FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I totally agree! Altho...wouldn't you find it odd that a little man could take complete control of Jennifer? She would tower over him and probably even outweigh him! If the man IS 5' 4"...he is very thin in the video putting him probably less than 130 lbs. (AND has HUGE feet!)

OR we are actually looking at a female and we have been mistaken all these months about it being a male. Next logical question would be: Why would a female be dropping off her car? Was she the perp? Does she have a male partner in this? What possible reason would a female have for abducting Jenn? Does Rob have any past gf's who would be suspect?

Well, I wouldn't rule out anything. JK could have been followed from Ft. Lauderdale after her vacation.

Remember, the crazy NASA woman. Well, women are capable of violence.

My personal opinion is that this a man. The shape, the shoulders, but, I would leave open any possibility. When someone has a gun, size doesn't really matter, especially if you are scared for your life.

Yes, many people have noticed the big feet. A have a friend who is 4 inches shorter than me, and wears shoes that are two sizes larger than me. So, shoe size is not always indicative of height.

I think the picture of the POI is extremely misleading. With the black and white, it is impossible to tell what type of outfit it is. Heck, it could be sweats, skateboard shoes, who Knows?

left

I don't recall ever hearing that her briefcase was also missing. I wonder why that was never picked up on.

Her cell phone and credit cards have never been used, her purse and briefcase never found. There was no sign of violence in her condo, no sign of violence in her car, and there were valuables left behind, so robbery was not a motive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...20,0,2579075.story?page=1&coll=orl-home-promo

Ya, early on, there was a mention of JK's briefcase missing. Supposedly, her briefcase, her purse, two phones, wallet.

I don't see how someone can conclude the motive. The motive could have been robbery, and JK fought back. Or burglary, and the perp. didn't think JK was coming home.

But, obviously, sexual battery is the most likely motive. OR for that matter, if it was a woman, murder.

I agree, I sure hope LE is asking everyone, men, woman, etc, for alibi's for the time of 10pm -noon on the 24th. And why not take photographs of suspects, especially profiles, and compare with the POI.

left

SS

Some of what LE releases is meant to "play games" with perp's. It is a cat and mouse game. LE was bluffing, trying to make the POI think that all LE had was that POI photo, and that the POi would say, "ya, it's me, but, I was just walking by" and then LE would show him or her the video, and it's jail time.

But, this POI is not an idiot, and didn't fall for it. Plus, the release of that video allowed the POI to get rid of evidence, such as the clothes, shoes, hat?, etc. Some perp.'s even change their appearance after crimes.

I don't think LE has ever thought this case involved multiple perp.'s. IMO, if more than one perp, then why didn't the partner pick up the POI? Why didnt' the POI dump the car farther away, and get picked up by the partner?

My gut tells me, one perp., probably male, and the motive is jealousy.

However, only fools rule out other scenario's and put the blinders on.

left

I guess what I am getting at is if she normally left it in the car (most people I know do), why would the perp take it? Her purse I can understand, but a briefcase filled probably with just files from work? It would have no value to the perp. Unless there was something IN the files perhaps?

I don't recall ever hearing that her briefcase was also missing. I wonder why that was never picked up on.

Her cell phone and credit cards have never been used, her purse and briefcase never found. There was no sign of violence in her condo, no sign of violence in her car, and there were valuables left behind, so robbery was not a motive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...20,0,2579075.story?page=1&coll=orl-home-promo

What valueables were left behind??????????????

Hmm, that is an interesting statement. Was Jk's briefcase, or purse, or ipod left in the car? What does that mean, "Valueables left behind"

Good pick up.

left

SS

I don't think LE has ever thought this case involved multiple perp.'s. IMO, if more than one perp, then why didn't the partner pick up the POI? Why didnt' the POI dump the car farther away, and get picked up by the partner?

We don't know the person didn't get picked up for certain. They could have been picked up right outside the view of the cams. Of course, that would mean the dog wasn't tracking properly.

I guess what I am getting at is if she normally left it in the car (most people I know do), why would the perp take it? Her purse I can understand, but a briefcase filled probably with just files from work? It would have no value to the perp. Unless there was something IN the files perhaps?

Correct. I agree. That was one of my arguments regarding the place of the crime. Who is to say that JK didn't leave her briefcase and her ipod in her car. So, all that is missing would be her purse and the two cellphones, which could have been laying next to, or in her purse. Logical.

Especially since she had to bring her luggage into her condo from her vacation. Maybe she brought her luggage in, went back out late at night to get her briefcase, and was attacked? who knows?

I keep wondering if LE has video of JK in the car with the Perp. I just get a feeling that we are not seeing all the evidence. And with that seat all the way back, it makes me very suspicious.

left

What valueables were left behind??????????????

Hmm, that is an interesting statement. Was Jk's briefcase, or purse, or ipod left in the car? What does that mean, "Valueables left behind"

Good pick up.

left

I assumed the 'valuables' they were talking about were at the apartment. Jewelry, cameras, etc.

We don't know the person didn't get picked up for certain. They could have been picked up right outside the view of the cams. Of course, that would mean the dog wasn't tracking properly.

You are right. But, it would mean the dogs weren't tracking properly, and the accomplice picked up the POI down the street. I think this is unlikely. don't you agree?

PLus, at least 90% of this type of crime are down by individuals, versus partners.

left

I assumed the 'valuables' they were talking about were at the apartment. Jewelry, cameras, etc.

Good point. But, in making such a statement, isn't LE admitting that the condo could have been the crime scene?

Who's to say that the POI wasn't planning on returning to Jk's condo to steal her belongings, but, was scared off with all the commotion.

Some people think that when a person goes missing, and their condo door is locked, that the crime scene happened elsewhere. Not always true. The experienced criminals know how to trip up LE, clean up a crime scene, and leave false clues.

left

True on the individual part, but all this time...I was going on the suspect in the pic being a taller male. Now, looking at it from a 5' 4" point of view...I am seriously thinking female. A male could have asked his gf to drop off a car for him. She would have been suspicious about him not following her into the complex to pick her up...so she would have had to know why.

You know, reading that statement again..it is strange. They aren't really saying WHERE the valuables were left, are they? So yes..they are leaving open that it could have been in the apartment.

True on the individual part, but all this time...I was going on the suspect in the pic being a taller male. Now, looking at it from a 5' 4" point of view...I am seriously thinking female. A male could have asked his gf to drop off a car for him. She would have been suspicious about him not following her into the complex to pick her up...so she would have had to know why.

So, you are convinced the height is accurate? I think and hope it is.

Do you see any features of the POI that look either male or female?

The problem with the POI picture, is that it is enhanced. IMO, the POI is actually thin, in very good shape. Some of the enhanced photos make the POI look thicker than he or she is.

You have a point about maybe a woman. Remember, the NASA astronaut wore a disguise, a wig, trenchcoat,etc. Maybe the POI is wearing a disguise, wig, etc.

It really is a tough case. Which means it was thought out, planned, by an experienced criminal. IMO

I think someone who knew of JK, got wind of the vacation, thought about it for the entire weekend, and made a plan for the first time she arrived back at her condo. To me, it is just too much of a coincidence that she goes missing her first night back. Somebody had to be watching her.

left

Did you see the POI pics where they had them put all together including the pic of the car? This is where they had them in full color.

I downloaded that so I could study it. I just figured something out while studying it...they have a color pic of Jenn's car parked next to the white truck in color...and it appears to be taken from the left side by the pool far above which means it would be from another camera on the building, right?!

Did you see the POI pics where they had them put all together including the pic of the car? This is where they had them in full color.

I downloaded that so I could study it. I just figured something out while studying it...they have a color pic of Jenn's car parked next to the white truck in color...and it appears to be taken from the left side by the pool far above which means it would be from another camera on the building, right?!

SS

I know which picture you are talking about. IS it the one next to the phone pole?

IF so, I "think" it is from a tv "boom" camera, or a "helicopter" camera. I'll tell ya why. It is in color, the other camera's are not. PLus, no date, time, stamp like the other cameras.

Also, that camera is pointed right at the spot where Jk's car is parked. IT seeems the other camera's are pointed at the pool, or the pool gates.

I've seen aerial photos of the property, and I think Drumstick has visited the property, and I don't believe there is a "fixed" camera there.

However, I am not 100% certain.

Do you agree?

left

No! This clearly shows a pic of the POI IN COLOR! Also, the car and truck. The other two are the black n white ones. They are marked A, B, C, D. Are you thinking of the same photo spread? When I downloaded them...they were altogether as one photo.

No! This clearly shows a pic of the POI IN COLOR! Also, the car and truck. The other two are the black n white ones. They are marked A, B, C, D. Are you thinking of the same photo spread? When I downloaded them...they were altogether as one photo.

Correct. And you are talking about picture "d". Right.

Picture "c", the colorized version of the POI, is just that. Somebody took it upon themself, to add color to that photo. It is not a "color" photo in the traditional sense. Notice the lack of color of the car, the branches of the tree, etc. Somebody simply filled in the appropriate colors.

This happened last year, and many were upset, since they thought it could give "false" information.,

Here's a link to where the photo's are located. http://jenniferkesse.com/aerial.htm

left

Well, I wouldn't rule out anything. JK could have been followed from Ft. Lauderdale after her vacation.

Remember, the crazy NASA woman. Well, women are capable of violence.

My personal opinion is that this a man. The shape, the shoulders, but, I would leave open any possibility. When someone has a gun, size doesn't really matter, especially if you are scared for your life.

Yes, many people have noticed the big feet. A have a friend who is 4 inches shorter than me, and wears shoes that are two sizes larger than me. So, shoe size is not always indicative of height.

I think the picture of the POI is extremely misleading. With the black and white, it is impossible to tell what type of outfit it is. Heck, it could be sweats, skateboard shoes, who Knows?

left

Sorry to suddenly butt in, and I'm ashamed to say that this is the first that I've really read much about on this missing girl. After looking at the still of the suspect, I know that I've seen a few guys dressed this way before and that it was some sort of a style. I believe the few that I've seen dressed in this style here in my town were Hispanic. The baggy pants and the walk with long strides and arm held back reminds me of a gangster wannabe type.

I'm almost certain that photo was a 'news team' photo. If only cameras of that quality were doing the videos.

On Jennifer's fingerprints; I would imagine they would have got them from her condo. The same would apply to her DNA. Maybe they would have got them from her work station too.

Ah, ok. Well, it is pretty darn convincing! They even colored in the brick and everything on the other building. Hmmmm...

Anyway...where was that pic taken from of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie