that's what I'm talkin about. Thanks! Is there one looking west?

Doesn't it look like there could be 2 hummers parked across the street? One white and one black? Hard to tell though.

2l8j3ae.png

OK todays thought.....Looking at TexasLil's map
If Michelles Hummer was on west sand lake rd and she pinged at Orange rd and then someone saw her at Orange Blossom rd...

What route would the hummer take to get to Walden....if going that direction...

would you go to kirkland and then go noth to vineland?

there is a wooded area on Sand Lake with a little bridge on the way to kirkland and there looks to be a long dirt road along a canal....

Has there been any searches in this area?

Does any local here know this area?

mpkxa

I have been mapping areas of interest for a long time.

1) Actually, there is a place on Vineland that one could actually drive off the road into the woods if they wanted... at least that is how it looks to me.

2) Another spot that might be good too was behind Florida Mall Ave around Windegard Rd, (it appears this is also where Fuddrucker's is, and there is a possibility that this area may have some significance, but I cannot disclose why. I'll just say it may have been a meeting place at some point, and if someone wanted to stay close, they might pick there to meet...). Another thing that struck me with this area, is that the road begins with Wa. During our expirement with 'Waterford text' we learned the phone automatically brings up Waterford once you have began typing W or Wa. If someone were struggling over a phone after having begun a response with W or even Wa, and then Waterford automatically came up, and send accidentally got pressed in the struggle, it could have come up as Waterford when something else was actually intended... and using the theory that in lies, lies truth, it is by shopping... just a thought.

3) The woods around Office Ct and across tracks to wooded area around Bay lake (Belle Isle area). I cannot place a marker at my actual locations for H and I, but the wooded areas there appear to offer a lot of cover. There is no trespassing sign for the dirt road that runs along the tracks, but if you drive into Office Ct and park, you could still get over there, and you still could drive there too, if you didn't listen to the sign or looked like you fit in anyway (look like a maintenance worker, for example). And, even at the end of Office Ct there is a small patch of woods you can drive into, a couple dumpsters, etc...

4) Place at the Millinia, near the enterance, where it is not gated. You can park there and a path looks to go right into the woods/water area there. Millinia is aleady earmarked with history. It may be viable.

All of these areas would be a rather conveinient drive from the Rose address. When you have already done something illegal, then where would you draw the line? You wouldn't want to get caught at this point, so you may drive without breaking any laws, or you may see an opportunity where you won't get caught or are willing to risk that no one will see you by acting natural... like it is something you should be doing or were supposed to be there taking care of this or that. The van might work as good cover for this (maintenance activities could be perceived and one wouldn't give it a second thought).

This is just one of my maps of possible locations. What locations have others come up with? It would be interesting to see what everyone has come up with.

tick tick tick tick...

BBM - MOO

I've been staring at this map forever myself, pondering who went where when & in what vehicles. I think the potential routes really depend on who was going where when & in what vehicle.

For instance, in my potential scenario #1 is DS2 drives the Hummer with the kids & god forbid MP (concealed of course) to his parents house & takes S Goldenrod from his place, to 528 West, gets off near Orange Ave (cell phone activity in this vicinity around 4:15) and continues on Sand Lake to Orange Blossom Trail to get the kids to his parents house.

In this scenario, he eventually gets to Walden, but I'm not sure if he has to go back to his condo first to get MP, or is she already with him? This info will dictate his route to Walden....

I don't think that area near Sand Lake and Kirkman has been searched, but it looks pretty secluded.

The above was a reply to:
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
captdj

If Michelles Hummer was on west sand lake rd and she pinged at Orange rd and then someone saw her at Orange Blossom rd...

there is a wooded area on Sand Lake with a little bridge on the way to kirkland and there looks to be a long dirt road along a canal....

Why does it not surprise me that the road is named Kirkman and not KirkLAND??...

....tick...

When looking for pictures of Michelle online I noticed that there are very few of her that aren't just head shots so it's hard to tell whether she would have had artificial nails or not. I found this picture which I believe is Michelle where her hand is visible...

2ez72bt.png

Looks like acrylic nails to me but of course I don't know how well her own nails would grow and I don't know much about acrylic nails as I've never had them. I wonder if that is the watch she was wearing?

Beautiful girl...sigh. Where is she? :(

MOO

Sparky (or anyone), do you know what LKA means? Is that "Last Known Address" or "Appearance" or something else?

I see adjacent to that and the date, the time of 15:00. I wonder if this indicates when Michelle might have picked up the kids (later than we might have assumed), or it could be another confirmed sighting of her that only LE knows about. Interestingly, that time is shortly after Ironhorse felt that he spotted her Hummer on the 408 near Alafaya.

Good point. It also may confirm that LE agrees that only the vehicle is seen pulling into the condo and not m herself, as this would be 3:00 and not 3:18. That is an 18 min difference...

So, is it possible there WERE issues with the security at the daycare? Does this mean there was a possible window of opportunity there, to hide in the rig until she returned with the children to the hummer? Surely, unless he had a gun, she would just run back inside the daycare with the kids in tow...

What threat could someone make against you in a public place, that would force you to follow instruction before you have even entered the vehicle?

Then there is option 2. She loads the kids into the hummer, jumps in the front seat to take off and THEN the perp jumps in, when it is too late to exit if the children were the ones being threatened if she chose not to follow instructions.

Then there is option 3. Nothing happens until she gets to the condo at 3:18.

Interestingly enough, the show quit airing in its entirety, 18 minutes before the hummer is seen on sv. It is uncertain exactly which time slot during TPC episode that their particular segment was aired, however.

Does this place the daycare within 18 mins of the condo, by chance?

In either case, at the daycare, or at the condo, it still leaves room for either scenario of planned or heat of moment. It is also still most likely that all events occurred beginning at the condo, but it appears LE has not removed the possibility that something occurred sooner. That's MOO.

The above was a reply to:
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
captdj

Why does it not surprise me that the road is named Kirkman and not KirkLAND??...

....tick...

My thoughts would be Sand Lake to Kirkman as there is really no good way to get under I-4 and access Walden without going out of the way. But then again, the whole Oak Ridge Road thing keeps sticking out in my mind so it could have been North on OBT to Oak Ridge.

The OBT/Sand Lake sighting was reported to be between 4:30 and 5:15 and the decals were still on the Hummer at this time. I wish that timeline could be narrowed somewhat and hopefully LE has narrowed it by confirming the cell pings of the person who reported the sighting.

BBM Respectfully disagree.

The importance of that ping is that it occurred before the Hummer could have gotten to that area, based on the surveillance camera info. The iPhone could not have been in the naked Hummer that left at 4:40 or the black maybe-Hummer that left after 5pm. For the iPhone to have gotten to Sand Lake and S Orange by 4:26, it must have left the condo by 4:00 pm. It means that the ''sightings" on Aloma and Lee Vista, if substantiated were made when Michelle was separated from her iPhone. Ask her friends and family how likely was it that Michelle would relinquish her cell phone voluntarily, particularly if she had her son waiting to hear for her.

Another problem with the photos Ive never thought about....
your correct there is no way at 4:26 the phone was in the hummer if the hummer didnt leave until that 5:17 photo or even the 4:40 photo.

OK got to ask about sightings...more than one at Aloma and Lee Vista...I missed those....can you please tell me again.

I had my timeline pretty tight using orange st and then using the sighting at Orange Blossom about 4:30. I remember thou this sighting had the decals still on the Hummer. So that messed up the photos taken being the hummer.

My guess is whatever vehicles the perp was in the phone was in...Since there had to be car shuffling then it could have been several.

We know the phone pinged at Orange and Sand Lake after 4:15
We know that there was a 4:26 Text....

Correct.

Ps LE should have a snake trail of where the phone went that afternoon and not just the pings.. so when they are giving up infor about pings...it kinda sounds like call information thou jmo

When looking at the map and thinking of the possible ping times, locations and sightings around W Sandlake and S Orange and S Orange Blossom trail I have to believe that DSJr took the quickest route to his parents that day which would likely be the 528 Expressway getting off at McCoy Road which turns into W Sandlake. He passed S Orange Ave and turned north at S Orange Blossom Trail to his Dad's place. If he is sticking by his time of "approx" 4:30 arrival at his Dad's and he says he left right after MP left around 4:10-4:15pm that seems like the quickest and most likely route.

Also if you just put the two addresses in to google maps directions that is the exact route it suggests and would take about 20 minutes driving the correct speed limits which he may not have been doing, especially on the 528. If his times are correct, and I believe they are if he did take that road, then that would put him right at Sandlake and Orange about 4:26pm.

If he took the 528 which is a toll road then I would imagine his times would have to co-ordinate around when he was on that road and I believe that's why he lied about the time MP showed up. Because he knows the toll road will tell what time he was on it.

So my question is about the supposed sighting on S Orange Blossom Trail. Was it the Hummer that was seen? What time was that supposed to have been at? And were the decals on the car at the time?

Not sure how the toll roads work down there but up here we have a transponder that is registered to the driver and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle to be charged for the toll. If there is no transponder in the vehicle, the cameras take a picture of the license plate. Is that how it works in Florida?

Is it possible that he was driving the Hummer with his own transponder in the vehicle?

MOO

Were the decals ones that could easily be removed and applied to a different vehicle?

mpkxa

I have been mapping areas of interest for a long time.

1) Actually, there is a place on Vineland that one could actually drive off the road into the woods if they wanted... at least that is how it looks to me.

2) Another spot that might be good too was behind Florida Mall Ave around Windegard Rd, (it appears this is also where Fuddrucker's is, and there is a possibility that this area may have some significance, but I cannot disclose why. I'll just say it may have been a meeting place at some point, and if someone wanted to stay close, they might pick there to meet...). Another thing that struck me with this area, is that the road begins with Wa. During our expirement with 'Waterford text' we learned the phone automatically brings up Waterford once you have began typing W or Wa. If someone were struggling over a phone after having begun a response with W or even Wa, and then Waterford automatically came up, and send accidentally got pressed in the struggle, it could have come up as Waterford when something else was actually intended... and using the theory that in lies, lies truth, it is by shopping... just a thought.

3) The woods around Office Ct and across tracks to wooded area around Bay lake (Belle Isle area). I cannot place a marker at my actual locations for H and I, but the wooded areas there appear to offer a lot of cover. There is no trespassing sign for the dirt road that runs along the tracks, but if you drive into Office Ct and park, you could still get over there, and you still could drive there too, if you didn't listen to the sign or looked like you fit in anyway (look like a maintenance worker, for example). And, even at the end of Office Ct there is a small patch of woods you can drive into, a couple dumpsters, etc...

4) Place at the Millinia, near the enterance, where it is not gated. You can park there and a path looks to go right into the woods/water area there. Millinia is aleady earmarked with history. It may be viable.

All of these areas would be a rather conveinient drive from the Rose address. When you have already done something illegal, then where would you draw the line? You wouldn't want to get caught at this point, so you may drive without breaking any laws, or you may see an opportunity where you won't get caught or are willing to risk that no one will see you by acting natural... like it is something you should be doing or were supposed to be there taking care of this or that. The van might work as good cover for this (maintenance activities could be perceived and one wouldn't give it a second thought).

This is just one of my maps of possible locations. What locations have others come up with? It would be interesting to see what everyone has come up with.

tick tick tick tick...

I really really like this... Ok can you make a map and let everyone that has a place of interest mark it.... or we could just tell you and you could mark it for us,

I remember the Sheriff Office doing a map in Adji's Case and didnt we have a map in Hailey Dunns case....

We can post a reason why it might be a good spot like its a possible route taken or time thing or no comment until more infor surfaces.

Can you post your link again to the map?

TIA

My thoughts would be Sand Lake to Kirkman as there is really no good way to get under I-4 and access Walden without going out of the way. But then again, the whole Oak Ridge Road thing keeps sticking out in my mind so it could have been North on OBT to Oak Ridge.

The OBT/Sand Lake sighting was reported to be between 4:30 and 5:15 and the decals were still on the Hummer at this time. I wish that timeline could be narrowed somewhat and hopefully LE has narrowed it by confirming the cell pings of the person who reported the sighting.

We must have been having an ESP moment TexasLil! You answered my question before I asked it. LOL.

Okay so if the Hummer, with decals, was seen on S Orange Blossom somewhere around 4:30pm then I have to believe it was the vehicle that was driven to his Dad's place with the children likely in it.

His Dad has a large backyard, with a gate. Cars are parked back there and we've seen on various news reports about how they can hide cars back there. So if he drove the Hummer, with the decals, to his Dad's and hid it in the yard then they could have removed the decals there. So where was MP at this time? In the Hummer or still back at the condo?

Does anyone else get the impression with the way YS talked about busting down doors and someone holding MP and then LE doing just that at Sr's house that LE believes that MP was in that Hummer and it was driven directly to Sr's place that day? Might explain why they are not searching anywhere near Jr's condo and haven't seemed to do any forensics there either.

MOO

When looking at the map and thinking of the possible ping times, locations and sightings around W Sandlake and S Orange and S Orange Blossom trail I have to believe that DSJr took the quickest route to his parents that day which would likely be the 528 Expressway getting off at McCoy Road which turns into W Sandlake. He passed S Orange Ave and turned north at S Orange Blossom Trail to his Dad's place. If he is sticking by his time of "approx" 4:30 arrival at his Dad's and he says he left right after MP left around 4:10-4:15pm that seems like the quickest and most likely route.

Also if you just put the two addresses in to google maps directions that is the exact route it suggests and would take about 20 minutes driving the correct speed limits which he may not have been doing, especially on the 528. If his times are correct, and I believe they are if he did take that road, then that would put him right at Sandlake and Orange about 4:26pm.

If he took the 528 which is a toll road then I would imagine his times would have to co-ordinate around when he was on that road and I believe that's why he lied about the time MP showed up. Because he knows the toll road will tell what time he was on it.

So my question is about the supposed sighting on S Orange Blossom Trail. Was it the Hummer that was seen? What time was that supposed to have been at? And were the decals on the car at the time?

Not sure how the toll roads work down there but up here we have a transponder that is registered to the driver and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle to be charged for the toll. If there is no transponder in the vehicle, the cameras take a picture of the license plate. Is that how it works in Florida?

Is it possible that he was driving the Hummer with his own transponder in the vehicle?

MOO

The sighting was reported on Michelle's FB as being between 4:30 and 5:15 and yes she said the decals were on the vehicle at that time. The comments on FB reporting sightings were quickly removed by the admin but I had already noted the sighting time and placed it on the map before they were removed so I'm fairly confident this is correct.

I do believe this may support the theory that he drove the twins to Sr's house in the Hummer and then removed the decals and got help to get the vehicle over to Walden and back to either Sr's house or his condo.

We must have been having an ESP moment TexasLil! You answered my question before I asked it. LOL.

Okay so if the Hummer, with decals, was seen on S Orange Blossom somewhere around 4:30pm then I have to believe it was the vehicle that was driven to his Dad's place with the children likely in it.

His Dad has a large backyard, with a gate. Cars are parked back there and we've seen on various news reports about how they can hide cars back there. So if he drove the Hummer, with the decals, to his Dad's and hid it in the yard then they could have removed the decals there. So where was MP at this time? In the Hummer or still back at the condo?

Does anyone else get the impression with the way YS talked about busting down doors and someone holding MP and then LE doing just that at Sr's house that LE believes that MP was in that Hummer and it was driven directly to Sr's place that day? Might explain why they are not searching anywhere near Jr's condo and haven't seemed to do any forensics there either.

MOO

Jinx again! See my post above. Great minds are thinking alike today!!!

:rocker:

MOO
IMO, that bldg behind JS sr's house is a detached garage. If I had the choice of messing with that vehicle in the yard or in a garage, I would use the garage. Also, if he drove the hummer to his dad's, I think everyone at the house would know it, don't ya think?

MOO

I just had another thought.....What if Michelle didnt want DS2 to just drop off the children and leave them for his Mom and Dad to deal with...or maybe there was ANOTHER reason(Pot growing)

She wanted the children to stay with him at the condo only...and so she followed him to parents home and caught him doing what she asked him not to and threaten to call LE and things went sour from the parents home.

I know this is thinking outside the box but if Dale and Michelle got into a fight while at the condo about where the children would be staying....its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth