Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please don't take this the wrong way, because it is not intended toward you in any way shape or form, but with one missing child it scares me discussing how those boys get to and from school.

No, I completely understand what you're saying. I don't think any specifics about the boys should be discussed at all. IdM most likely doesn't know anyways, I think she mainly just sees DB as she is passing by. It just struck me as I was reading the posts about the school that DB isn't/wasn't driving anyone ANYWHERE. I guess I am curious at to the logistics of a houshold where there is a stay at home mom who doesn't drive, how the heck do you get stuff done? Especially when there is one baby and 2 school age.

No, I completely understand what you're saying. I don't think any specifics about the boys should be discussed at all. IdM most likely doesn't know anyways, I think she mainly just sees DB as she is passing by. It just struck me as I was reading the posts about the school that DB isn't/wasn't driving anyone ANYWHERE. I guess I am curious at to the logistics of a houshold where there is a stay at home mom who doesn't drive, how the heck do you get stuff done? Especially when there is one baby and 2 school age.

Me too. Whomever was transporting her or the children to the store, doctor, school etc would be interesting to know.

it's been suggested that just b/c she doesn't have a license doesn't mean she doesn't drive...

has it been confirmed how many vehicles they have?

Why can't we discuss how the boys got to school and get picked up each day? How many of the neighbors saw DB walking Lisa in a stroller while taking and picking up each day?

...and why doesn't she drive? If she doesn't have a license, it doesn't mean she doesn't drive. There has to be a very good reason she doesn't have a license to drive..imo.

Why don't the neighbors who seem to know her know her patterns each day? Did she or did she not take a daily stroll to school? For the reporters on board, how about interviewing the parents at the school?

They have the big white car and I saw a SUV in the end of the driveway..

Why can't we discuss how the boys got to school and get picked up each day? How many of the neighbors saw DB walking Lisa in a stroller while taking and picking up each day?

...and why doesn't she drive? If she doesn't have a license, it doesn't mean she doesn't drive. There has to be a very good reason she doesn't have a license to drive..imo.

Why don't the neighbors who seem to know her know her patterns each day? Did she or did she not take a daily stroll to school? For the reporters on board, how about interviewing the parents at the school?

Personally have no say one way or the other what may or may not be discussed here, just said it scared me. One child is missing and posting the boys schedule and whom they are with makes me queasy. Lots of nuts out there. MOO

if we have locals in the area how the boys get to school shouldn't be hard to ascertain...

*** this isn't stalking or harassment imo ***

Sorry, but school hours are public knowledge. There is no harm in knowing if she walked the boys to school o not. The only problem I can see, is if somebody knows she drives. They may not want to ?out" her.

However an investigative reporter would (should) be investigating these things.

I would like to know how the kids get to school if DB doesn't drive, maybe they walk? Does DB walk them to school? What about in the winter? Does PN take them to school? Did she walk them to school that morning and pick them up? Was Lisa with her?

As far as one baby missing already, if someone wanted to kidnap one of the boys, they had their chance. They don't seem to be in imminent danger from a stranger abduction, IMO. Not that Lisa was, if Lisa was in fact kidnapped, it was most likely someone that knows them well enough to know JI was working that night. If they knew that, they already know when/how the boys get to school.

Casts of footprints were taken. The sightings by neighbors of the handyman carrying a baby and his route of travel is where the prints were casted. Too many sightings of the same individual within a few hours... as well as, the phone call received on his ex-girlfriends phone, from the one of the stolen phones. The local LE going door-to-door showing his picture and asking if he had been seen in the area that day. Him squating at the house down the street for months, then LE tearing it down and searching the well. Him being arrested for outstanding warrants. Those clues have not changed IMO. This is all MOO!

Nobody has reported that they saw the handyman carrying a baby. In fact, MT picked the neighbor, JB, as the man he saw. They don't look anything alike IMO. The other neighbors claim they saw a tall man and Jersey is short. Jersey is in jail on unrelated charges and I'm sure LE has had a chance to speak with him. I totally understand why he would be an initial suspect. I suspected him at one point too. But LE says they have looked at him, he has cooperated and they have moved on. To me, that says that Jersey has an airtight alibi. *Warning! rumor only* I have heard that he was seen at an establishment that night where he would be on camera. I strongly suspect that he IS on camera for that night and that is why LE has "moved on." I also suspect that that couldn't have been predicted in foresight. . .so that is now why we see the attempt to expand the timeline to a possible abduction before 10:30pm.

All MOO!!!!

I am not one that will discuss how the boys get to school and back but to answer the question about the vehicles, the SUV has not moved for months. It was not used even before this happened. Just the white car that I have noticed for quite some time. The neighbors do know how they get to school, just not willing to discuss it for the boys sake.

And I don't think other parents would take too kindly as to a reporter interviewing the parents at the school.

looked up court records... if i've got the correct DB (and if i'm reading this correctly) there's one driving without registration and one probation suspended/revoked and fine required...

could she not have a license for not paying the $250 fine?

https://www.courts.mo.gov ---> search by her name w/ middle initial "L"

Not surprised we are not going to be told HOW they got to school. I would think she drove them.

I am not one that will discuss how the boys get to school and back but to answer the question about the vehicles, the SUV has not moved for months. It was not used even before this happened. Just the white car that I have noticed for quite some time. The neighbor do know how they get to school, just not willing to discuss it for the boys sake.

I have a question. . .and I do appreciate your input as a local (just ask me about Sky. .. or worse Josh Powell. .. I live in THAT county.) Anyhoo. .. early on, before everybody's social media disappeared or went to private, there were pics of JI standing in front of a blue truck. They were the kind of pics that scream "look at my new truck." He looked about the same in those pics as he does now. Did he ever own a blue truck? Do you remember that? I haven't ever seen it in any pics about this case. . .so I assume he no longer owns it. But I did wonder because, like I said, he looked pretty much like he does now. It was NOT an SUV. It was a blue truck. TIA

this query isn't about the boys... no one is interested in "sleuthing" them... and certainly no nefarious purposes are involved...

i do think it's important to the case to know if she's driving... that opens up the possibilities in a HUGE way!

looked up court records... if i've got the correct DB (and if i'm reading this correctly) there's one driving without registration and one probation suspended/revoked and fine required...

could she not have a license for not paying the $250 fine?

https://www.courts.mo.gov ---> search by her name w/ middle initial "L"

(there's also a drug charge btw)
Drug charge is NOT her. Different person, same name. Look at the birthdate.

I have a question. . .and I do appreciate your input as a local (just ask me about Sky. .. or worse Josh Powell. .. I live in THAT county.) Anyhoo. .. early on, before everybody's social media disappeared or went to private, there were pics of JI standing in front of a blue truck. They were the kind of pics that scream "look at my new truck." He looked about the same in those pics as he does now. Did he ever own a blue truck? Do you remember that? I haven't ever seen it in any pics about this case. . .so I assume he no longer owns it. But I did wonder because, like I said, he looked pretty much like he does now. It was NOT an SUV. It was a blue truck. TIA
I don't know what picture you are talking about, but quite a while back there was a truck, but I don't remember what color. I am thinking the summer before when he had one (2010). No truck for a long time.

I don't think it makes a difference how the boys get to school we all know she is capable of driving with or without a licence. If she drives everyday or not she still could have driven that night if she had access to a vehicle. I am sure LE has searched all the vehicles on their property they had the dogs over there. Driving every day or not has nothing to do with her driving that night.

you are correct... wrong birth date. thanks for the correction. i removed the info from earlier post.

I don't think it makes a difference how the boys get to school we all know she is capable of driving with or without a licence. If she drives everyday or not she still could have driven that night if she had access to a vehicle. I am sure LE has searched all the vehicles on their property they had the dogs over there. Driving every day or not has nothing to do with her driving that night.
AND the dogs searched the vehicles. It is plainly listed on the search warrant "any and all vehicles".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back