FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

This lady no longer has an attorney, right? Only because this email is a serious allegation and this could have an impact on her nursing license...if the Board of Nursing gets involved. Yikes.

Silly LE they probably thought CA would help them to find her grandaughter since she called them for help .

I'm a Nana so this whole case is hitting me really hard. But how could you cover for the very person responsible for the loss of your granddaughter?

I get the feeling that Cindy has covered for KC for so many years, on so many things and in so many ways she didn't give it a second thought. I hope she does get arrested for this.

Is anybody in the Anthony family an advocate for Caylee? Anybody?

First of all I wanted to respond to Chilly's idea on this matter that it was hard to tell if she was saying she deliberately gave them the wrong brush, oh please, this lady is on national tv saying she will go to the ends of the earth to find her granddaughter and she cannot walk to the bathroom of her own home to get an item requested to rule out the possibility that is it her. I would want to know, here, check my entire house, pull the drain plug if you have to, btw, here is a toy she once chewed on and someone please tell my why the granddaughter living in the house with former LE and an RN why this child has not already been registered in the fingerprints database with a dna swab kit in the freezer???? Remember this family is so cautious that they carry an extra key in their pocket just in case they lock the door????? Prob willl get moved to the rants but OMG!

I totally believe CA said that & hope someone got to watch WFTV!

She did say it. I was the one that saw it and posted on it earlier. I watched the 11pm news and they just replayed the same "snippit"/teaser. I just checked and they don't have a link up yet. Maybe tomorrow ??? Or maybe we'll get lucky and the FBI will swarm in on her tonight..

Thank you SO much SuziQ. I was so confused. I, personally, feel that's a very disjointed way to go about running a board, but since it's not mine, it's all good. I was just confused, as it seems every time I click a thread that interests me, it closes while I'm still reading. (Which obviously means it doesn't just interest me.) You folks all read/type way too fast. :crazy:

Lol, it can catch you off guard. Type out a looooong post and go to submit and you're locked out. I totally hear you.

I, too am a Grandma and am stunned beyond belief over CA's actions. This just makes me physically ill. Poor little Caylee . .

She did say it. I was the one that saw it and posted on it earlier. I watched the 11pm news and they just replayed the same "snippit"/teaser. I just checked and they don't have a link up yet. Maybe tomorrow ??? Or maybe we'll get lucky and the FBI will swarm in on her tonight..

To hopefully get the real hairbrush, not the fake real hairbrush, why is this sounding familiar?

Good question. I would assume that they would need to ask about certain items that are not obvious...For example, a child's toothbrush is obvious. A hairbrush is not...They would most likely need to ask what brush Caylee was using, or which one was hers, etc...

Could be, I can see that. I can also see LE being onto all of them in the first few minutes they were first there. Maybe LE wanted to see if they would be given what they asked for & needed or if CA was going to try and fool em.
We might be surprised at this but I bet LE wasn't.

First of all I wanted to respond to Chilly's idea on this matter that it was hard to tell if she was saying she deliberately gave them the wrong brush, oh please, this lady is on national tv saying she will go to the ends of the earth to find her granddaughter and she cannot walk to the bathroom of her own home to get an item requested to rule out the possibility that is it her. I would want to know, here, check my entire house, pull the drain plug if you have to, btw, here is a toy she once chewed on and someone please tell my why the granddaughter living in the house with former LE and an RN why this child has not already been registered in the fingerprints database with a dna swab kit in the freezer???? Remember this family is so cautious that they carry an extra key in their pocket just in case they lock the door????? Prob willl get moved to the rants but OMG!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What is their option? Turning the house upside down looking for this stuff? There are obstruction of justice charges to deter people from doing what Cindy did. IMO, everyone knows when LE, especially FBI, ask for something, you give it to them.

ETA: LE was also treating the Anthony's as victims and trusted them. They got burned.

Not only that but how in the heck is LE supposed to decipher who's hairbrush is who's? Caylee had brown hair, Casey had brown hair..it wouldn't be an easy task to guess at IMO. Not only that but CA and GA had LE fooled into thinking they were actually worried about thier grandaughter and WANTED to help..yeah right.

Maybe she wanted to keep the brush for sentimental reasons? I don't really see why they would need the whole brush, why not just take some hair from the brush? I dunno.

I'm a Nana so this whole case is hitting me really hard. But how could you cover for the very person responsible for the loss of your granddaughter?

I get the feeling that Cindy has covered for KC for so many years, on so many things and in so many ways she didn't give it a second thought. I hope she does get arrested for this.

Is anybody in the Anthony family an advocate for Caylee? Anybody?

IMO, no one in the family has EVER advocated for Caylee & it started before she was even born. CA says she "knew" KC was pregnant but didn't confront her b/c she knew KC would come to her when ready. As a mother, grandma to be & a nurse, I would want my daughter & her unborn child to be as healthy as they could be. Advocating usually means confronting something that is causing an in- justice to someone. NO prenatal care asap is showing you don't give a crap about your daughter or the unborn child.

Not knowing where your grand child is all day and often over night........that's not advocating. Casey didn't have the best track record of telling the truth. I wouldn't have believed a darn thing she said about where she was spending her time.

No one has ever advocated for this little girl. Caylee was like a cute charm for KC & Cindy to dangle. What a freaking shame. :behindbar

:clap::clap: IMO, NOTHING Cindy does is a mistake. She is in control, calls the shots, and knows exactly what she is doing or saying. I just have seen nothing that even comes close to looking like a grieving grand parent or even a loving mother. I full understand now how KC got so twisted.

I would dearly like to believe that GA has a shred of decency in him and is not trying to guide LE or the searchers in the wrong direction, however, as much as CA has tried to raise a shadow of doubt for KC, I'm aftraid it backfired and the shadow of doubt is on the entire A family now.

Yet, poor little Kaylee has not been given the shadow of doubt by the A's. When searching for a missing child, of course you want her to be alive, but, you have to consider everything.

IMO, no one in the family has EVER advocated for Caylee & it started before she was even born. CA says she "knew" KC was pregnant but didn't confront her b/c she knew KC would come to her when ready. As a mother, grandma to be & a nurse, I would want my daughter & her unborn child to be as healthy as they could be. Advocating usually means confronting something that is causing an in- justice to someone. NO prenatal care asap is showing you don't give a crap about your daughter or the unborn child.

Not knowing where your grand child is all day and often over night........that's not advocating. Casey didn't have the best track record of telling the truth. I wouldn't have believed a darn thing she said about where she was spending her time.

No one has ever advocated for this little girl. Caylee was like a cute charm for KC & Cindy to dangle. What a freaking shame. :behindbar

That is a very good point, one I had not considered. She was at that time allowing Caylee to possibly suffer while she indulged kc's lies. There are so many things that can go wrong, Caylee's life could have been in danger at that time and no one would have known. (and obviously didn't care)

Makes me wonder how he plans to pay all the experts for the defense, if he can't pay a $900 copy fee to continue getting documents he says he needs.

I was thinking the SAME thing when I heard them tell him he had to pay before he could get anymore and he started whining about the price.

IMO, everyone knows when LE, especially FBI, ask for something, you give it to them.

ETA: LE was also treating the Anthony's as victims and trusted them. They got burned.

To quote a wise and gentle man (who has since been quoted by MN and others), "Everyone who tries to help the Anthonys ends up getting body slammed." :) Even the FBI! Incredible. Really.

Martha Stewart went to Federal Prison, not because of what she did, but because she "lied to Federal Investigators."

If it turns out there's proof that CA or GA have lied to Federal Investigators, then they must be charged. (After Casey's trial, so they can't plead the 5th.)

Maybe she wanted to keep the brush for sentimental reasons? I don't really see why they would need the whole brush, why not just take some hair from the brush? I dunno.

Then WHY LIE? They would have taken the brush, put it in an evidence bag and returned it to her unharmed. If she deliberately mislead them and deliberately gave them the wrong brush, she MUST be prosecuted to maintain the integrity of the case.

To quote a wise and gentle man (who has since been quoted by MN and others), "Everyone who tries to help the Anthonys ends up getting body slammed." :) Even the FBI! Incredible. Really.

Martha Stewart went to Federal Prison, not because of what she did, but because she "lied to Federal Investigators."

If it turns out there's proof that CA or GA have lied to Federal Investigators, then they must be charged. (After Casey's trial, so they can't plead the 5th.)

I believe they will prosecute CA and maybe all of them after the trial. I understand why they are not prior to it, because they need to bring attention to all the lies they have told.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back