GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, please don't shoot the Devil's Advocate Messenger, but...
What if MAS and TS didn't do this?
What if they conducted their "business transaction" -- whatever -- and JL left from wherever the business transaction would have taken place a-ok?
What if when the video of MAS and TS came out, they freaked because of TS's long rap sheet -- TS wasn't about to come forward and answer to his fugitive status and made sure he kept MAS close by so that she wouldn't come forward either?

What if the unspeakable horror that became of JL happened at the hands of someone after MAS' and TS' involvement?

Very Unlikely, JL' s body parts began to wash ashore in MISSISSIPPI only 16 hours after they were seen leaving the club! Her Murder had to have taken place soon after they left.

I'm pretty familiar with that area from fishing and boating there. Not only feasible, but very possible. The inlet is called the Rigolets and is deep and fairly fast moving out to the Gulf.

ETA: The gulf loop current moves clockwise south of LA/MS coast, which would serve to help keep things close to the shore and moving eastward. See also, BO oil spill.

This might be a stupid question, but are there places accessible by car and foot along there that would be secluded enough to dump a body into the water? I thought Pontchartrain was surrounded by swamps....no?

Yes there are a lot of places along the beach in bay st louis that are very very dark and secluded. Ther are no street lights in most places. There is also secluded places on the pass Christian side of the bay bridge that are also very secluded. You don't need a boat to dump anything into the water. Those of you who live here can attest to that.

Holy moly! Wow. I'm kinda speechless. Just logged in so I'm just catching up. Sheila's story blows me away.

This interview alone ought to be enough to arrest them as POI's in the murder of Lockhart. Sounds premeditated to me!

So they searched the house for 5 hours, max?

Remember that's what the news said.

This station's been pretty good with reporting but why would they wait an day and night to start searching there IF they were arrested around 10 am Tues?

That doesn't seem right to me. But who knows?

ok so they have them in custody since yesterday, they have searched the house where they had been living, and still are not bringing charges? I'm not liking this.

They have had them in custody since Tuesday night. I think they are hoping she will break. Unfortunately, you have to wonder if lawyers are allowing investigators to question her.

Think about it. As far as we know all they have is the video showing them all leaving together, but if the crime didn't happen at the residence then they are looking for a needle in a haystack. If MAS doesn't talk then LE needs a miracle. And that's exactly what I'm praying for!:please:

They could move ahead with a circumstantial case. Depends if the DA would want to move forward with the case as it is. Then again, LE may have a lot more than we are being told.

Wonder if they killed Moulder? I wouldn't be surprised. How much press did her murder get?

Hey my fellow Gulf Coastian, I had to jump in & say that if it was around 4am they theoretically could have done that - I can't believe I am about to say this but I have done something on the beach that wasn't exactly legal around that time of morning (back when I was young & careless).
ANYWAYS! My point is: Yes it actually ~could~ have been done on the beach in the Pass or Long Beach without anyone noticing.
~~~~Editing this to say:
Please don't think I believe this happened on the beach - I was just replying to "MissGulfSouth" with my opinion.

I stated 2 days ago that I think JL was dismembered then disposed of at the Rigolets; with the perp(s) hoping she'd flow into the Gulf - instead she floated along our MS Coastline.
BTW I was having lunch with my 85 yr. old dad, my sister, my x-husband & my 9 yr old son at McElroy's on the beach in Biloxi yesterday when we saw a black helicopter fly by (slow & slow) -- I swear to God we ALL said "What are they doing?? Looking for body parts?" Isn't that horrible?!!

It is very horrible! I'm surprised they didn't close the beaches here, though. And whatever it was that you did on the beach at 4 am was probably nothing like dismembering a body. That would be outrageously brazen and stupid...even for that guy. But I'm confident that it wasn't on our beaches....there would be evidence of it and none was found. Thank God!

Yes, I did.....
Seems she could have met the same fate as JL, but did not go with them. Lucky for her!

So obvious that this girl and TS were hellbent on getting someone to leave with them by offering more than one 'lure'.

I'm gonna ask a question that I don't understand. I thought once you were arrested you got 1 phone call. MAS wants to talk to her dad - she said that LE won't let her (is that correct from what I am reading?). So who did she call or are they not allowing her to call anyone?

Now what I can see happening and I think it's totally completely wrong (but that's just me) is "I'm not saying anything till I talk to my dad" LE "you can talk to your dad once you tell us what happened"....keep it up long enough she's gonna say something, anything because she wants to talk to dad....but a good lawyer can get it suppressed because she had to say something to be able to make a phone call.

Why not let her call her dad? Monitor the call of course. Who knows what she may say to him?

I don't get it. What's the big deal with letting her get her 1 phone call?

It is very horrible! I'm surprised they didn't close the beaches here, though. And whatever it was that you did on the beach at 4 am was probably nothing like dismembering a body. That would be outrageously brazen and stupid...even for that guy. But I'm confident that it wasn't on our beaches....there would be evidence of it and none was found. Thank God!

Let's not forget that it rained for days here in bay st Louis and in the new Orleans area in the time frame of this crime. Most if not all evidence would have been washed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer