Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Lisa was put in the river. I think that idea sprung from Jos. P suggesting the phones were stolen and could be as far as the river banks .... directing everyone away from the home where it would cast doubt on his client.

Personally have no say one way or the other what may or may not be discussed here, just said it scared me. One child is missing and posting the boys schedule and whom they are with makes me queasy. Lots of nuts out there. MOO

I'm with you there.

so-- where else could one hide a baby?? where LE hasn't searched??

caylee was so close... is it possible there's a similar scenario here?

I don't think it makes a difference how the boys get to school we all know she is capable of driving with or without a licence. If she drives everyday or not she still could have driven that night if she had access to a vehicle. I am sure LE has searched all the vehicles on their property they had the dogs over there. Driving every day or not has nothing to do with her driving that night.

Seems like many of us think she probably did drive...HOWEVER, it has been discussed that she doesn't drive because she has no license. Do you really think not having a license would bother her?

Trying to find any evidence in the home is almost impossible if the crime was committed by people who live in the home...providing it was a soft kill. If she was wrapped and I bet she was, I don't think you will get much of a hit, if any. I don't recall any dog hits in the boat in the SP case. In these type of cases, you have to connect dots, sometimes.

Posting the time of the school isn't going to put them in danger. Living with DB could pose more of a threat to them than that will.

ANYONE could call the district and get the times. It is NOT important about the time. What is important is if she drives. Since we aren't getting an answer, I would say, as I did, that she drives.

Lisa could have been missing early that day and not at night. The boys were in school all day and DB was home (?) with Lisa...or was she?

Not one person has come forth to say what she did that day. Where did she go after she dropped the boys off at school?

Seems like many of us think she probably did drive...HOWEVER, it has been discussed that she doesn't drive because she has no license. Trying to find any evidence in the home is almost impossible if the crime was committed by people who live in the home...providing it was a soft kill.

If she was wrapped and I bet she was, I don't think you will get much of a hit, if any. I don't recall any dog hits in the boat in the SP case. In these type of cases, you have to connect dots, sometimes.
I suggest you find your answer in the HRD thread.

i've been having a somewhat morbid thought... was an "alive" lisa the one that was checked on? in other words: did DB know lisa had died yet pretended she was sleeping all that time... so even if the boys/her friend(s) peeked in and saw the baby in the crib they'd think she was just sleeping... when she really wasn't ???

but, on the flip side, wouldn't the boys have told LE if they saw their sister alive after school or not? (they'd understand the "alive/awake" part, right?)... now if they said she was sleeping in her crib after school til bedtime and they never saw her up... !! surely this was addressed... of course, we don't know what the boys said in their interviews...

Not one person has come forth to say what she did that day. Where did she go after she dropped the boys off at school?

did LE take and search their computer? of course you can google, search, etc on a data phone... so this might not be helpful.

WHERE ARE THOSE PHONES???!!!

i've been having a somewhat morbid thought... was an "alive" lisa the one that was checked on? in other words: did DB know lisa had died yet pretended she was sleeping all that time... so even if the boys/her friend(s) peeked in and saw the baby in the crib they'd think she was just sleeping... when she really wasn't ???

but, on the flip side, wouldn't the boys have told LE if they saw their sister alive after school or not? (they'd understand the "alive/awake" part, right?)... now if they said she was sleeping in her crib after school til bedtime and they never saw her up... !! surely this was addressed... of course, we don't know what the boys said in their interviews...

you know what-- disregard this post. there was no dog "hit" on the crib... my sleepy brain !! good night !!!

I don't know what picture you are talking about, but quite a while back there was a truck, but I don't remember what color. I am thinking the summer before when he had one (2010). No truck for a long time.

Ok thanks. Like I said, I suspect he no longer owned it, but in the pics he looked pretty much like he does now, so I had to ask. 2010 would explain it.

Btw. . .they were pics from his FB. . .multiple pics.

you know what-- disregard this post. there was no dog "hit" on the crib... my sleepy brain !! good night !!!

Just to clarify. . .we have no idea what there were "hits" on other than the one hit on the "area" of the floor near the bed that was used in the affidavit to get the search warrant. That could have been the only hit or there could have been several other hits. LE isn't sharing. I don't think it's safe to assume anything about hits until they do share. . .possibly at a trial. ;)

Absolutely firm about my belief of stranger vs. in-home person.
Not sure about accident vs. intentional....but leaning towards a badly handled tragic accident, brought about by a lack of responsible parenting, mixed with dishonesty.

so-- where else could one hide a baby?? where LE hasn't searched??

caylee was so close... is it possible there's a similar scenario here?

Could be..

It is very important to profile. Caylee could have been found earlier. We knew Casey's routine and a lot about her. I always thought she was in the yard, or behind the house near the reservoir which was close to Suburban...it was a comfort zone..due to its proximity to the home she loved. The LE said the area was searched and cleared. Why people were thinking near an airport was beyond me. Anyway, once you have a profile, it gets easier to figure them out.

As you can see we can't even find out what DB did every morning and afternoon. We can't even find out if she walked her kids to school. So the locals are unable/unwilling to help with that. We have no pings either of a length of time to tell her routine. Casey was a creature of habit. I bet DB is also. The difference is Casey felt a strong attachment to the house on Hopespring and it was her comfort zone.

Since we don't know much about DB, it is more difficult. She appears to be a creature of habit. Cleaning is her outlet. I am guessing when stressed, she cleans. We have no idea what DB did all day...can't get a pattern. I will never figure out why a P.I. can't get the story here. I could see it if this occurred in a rural area, because the people are clanish and fear the police. I would think Kansas City would be somewhat metropolitan, but it appears this isn't so.

Anybody get the sense she is being protected? Who is this benefactor and why is she paying for all this. There's a story....

W/O a profile, it is hard to tell where she would go.

Since no new information will be forthcoming, it doesn't do me much good to keep posting on this thread. I guess I must be OCD too...or a masochist.

No information on DB to be shared. Nobody knows JI. Not much to do here but go back and forth with people who will never be convinced w/o STRONG evidence and people who are convinced based on behavior, cadaver dogs hits and a failed poly.

I have seen too many cases where caring people will think there was a terrible accident and their covering up. If your child had a terrible accident, you would call 911, not bury them. I understand why we tend to want to think that way. It is so darn hard to think of a parent harming a child.

Keep in mind, that married people who have lost a child in an accident when the child was in one of the their care, have a very difficult time staying together. This puts a wedge between them.

This is the second case I know of where the death brought the couple closer. Now why is that? In the other case, the boyfriend married the girl who lost his child and now we have this. Very strange indeed.

It would be the norm to be so spitting angry at the one who lost your child, you would leave them or kick them out...not marry them. Jeremy stated this has brought them even closer...say what??

Absolutely firm about my belief of stranger vs. in-home person.
Not sure about accident vs. intentional....but leaning towards a badly handled tragic accident, brought about by a lack of responsible parenting, mixed with dishonesty.

Not sure if I was clear (it ws, after all, the middle of the night when I posted!)....I believe someone inside the home is responsible. I think I made it sound like I thought it was a stranger. No more sleep-posting for me!

Just to clarify. . .we have no idea what there were "hits" on other than the one hit on the "area" of the floor near the bed that was used in the affidavit to get the search warrant. That could have been the only hit or there could have been several other hits. LE isn't sharing. I don't think it's safe to assume anything about hits until they do share. . .possibly at a trial. ;)

We can only go off what we know and speculate from there. It's very easy (if you think DB is guilty) to auto assume 'there must be more than one hit' or 'there must be more evidence' or 'LE must know more than us' but the fact of the matter is, to me, that's assuming and speculating on things that are not facts at this time.

The fact remains, as far as we know, there was only one hit. If it comes out there were more hits, then that will be added to the facts.

JMO, we know that there was one hit. We don't know that there was only one so adding the words "only one" is adding speculation to the facts.

It may or may not have any bearing to DB's guilt or innocence because if we assume that JT is right and the HRD dogs hit on old diaper smell then they may have hit in a hundred other places in the home where old diapers used to be handled and in fact it isn't very logical to assume that there is only one spot in the home where the smell may have transferred. What about garbage bins, places where you wash your hands after changing a diaper, etc.

Anybody get the sense she is being protected? Who is this benefactor and why is she paying for all this. There's a story....

you would think that no matter what happened to baby lisa and no matter who is responsible-- if anyone had any clues or info to help solve this disappearance that info would be forthcoming. isn't baby lisa the important thing... to bring resolution to the case and return her home (or to the care of a responsible guardian) or put her to rest and to not protect a guilty party however accidental or unintentional an "act" might've been?

it's also not fair that LE and media and whoever else is involved is using up time, energy, resources and expenses to try to solve this case...

sometimes i wish i could think like a criminal... but very grateful and relieved i can't !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back