TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Western Suites Hotel, if it's the correct hotel, is on the map, a few blocks north east of Hailey's house. I don't have the map available as I'm on my Blackberry and kids are being uncooperative.

It is the new one. Not at my reg computer but have it mapped on other computer.

So glad that they had Marc chime in on this!!

Yes, I was worried that the coverage wouldn't even be as much as it was. Then they had Marc Klaas in on it, wow... NG knows something stinks.

OT errrrrrrr - I have to keep correcting myself typing Haleigh instead of Hailey..........

that ms person would be 85, and is friends with a guy who thinks pictures with blood pouring out of your head is cool. very immature people.

There are only 2 a few blocks away. Where is the link that reported dogs and hotel?

It was posted earlier on this thread but removed at the request of the mom since it really wasn't public knowledge, I don't think. Evidently, Marc Klaas may have some contacts that could have given him some info. Wondering how he knew this unless he talked to LE. Was it ever reported in MSM?

If he's got a record it's going to come out now. I found his ms but it's private. Obviously there are many other possibilities that could have happened so I don't want to put too much on him and I sincerely hope he is an innocent party who is standing by Billie.

Chili, can you confirm the spelling and age of the one you found? Thanks!

I am counting on the Texas Rangers (despite my aversion to cowboy hats :) ) to get something new from the interviews...they know how to do it, especially if any kids are holding back info, which at this point, I doubt, not at that age.

Maybe Billie will hear something tonight...I hope so, I can't imagine how these moms go on, not knowing.

Or another spelling could be Sean Adkins?

I thought it was without the "s"... either Adkin, Atkin, or Akin? And also Sean or Shawn... :thud:

25 is what I read.
Yes he's 25 and the Myspace is definitely the same guy who was in the video with Billie. Now if somebody can check and see if he has a record. It's Shawn Adkins. I'll edit my post if it's not OK to post his full name.

Thank you TGIR for posting the link. His name has never been a secret, and I know I have heard it on KTXS at least 3 times this evening.

I hope that you can all understand why I did not want to be the one to post his name. I was responding to another post about KTXS broadcasting it when Billie called me. Her being invited back was more relevant to me.

Billie is holding up as well as can be expected at this point. All we can do is hope and pray for Hailey's safe return, and try to be optimistic - as hard as that is. You all heard how relieved Billie was that the Rangers are actively involved and investigating.

All of us realize that NG is a pretty big deal, especially since it seems like we went straight from practically no media coverage to a very popular nationwide show. Hopefully someone will recognize Hailey and call in with some relevant information.

The hotel on my map, if someone can bring it over, is the one previously mentioned. However, if y'all feel it should be removed, I can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77