Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Thanks to the great folks behind the scenes here, I was finally able to register after a couple of years lurking.

This is a great bunch of smart and funny people. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much beyond what you all have already posted, but I may have a question/thought or two along the way.

Jodi Arias makes my blood boil, by the way...

Glad you joined us, Vivian :seeya::seeya:

I asked this question on another thread, but it didn't receive any replies so I thought I would try here.

Does anyone recall this past week JA making a short quick comment about TA's gun being a secret and then her mentioning something about TA's grandfather, but before she could say any more she was cut off by an objection, sidebar or something?
I can't recall exactly how it went, but it was never brought up again and I haven't heard any mention of it.

Hi everyone! Thanks to the great folks behind the scenes here, I was finally able to register after a couple of years lurking.

This is a great bunch of smart and funny people. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much beyond what you all have already posted, but I may have a question/thought or two along the way.

Jodi Arias makes my blood boil, by the way...

:welcome: to WS. :fireworks: Glad you finally made it through the reg process.

OK she moves to Mesa, 3 miles from his home, 1 month after they break up.
That is beyond creepy

February 2, 2007 – Alexander and Arias began dating.
June 29, 2007 – Alexander and Arias broke up.
July 2007 ------ Jodi Moves To Mesa...
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.

does any one believe ta lent ja money to move to mesa as she claims?

I asked this question on another thread, but it didn't receive any replies so I thought I would try here.

Does anyone recall this past week JA making a short quick comment about TA's gun being a secret and then her mentioning something about TA's grandfather, but before she could say any more she was cut off by an objection, sidebar or something?
I can't recall exactly how it went, but it was never brought up again and I haven't heard any mention of it.

It was never mentioned again and I haven't heard any talk about it.
Did anyone else happen to catch this?

Ha. JINX. We must have been posting at the same time.

I jiust asked the same question. It sounded like she was throwing one of her fabricated explanations out there and a sidebar ended it before we heard it all.

But wouldn't Travis's siblings have known if Travis had their grandfathers gun?

That's right. I'll have to double-check DB's cross.

I just watched it again last night. She was arrested while she was still doing the story of "I wasn't there at all or even in AZ", and at the time of the 48 Hours show she was on the "it was two masked intruders" story which was what she described for that show. So, yes, she was definitely in jail at that time.

she didn't come up with that line of defense until much later after her arrest.:twocents: and after her "I wasn't there" and "ninja" stories did not work.

That Ninja story was her BEST! Although the skaters who remove front license plates and leave them nicely propped up as well as unscrew, flip over back ones and screw them BACK ON in a Starbucks parking lot rank a REALLY close second! :floorlaugh:

Did we ever reach a consensus on what the tassel thingys were that were laying all over the bedroom floor?

I think it was from a decorative pillow that was in his chair in the bedroom. I think the threads in the evidence photo is where JA came up with her crazy story about the rope. MOO~ they was no rope.

does any one believe ta lent ja money to move to mesa as she claims?

No way. No how.

I would really like to know how she came by so much money BTW .. she went through a LOT of jobs, makes me wonder if she was stealing from her fellow employees or from the restaurants somehow.

Whatever happened she made a lot more money in her life than she actually earned somehow.

throw stuff in the washer and add bleach and turn it on while also in a fog.

Uh-huh ... riiiiight!

I would think simply adding bleach to that load shows she was deliberatly trying to destroy evidence. Therefore she was not in a fog.

StephanieHartPI said:
StephanieHartPI View Post
I am only missing when she moved back to Arizona after the break up

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was 30. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., November 26, 2006 –Arias baptized into the LDS Church
February 2, 2007 – Alexander and Arias began dating.
June 29, 2007 – Alexander and Arias broke up.
July 2007 --------- Jodi Moves To Mesa...
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.
January 8, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm 'mouth hug' too. "
January 18, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "My p---y is SO WET."
March 2008 – Arias and Alexander visited several states together, including Oklahoma and Texas.
April 2008 - Arias moved from Arizona back to California.
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
(Travis wrote the angry email to her)
May 18, 2008 - Alexander posted the last entry, titled "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger," to his online blog.
June 2008 - During the first week of June 2008, Alexander told friends that he suspected Arias had hacked into his Facebook account. He allegedly said that he told her to stay out of his life forever.
June 2, 2008 - Arias, according to police, picked up Rental car.
June 4, 2008 - And Murdered himArias allegedly went to Alexander's home in Mesa, Ariz.
June 5, 2008 - Arias went to visit Ryan Burns in Utah
June 7, 2008 - Arias, according to police, returned her rental car
June 9, 2008 - Alexander's friends, found his body
June 13, 2008 - Arias posted a photo gallery "In Loving Memory of Travis."
June 17, 2008 - Arias interviewed at Mesa Police Dept

Good job! I'd add:

May 26, 2008 - Alexander wrote JA describing her "evilness," saying, "You are the worst thing that ever happened to me."
May 28, 2008 - Gun reported stolen from her grandparents' house.

But didn't she TRY and throw in an explanation for the gun, starting to say it was travis's Grandfathers...then OBJECTION/SIDEBAR..... end.of.story.

I would be surprised if she tried to say that because there are so many of Travis's family members there to refute that claim.

IMO, she was heading off the state being able to say there is no gun registered to TA in AZ. so yeah, he had a 'secret gun' and the only person he told about it is HER.

:notgood:

This is a BIG SHOUT OUT to ALL posters here!!

Being able to follow the case here on WS has done 2 HUGE things for me:

1) reduced my anxiety & need for xanax--only take it for bedtime now--YAY!!
2) reduced my smoking--(no smoking in the house) down to 2cigs a day--no expensive meds/patch/gum--YAY!!

Again, thank you ALL for the cessation, laughs, ahah moments, and EVERYTHING!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I knew I was obsessed with this trial when I took a xanax half an hour before the jury questions started. The last time I took one was well over a month ago.
Good for you with the smoking:great::great::great: as a smoker myself I know how hard it is.

No problem.....if it had been the wallet, Travis truly would have inattentive roommate(s)! Speaking of which, ever wonder what was going through JA's mind until his body WAS discovered? Have they found him yet, why hasn't anyone called me, etc.

MOO

The roommates are just so disappointing. The ring and watch there for all to see, car in garage, strange smell by the weekend...

I imagine Jodi was losing her mind when she had not heard anything by Thursday night.

More calculations.

The total round trip from Redding -> Pasadena -> Mesa -> Las Vegas -> SLC -> Redding = 2389 miles (mileage according to google maps)

Total number of miles she put on her rental: 2834

Difference= 445

Granted she probably put in a few miles here and there for driving within her stopped areas, such as SLC, Pasadena, the drive to TA's house. But 445 is a lot of extra miles. So she probably drove quite far off the route (probably in the desert somewhere in NV or UT) to dispose of the gun/rope/etc... I'm guessing at least 100-200 miles. Meaning she either went off route...or drove in and drove out off of her route so it could be anywhere from 50-100 miles off of I-15 somewhere between Las Vegas and SLC.
Google maps suggested route from Mesa to SLC isn't even through Las Vegas. Curious why she would take that route which is longer.

But didn't she TRY and throw in an explanation for the gun, starting to say it was travis's Grandfathers...then OBJECTION/SIDEBAR..... end.of.story.

I would be surprised if she tried to say that because there are so many of Travis's family members there to refute that claim.

Well, if you think about it Jodi-speak, and she says it belonged to Travis' grandfather..........where do we REALLY think it came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23