ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the times I heard her say that was in an interview pretty near the end of the case, could even have been with Vinnie P....... (?)..... If I find a link I will post for you (I just saw it on TV though.) :) I remember being surprised that her lawyer would let her still be saying that at that late date, I mean they had to be in possession of Casey's police statement....(?)

one of the times I heard her say that was in an interview pretty near the end of the case, could even have been with Vinnie P....... (?)..... If I find a link I will post for you (I just saw it on TV though.) :) I remember being surprised that her lawyer would let her still be saying that at that late date, I mean they had to be in possession of Casey's police statement....(?)

easy for her to say AFTER the arrest of FCA. It is the time period where any and all news was of the Zenaida nanny at large that is important.. in my view.

Haven't we been through what this defamation suit is all about? No one in the LE expected the description FCA gave them of ZG to be an accurate one - after they interviewed her on the first night and found that everything -bar none- she told them was all lies. Obviously LE would have been fools to follow her statement, which led them to start interviewing ZG close by, and in particular, one who had been to Sawgrass apartments.

Then we have more lies with what FCA told or didn't tell her mother, who she knew was going out to make media appearances.

And bottom line - this is a defendent who claimed all along - for three long years - that her daughter had been kidnapped. Which allowed the taint to stay on ZG, Roy Kronk and a few others - only to pop up at a trial and whoops- Caylee apparently drowned.

Right there to me seems like defamation. Allowing someone's name to be tied to your case even by mistake for three years? When you know perfectly well this person is a stranger? Yet you go so far as to allow this person to bring a case against you - and never get around to admitting ZG was just one more figment of your imagination?

And around and around the track we go....again and again...

Haven't we been through what this defamation suit is all about? No one in the LE expected the description FCA gave them of ZG to be an accurate one - after they interviewed her on the first night and found that everything -bar none- she told them was all lies. Obviously LE would have been fools to follow her statement, which led them to start interviewing ZG close by, and in particular, one who had been to Sawgrass apartments.

Then we have more lies with what FCA told or didn't tell her mother, who she knew was going out to make media appearances.

And bottom line - this is a defendent who claimed all along - for three long years - that her daughter had been kidnapped. Which allowed the taint to stay on ZG, Roy Kronk and a few others - only to pop up at a trial and whoops- Caylee apparently drowned.

Right there to me seems like defamation. Allowing someone's name to be tied to your case even by mistake for three years? When you know perfectly well this person is a stranger? Yet you go so far as to allow this person to bring a case against you - and never get around to admitting ZG was just one more figment of your imagination?

And around and around the track we go....again and again...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Yep, lots of words were thrown out there, lots of people were blamed in 1 way or another for this crime and at the last minute Surprise, take it all back, Caylee drowned...ahhh, NO. They can't keep throwing bricks and hiding their hands over and over again or hide behind 10000 more excuses or more lies. The coulda, woulda, shoulda dance has ended as far as I'm concerned. They said it, it's done, move on and now face the music. That's it.

May I add, unless it's another slick manuver, I've often wondered just why OCA has not filed something against 1 or both her parents. Pretty strange if you ask me-I mean considering what was flung far and wide at trial and supposedly prior to all this.

I agree. Casey A said she left Caylee with a sitter named Zenaida F-G, she was emphatic that it was F-G hyphenated, this woman didn't have that name, her name is Z.C.G. Casey's physical description of ZFG, the age and other details that she gave, were different from this woman. But the police found that this woman with a very similar name had visited those apartments on the date, which was quite a coincidence, so of course they took an interest.

I don't think Casey A ever said this was the woman or identified this woman in any way. I know the Anthony family said quite a few times that this was not the ZFG referred to by Casey.

Then ZCG and her lawyer did media appearances and interviews, including national TV, throughout the course of the case. ZCG claimed on national TV that Casey A had given her exact details including the names of her children in her police statements, resulting in herself and her children receiving death threats. Of course Casey A had actually said in her statement that ZFG had no children, and gave completely different info than this woman's details.

I always wondered if ZCG thought that was true and who told her that.

First Bold: She was also emphatic that there WAS a babysitter and Caylee WAS alive....seriously, how can you pick and choose what to believe with this chick?
Second Bold: I thought she gave several different versions of the nanny. Weren't ZG's kids in the car at JB park when FCA was knocked down and Caylee kidnapped?
Third Bold: If FCA got close enough to ZG's description to cause LE to investigate her, then the description was close enough to have suspicion cast on her by the general public.

Bottom Line. if you lie in the course of committing a crime by implicating someone else, real or fiction, you should suffer the consequences.

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments. Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

BBM above:

1. Aenaida Gonzales was a documented visitor to Sawgrass Apartments. That's close enough for me.

2. It already is going somewhere. Made it through summary judgment and is going to a jury.

First Bold: She was also emphatic that there WAS a babysitter and Caylee WAS alive....seriously, how can you pick and choose what to believe with this chick?
Second Bold: I thought she gave several different versions of the nanny. Weren't ZG's kids in the car at JB park when FCA was knocked down and Caylee kidnapped?
Third Bold: If FCA got close enough to ZG's description to cause LE to investigate her, then the description was close enough to have suspicion cast on her by the general public.

Bottom Line. if you lie in the course of committing a crime by implicating someone else, real or fiction, you should suffer the consequences.

BBM. Exactly right on all accounts especially the last part! I always thought it odd she never called 911 herself from JB Park, let alone frrom Sawgrass-2 separate stories taking place on 2 separate days-1 involving just dropping off Caylee, the other was a supposed grab and run. And where oh where is that demanding note she spoke about Zanny handing her at the park? Never did see that!

Something else that has always nagged at me-This physical description which in all honesty did sound like that other woman's (RC)description. I never nailed it down myself, and I'm not going on what RC said about meeting up with GA at a donaton site, but just when did this description of ZG happen and more importantly just when did RC get into the picture? I'd like to know if she had innocently hung out around Suburban with the rest of the crowds before actually getting invovled in this and Ta Da, that's where the description came from-because someone in the home peeked out the window and tagged her or took a combinaton of what people looked like. kwim?

You are exactly right about implicating people. Something along those lines happened in my neighborhood not to long ago. A neighbor from 3 short blocks down had the cops called on their entire family 5 times in 1 week by a neighbor of theirs who apparently likes to stir pots and crank call the police; making up false stories about his neighbors. The last time his guy called the cops on these people, they got manhandled, a pregnant young woman thrown on the ground, her father threatened with being tazered, her boyfriend was arrested because he touched the cuff of the officers' shirt when he saw his pregnant Gfriend being thrown to the ground and yelled she was pregnant, an innocent boy was walking by when the pd rolled in and he was commanded to get on the ground and was cuffed and taken back to these people's house and he didn't even live there!--so yes, be very careful of implicating innocent persons-the repercussions could be tantamount.

Yes, to all of the above. It is just laughable when comments say there is no case here for Zenaida against FCA because FCA said...whatever!

Someone give me an example of when FCA told the truth about anything - anything at all - anyone? How can her lawyers go into court with an attitude saying indignantly that FCA didn't describe Zenaida? What part of that makes any sense at all?

This woman told lie after lie after lie! Backed into a corner she admits she lied and then tells another lie. So we are supposed to assume FCA meant no reference to Zenaida because Morgan and Morgan aren't using the right lies in this case? It makes me wonder if the legal world has gone completely off their rockers...:banghead:

My memory is fading fast, but I think some of the other players ("Zanny's" sister, or mother, or roommate or some other children) in FKC's fantasy had names similar or identical to ZG's children. Also "Zanny's" car looked a lot like ZG's. Although I saw that on Nancy Grace so it may or may not be entirely true.

It seems I heard something to the effect of Florida law on defamation that you have to knowingly hurt the person in order to claim defamation. So just picking ZG out of the air or via that card at the Sawgrass is not enough to say she was intentionally hurt. ? Does anyone know.??? I thought the case would be tossed on these grounds?

Oh I remember a long long time ago when someone provided an actual copy and posted it somewhere, of a small silver car parked in the A's driveway-this photo was taken off a county site where they go to measure the sq. footage of the property. Fwiw, it was mentioned the photo was taken long before LA Gfriend was in the picture. It's pretty evident now that OCA and Co. liked to take real life similarities and weave them into a story. Just the same, I know a lot of us would sure like to know how all this weaving started, especially who, WHO was at Sawgrass and went to the lengths to find that information about ZG. It could not be just a fluke, not a name just thrown out-Man, lies are lies, but OCA and Co., add to it and embellish to beat the band. Unbelievable!

Yes, to all of the above. It is just laughable when comments say there is no case here for Zenaida against FCA because FCA said...whatever!

Someone give me an example of when FCA told the truth about anything - anything at all - anyone? How can her lawyers go into court with an attitude saying indignantly that FCA didn't describe Zenaida? What part of that makes any sense at all?

This woman told lie after lie after lie! Backed into a corner she admits she lied and then tells another lie. So we are supposed to assume FCA meant no reference to Zenaida because Morgan and Morgan aren't using the right lies in this case? It makes me wonder if the legal world has gone completely off their rockers...:banghead:

BBM. Her name, addy, etc. Going to bars, ahmmm-I think that's about it. A itsy bit of truth lined with miles of BS. Gosh, please don't ask that question about the legal world going off it's rocker-lol. I've thought the same thing for a loooong time now:waitasec:

Oh I remember a long long time ago when someone provided an actual copy and posted it somewhere, of a small silver car parked in the A's driveway-this photo was taken off a county site where they go to measure the sq. footage of the property. Fwiw, it was mentioned the photo was taken long before LA Gfriend was in the picture. It's pretty evident now that OCA and Co. liked to take real life similarities and weave them into a story. Just the same, I know a lot of us would sure like to know how all this weaving started, especially who, WHO was at Sawgrass and went to the lengths to find that information about ZG. It could not be just a fluke, not a name just thrown out-Man, lies are lies, but OCA and Co., add to it and embellish to beat the band. Unbelievable!

All true, but then to take those lies and hold them up in court - at a defamation trial and say - hey! we aren't guilty because those were lies to cover up the truth but you were supposed to figure out the truth was that the Nanny was not Zenaida Gonzales - it was something else entirely. Can't you guys take a joke?

I mean - c'mon!!

It seems I heard something to the effect of Florida law on defamation that you have to knowingly hurt the person in order to claim defamation. So just picking ZG out of the air or via that card at the Sawgrass is not enough to say she was intentionally hurt. ? Does anyone know.??? I thought the case would be tossed on these grounds?

I think the answer to that one is easy - FCA knew the LE were interviewing Zenaida and CA told FCA that she was in the news - that woman from Kissimmee - but instead of telling CA the LE had shown her ZG pic and it was not "her" Zanny - she inflamed CA to go out to speak to the media about it.
Oh FCA knew Zenaida was being hurt by the exposure - what did she care as long as it didn't bring the LE closer to her. In fact I think she would have encouraged the misconception like she did with Roy Kronk, etc. to keep the LE off the trail of what really happened and what part she, FCA, played in it.

Of course she knew Zenaida was being defamed by her and subsequently the investigation and she did nothing to stop it.

And they get away with it all. It's boggles my mind. Such an unfinished case to me.

All true, but then to take those lies and hold them up in court - at a defamation trial and say - hey! we aren't guilty because those were lies to cover up the truth but you were supposed to figure out the truth was that the Nanny was not Zenaida Gonzales - it was something else entirely. Can't you guys take a joke?

I mean - c'mon!!

Exactly LG. It's like saying someone isn't 7 months pregnant when they clearly are.

I also wondered if anyone - anyone at all can remember in the early days of this case - if any member of FCA's legal team (at the point I believe it was just Baez) stepped up to the plate in front of the media and said - "The Zenaida Gonzales the LE recently interviewed has absolutely nothing to do with the disappearnce of Caylee Anthony. On behalf of my client I can tell you emphatically that Zenaida Gonzales is not and has never been a nanny to Caylee. Further, FCA was unable to identify her picture in a police lineup recently."

After all, FCA was not claiming a stranger kidnapping - she was specifically targetting one person - her "Nanny".

So much time and money spent on one woman's complete nonsense:banghead:

I also wondered if anyone - anyone at all can remember in the early days of this case - if any member of FCA's legal team (at the point I believe it was just Baez) stepped up to the plate in front of the media and said - "The Zenaida Gonzales the LE recently interviewed has absolutely nothing to do with the disappearnce of Caylee Anthony. On behalf of my client I can tell you emphatically that Zenaida Gonzales is not and has never been a nanny to Caylee. Further, FCA was unable to identify her picture in a police lineup recently."

After all, FCA was not claiming a stranger kidnapping - she was specifically targetting on person - her "Nanny".

So much time and money spent on one woman's complete nonsense:banghead:

Don't recall any of her legal advisers doing that - nope.
What I remember is that while Zenaida was cowering, scared for her life, with people phoning death threats based on what Casey said about her, Casey and team were wondering if she would get a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail