FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must have been having an ESP moment TexasLil! You answered my question before I asked it. LOL.

Okay so if the Hummer, with decals, was seen on S Orange Blossom somewhere around 4:30pm then I have to believe it was the vehicle that was driven to his Dad's place with the children likely in it.

His Dad has a large backyard, with a gate. Cars are parked back there and we've seen on various news reports about how they can hide cars back there. So if he drove the Hummer, with the decals, to his Dad's and hid it in the yard then they could have removed the decals there. So where was MP at this time? In the Hummer or still back at the condo?

Does anyone else get the impression with the way YS talked about busting down doors and someone holding MP and then LE doing just that at Sr's house that LE believes that MP was in that Hummer and it was driven directly to Sr's place that day? Might explain why they are not searching anywhere near Jr's condo and haven't seemed to do any forensics there either.

MOO

What Yvonne said still haunts my menory and makes me want to cry.

IMO, that bldg behind JS sr's house is a detached garage. If I had the choice of messing with that vehicle in the yard or in a garage, I would use the garage. Also, if he drove the hummer to his dad's, I think everyone at the house would know it, don't ya think?

I have no doubt that everyone at the house might know a lot more than they're saying.

MOO of course.

The sighting was reported on Michelle's FB as being between 4:30 and 5:15 and yes she said the decals were on the vehicle at that time. The comments on FB reporting sightings were quickly removed by the admin but I had already noted the sighting time and placed it on the map before they were removed so I'm fairly confident this is correct.

I do believe this may support the theory that he drove the twins to Sr's house in the Hummer and then removed the decals and got help to get the vehicle over to Walden and back to either Sr's house or his condo.

Hi
Do you have the wording she posted.. wasnt it something about turning at this location....I cant remember but either she was going to turn or the hummer...I couldnt make heads or tails of where in the intersection she was talking about.

TIA

I just had another thought.....What if Michelle didnt want DS2 to just drop off the children and leave them for his Mom and Dad to deal with...or maybe there was ANOTHER reason(Pot growing)

She wanted the children to stay with him at the condo only...and so she followed him to parents home and caught him doing what she asked him not to and threaten to call LE and things went sour from the parents home.

I know this is thinking outside the box but if Dale and Michelle got into a fight while at the condo about where the children would be staying....its possible.

Totally possible and good thinking. I get the impression that LE believes that MP and the Hummer were at DSSr's that day. The question is why and how? Was she still alive at that point? Did she go there willingly or under some kind of duress? I've also toyed with the idea that she actually drove Jr and the kids there because he asked her to. Was it something more premeditated and a set up?

MOO

IMO, that bldg behind JS sr's house is a detached garage. If I had the choice of messing with that vehicle in the yard or in a garage, I would use the garage. Also, if he drove the hummer to his dad's, I think everyone at the house would know it, don't ya think?

Does anyone recall if cadaver dogs were used when Sr's house was raided and searched? Sr. seems to be mighty protective about keeping that gate into his yard locked up tight. Of course with Pot growing in the back yard that's understandable.

Does anyone recall if cadaver dogs were used when Sr's house was raided and searched? Sr. seems to be mighty protective about keeping that gate into his yard locked up tight. Of course with Pot growing in the back yard that's understandable.

Quoting myself as I just found the answer to my own question. Doesn't confirm if they were cadaver dogs however.

"They had reason to search the house. They searched the house, they didn't come up with what they were looking for," Erickson said. "The SWAT team was there, They had dogs there and they didn't come up with nothing."
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/349745

Going off of captdj's post and thinking even more outside the box, I'm reminded of the petty and cruel things that DSJr would do to Michelle when he was angry. Could it have been something as simple as them arguing while doing the transfer of the children from one vehicle to the other and then DSJr grabbing her phone and taking off for spite? So she did follow him to get the phone back?

When looking at the map and thinking of the possible ping times, locations and sightings around W Sandlake and S Orange and S Orange Blossom trail I have to believe that DSJr took the quickest route to his parents that day which would likely be the 528 Expressway getting off at McCoy Road which turns into W Sandlake. He passed S Orange Ave and turned north at S Orange Blossom Trail to his Dad's place. If he is sticking by his time of "approx" 4:30 arrival at his Dad's and he says he left right after MP left around 4:10-4:15pm that seems like the quickest and most likely route.

Also if you just put the two addresses in to google maps directions that is the exact route it suggests and would take about 20 minutes driving the correct speed limits which he may not have been doing, especially on the 528. If his times are correct, and I believe they are if he did take that road, then that would put him right at Sandlake and Orange about 4:26pm.

If he took the 528 which is a toll road then I would imagine his times would have to co-ordinate around when he was on that road and I believe that's why he lied about the time MP showed up. Because he knows the toll road will tell what time he was on it.

So my question is about the supposed sighting on S Orange Blossom Trail. Was it the Hummer that was seen? What time was that supposed to have been at? And were the decals on the car at the time?

Not sure how the toll roads work down there but up here we have a transponder that is registered to the driver and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle to be charged for the toll. If there is no transponder in the vehicle, the cameras take a picture of the license plate. Is that how it works in Florida?

Is it possible that he was driving the Hummer with his own transponder in the vehicle?

MOO

I agree with your thoughts - actually, I posted very similar opinion a day or two ago! :) I think the route you outlined above is very likely.

Speaking of the 528 toll....this would be a quick and easy drive out to the 528/520 area that's been searched....

MOO

mpkxa

I have been mapping areas of interest for a long time.

1) Actually, there is a place on Vineland that one could actually drive off the road into the woods if they wanted... at least that is how it looks to me.

2) Another spot that might be good too was behind Florida Mall Ave around Windegard Rd, (it appears this is also where Fuddrucker's is, and there is a possibility that this area may have some significance, but I cannot disclose why. I'll just say it may have been a meeting place at some point, and if someone wanted to stay close, they might pick there to meet...). Another thing that struck me with this area, is that the road begins with Wa. During our expirement with 'Waterford text' we learned the phone automatically brings up Waterford once you have began typing W or Wa. If someone were struggling over a phone after having begun a response with W or even Wa, and then Waterford automatically came up, and send accidentally got pressed in the struggle, it could have come up as Waterford when something else was actually intended... and using the theory that in lies, lies truth, it is by shopping... just a thought.

3) The woods around Office Ct and across tracks to wooded area around Bay lake (Belle Isle area). I cannot place a marker at my actual locations for H and I, but the wooded areas there appear to offer a lot of cover. There is no trespassing sign for the dirt road that runs along the tracks, but if you drive into Office Ct and park, you could still get over there, and you still could drive there too, if you didn't listen to the sign or looked like you fit in anyway (look like a maintenance worker, for example). And, even at the end of Office Ct there is a small patch of woods you can drive into, a couple dumpsters, etc...

4) Place at the Millinia, near the enterance, where it is not gated. You can park there and a path looks to go right into the woods/water area there. Millinia is aleady earmarked with history. It may be viable.

All of these areas would be a rather conveinient drive from the Rose address. When you have already done something illegal, then where would you draw the line? You wouldn't want to get caught at this point, so you may drive without breaking any laws, or you may see an opportunity where you won't get caught or are willing to risk that no one will see you by acting natural... like it is something you should be doing or were supposed to be there taking care of this or that. The van might work as good cover for this (maintenance activities could be perceived and one wouldn't give it a second thought).

This is just one of my maps of possible locations. What locations have others come up with? It would be interesting to see what everyone has come up with.

tick tick tick tick...

I missed some of the threads or skipped some trying to catch up....but
instead of waterford could Michelle have known the hummer was to be dumped at Waldin circle....or could it have already been placed there?

typed WA and auto filled waterford instead of walden?

Here is a list of all street names she could have been typing in the areas listed

zip 32822 - wagon wheel ,wakalia,walkerscay,walter

zip 32812 - wansley,waring,warrenpark,watauga,waring, warren park, watauga,watersedge,wagmeyer

zip 32806 - wadsworth,wald,waldo,walnut,warwich,waterfront,waterwitch,waterwitch point, waverly

zip 32809-wacondo,walbridge,wallace,waltham,watts

zip 32805- Wallerm washington

zip 32811- walden, washington

zip 32919- walalae, wallace, washinton

zip 32834- warren woods, washington, watercrest

zip 32839- wakalia, walledin,warringwood,waterway,wauchula

Ok if autofill takes 3 letters using the area of Orange and sandlake....there is a WATTS street that dead ends into woods...and a bear head lake?

Any ideas about this area? or street?

And this street may have been talked about prior and I missed it. sorry

There is an alternate route to the south to get from Jrs to Srs which I attached a picture with route in red. This would keep you off of the 528 Toll road and the speed limit on sand lake rd is I believe 50 mph. This would match up somewhat with the sighting, crimeline tip, and possibly the search at Chaucer Ln.

Attachments

• Altenate Route1.jpg
    Altenate Route1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 26
Wow, that would take big cojones to keep a 9 day old body on your property. jmo

Well the dogs would have hit even if the body had only been kept there for a very short period or even if she had been killed there and quickly taken somewhere else. I don't believe she was there for 9 days.

The dogs could have hit on the scent if she had been brought there the day she went missing until he/they figured out what to do. Not that she was kept there for 9 days.

And I think it was a shoe that helped in the case of the young girl who was raped, killed and burned in one of the cases around here not long ago. Can't think of the name off hand.

Another thing I noticed on that NaMus missing report was that MP had artificial nails. Another thing you'd think might break off during a struggle. Can anyone recall how extensive the search was at DSJr's? I don't think it was CSI type searched was it? Why not?

MOO

I believe the way it pasted upon copy, made it appear as though she had fake finger and toenails as when it pasted to the post, the check boxes were removed.

It so happens that the check boxes directly below the medical implants is one for fingernails and toenails. That's my :twocents:

Well the dogs would have hit even if the body had only been kept there for a very short period or even if she had been killed there and quickly taken somewhere else. I don't believe she was there for 9 days.
Well thats true, Lil. I wasn't thinking, lol.

The dogs could have hit on the scent if she had been brought there the day she went missing until he/they figured out what to do. Not that she was kept there for 9 days.

Agree, and we still don't know what evidence may have been found in the Hummer although I would imagine that if there was even a trace of a hit we'd be seeing a lot more movement in this case.

We know that LE had a search warrant for the house but I don't think they had one for the vehicles did they? And the grey/silver SUV was not there that night.

Maybe the warrant for the house was strictly related to the drug charges and they were trying to get access that way?

MOO

I don't understand why they used tear gas, as was stated in the media.

I don't understand why they used tear gas, as was stated in the media.

I also thought it was strange. The only thing I can imagine is they wanted whoever was in that house to get out of it quickly without the chance to hide or move anything prior to the police entering.

I'm sure LE may have also known if there were guns and/or multiple weapons inside and didn't want anyone to have a chance to get to one of those either.

I would love to read that search warrant!

There is an alternate route to the south to get from Jrs to Srs which I attached a picture with route in red. This would keep you off of the 528 Toll road and the speed limit on sand lake rd is I believe 50 mph. This would match up somewhat with the sighting, crimeline tip, and possibly the search at Chaucer Ln.

I agree that there are lots of ways for DSJr to have gotten to his father's without using that toll road but I think that toll road does play into this somehow because I think LE know that it was used. And with the searches around the exit at 520 perhaps they also know it was used again in that direction with a vehicle exiting at 520? I'm not really convinced that Michelle was deceased at the time that DSJr took off for his parent's place or there would have been a much more extensive search of his home as a crime scene IMO. So there would have been no reason for him to have been hiding his route over there if this is the case. He did readily admit that he was there and the time he got there. What he didn't mention was if for some reason MP and her vehicle were there too. According to him she left his place around 4:10pm to go shopping.

Does anyone know if the search of Jr's house on the 18th was with a warrant or was it voluntary?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member