What keeps you searching for answers about Haleigh?

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
News has been so slow or non-existent. LE has said very little. Haleigh has been missing a year. I know many of you follow many cases. But you are still very determined to look for answers for Haleigh. And I'm grateful you all feel that way. This is a opportunity to say why.

I'll start. Something didn't feel right from the first minutes of that call when I heard it. I watched the body language, the actions and the inaction on the part of Misty and Ronald. Haleigh's little face drew me in and she stole a piece of my heart. And then as the story unfolded and I watched Misty and Ronald go on as though nothing had happened I got angry. I need to see justice for Haleigh. I watch other cases but can only take so much heart break, so for now Haleigh is where my energy, efforts and emotions are committed.

So what what is about Haleigh that keeps your heart, energies, or whatever it is that drives you, never giving up on this missing baby case?

News has been so slow or non-existent. LE has said very little. Haleigh has been missing a year. I know many of you follow many cases. But you are still very determined to look for answers for Haleigh. And I'm grateful you all feel that way. This is a opportunity to say why.

I'll start. Something didn't feel right from the first minutes of that call when I heard it. I watched the body language, the actions and the inaction on the part of Misty and Ronald. Haleigh's little face drew me in and she stole a piece of my heart. And then as the story unfolded and I watched Misty and Ronald go on as though nothing had happened I got angry. I need to see justice for Haleigh. I watch other cases but can only take so much heart break, so for now Haleigh is where my energy, efforts and emotions are committed.

So what what is about Haleigh that keeps your heart, energies, or whatever it is that drives you, never giving up on this missing baby case?

Ditto! I would also like to see that smug look disappear forever! It irritates me to no end!

I really don't know - I just know I can't give up. Whether it was the conflicting stories, the unbelievable information that was given out, the lack of "great" info from the LE at the time (and now LOL), I just knew I had to stick with it.
That little girl's smile and her story are now a part of me and I will continue to listen to the scanner, read the reports, be a part of this forum until she comes home and justice is served on her behalf.

That this little girl could just disappear without anyone knowing, seeing anything, hearing anything, etc that could help solve it just blows my mind!!

Being involved in this case I truly feel that Haleigh has given me strength to deal with some situations that I never thought I would have to. She is truly an angel and her light will shine brightly in my life forever - even though I never knew her personally. She has become a part of me and I won't let her down.

As a WS'er I truly feel that every child deserves someone (or alot of someone's) to stand up for her - to be her voice - to make sure she is heard....and I truly feel that we are a part of those "someones". We will not let her be forgotten .....we will not let the case go cold...no matter who else would like to "move on" we won't let them.

What keeps me going on this case is Haleighs beautiful smile and aura that seems to radiate from all of her pictures. Her pictures alone have made there way to a special place in my heart that doesn't go away. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her at least once since she has disappeared.

The thought of her out there somewhere just kills me she needs to be brought home, and as long as I can I will try to help until she is home ....

haleigh-cummings-2.png

I keep reading and posting hoping to see some news, and think LE pretty much knows who did something to Haleigh, but just don't have the evidence for filing charges. Probably only one or two others know and there are hopes that they will squeal.

What keeps me going on this case is Haleighs beautiful smile and aura that seems to radiate from all of her pictures. Her pictures alone have made there way to a special place in my heart that doesn't go away. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her at least once since she has disappeared.

The thought of her out there somewhere just kills me she needs to be brought home, and as long as I can I will try to help until she is home ....

haleigh-cummings-2.png

Ditto Mystic (and everyone else!). All you have to do is look at a picture of Haleigh and something about her draws you in. The video of her ducking behind the couch and popping up again playing with whoever has the video camera always sticks in my head. Such sweet innocence.

It's so much harder to explain than I could ever try to write out here grandmaj, as ridiculous as it might sound, I made a promise, I intend to keep it. I believe Haleigh is coming home. I don't know how many more times I can say, "okay Ell let's go back to the beginning, there must be something you missed." And every-time, there is, except with each new discovery it makes a more tangled web. Maybe it's all just more simple than all it's parts.

I agree with the things others said. She's a sweet girl who deserves truth and justice and her loved ones need her home. But it's the same with any other missing child case so I'm not quite sure what sets her apart. I can't bear to follow many cases at the same time, it's so heartbreaking. Yet I would like to do something; if nothing else just look like I care. Perhaps she has come to symbolize all of them for me somehow and that's why I can't give up on her. It looks like I am not alone. So many people have kept coming back for more than a year and it is totally amazing to me to have so many people who care about a child they have never met come together. I've had a chance to meet some pretty wonderful people virtually here and I appreciate it very much.

In the beginning, I wanted to read up on the case because there were so many things that made me go "huh, that can't be right, can it?". Some of it turned out to be wacky reporting but some still make me go huh. I am fascinated by the difference between the behavior or people telling the truth or lying and hoping to find out more about how to distinguish between them.

Now, I guess I'm just trying to cling to hope that the case will be solved. I hate to see any cases grow cold because it's never a cold case in heart to those who have lost a loved one or a family member, but having followed Haleigh's case so closely it just struck home more. It feels so wrong to have a precious child forgotten after all that's been done to find her and although all these strangers care...

What brought me to HaLeigh's case was the fact I immediately thought Misty was lying. Then we had locals who could provide input, which was intriguing and informative. Now, I think HaLeigh never had a chance and I don't want her memory to fade.

I wait. I do think LE knows what happened and is waiting for the final straw to break to seal the deal. So, I wait...

The dream of a little girl, standing on a bank, pointing to a bag of bones in a canal. Two days later a child went missing and I can't stop looking for answers for her.

From the 911 call, the players, 17 year old girlfriend, TN saying MC was the GREATEST, the engagement, marriage, affairs CJ, divorce, drugs, the crying, the acting, ratgate...............this has been an on going Jerry Springer soap opera. I got angry at the show.........

But little Haleigh was a real little girl, full of life, born in a dysfunctional family.
A special needs child (asthma & Turner syndrome that should of had nothing but the best care.
Instead dad had a 17 yr old girlfriend on drugs help him raise Haleigh.
Everyone failed Haleigh, IMO.
This is the reason I keep up with so many cases.
Many of us knew from the start, foul play happened to Haleigh.
We are the voice to keep Haleigh and so many other people
to get their justice.
Keep them in the news and minds.
It's all about Haleigh...........remember her? MC/RC/GGS/TN

I know that Haleigh is probably in heaven. I'm 98% sure she is in heaven, really. And I want ALL missing persons to be found, not one case is more important than another to me.

The reason I am drawn here and to the Wix girls and to Leah Freeman the most? Because of all of you. Because of the people I've met in the midst of these cases. To bring these kids home to those who love them and to those who I have bonded with during the quest for justice means everything to me.

Because a little girl is still missing and most probably dead and it seems like the only ones that care about it are here. First time poster...long time lurker. I sure hope she is found one day. As to who is responsible..well they wont escape karmic justice IMHO !

Because its just the right thing to do, for Sweet Haliegh, and all the missing little ones

I heard about Haleigh missing not long after it happened. It was on my local news- I'm assuming the next broadcast after she was reported missing- probably because it was on a major interstate if you were leaving where they lived. I was sure at the time they'd find her that day, or within the next couple of days. When that didn't happen and all the stories started coming out and not making sense to me, I knew I had to find out what had happened to Haleigh and why.

Another thing is, when I say I know, or have been acquainted with, people somewhat like the ones involved in this case, I am not kidding. People who come from the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum. People who marry young and have kids young. Some get involved in small time criminal activity, and some larger and pay the price for it. Although none of the people I have known have ever had a child just up and disappear and have hid facts about it- like I suspect a few of these people have.

I have to know what happened to that beautiful little girl and who is responsible- and who is covering for them.

Ditto Grandmaj-from the first time I heard the 911 call and saw Ron's "performance" the next day I knew something was very wrong with the story being told about the night Haleigh vanished. I would never dream I would still be here almost 14 mos. later with all the other fine peeps who have never met Haleigh but care about her tremendously. I thought for sure someone would crack and the truth would be revealed. I am still waiting for that day and I won't stop following this case until the truth is revealed and Haleigh can come home and those responsible for her demise will be held accountable.

Because a little girl is still missing and most probably dead and it seems like the only ones that care about it are here. First time poster...long time lurker. I sure hope she is found one day. As to who is responsible..well they wont escape karmic justice IMHO !

I'm so glad you posted!!! :blowkiss:

welcome.gif

Yes Queeny :Welcome-12-june:

It is very difficult to put such strong feelings into words. I started following the Natalie Holloway, Trenton Duckett and Caylee Anthony cases after a disabling back injury. I didn't know what to do with my time after working all my life and I have always had an interest in criminal cases and trials. I found the Nancy Grace show, Greta's show and Rita Crosby and got hooked on the cases that were featured. The missing women and children cases grabbed my attention and I've been a junkie ever since. After Trenton Duckett I swore I would never follow a missing child case again but the Caylee Anthony case grabbed me again and again I swore that I definitely would not follow another missing child case and this time I meant it. It takes a lot out of you. Then after Caylee’s memorial service I found out about Haleigh. I immediately thought that Haleigh’s case was a copy cat case copied from the Caylee Anthony’s case and figured that I would shortly hear about another “kidnapper” story. Well, we all know that the “kidnapper” story was reborn. I saw the outlandish story of Misty’s and the family’s behavior. The story didn’t make sense then and makes even less sense now. Within the first couple of days I had come to the conclusion that Haleigh was dead, her father was involved with her death and the girlfriend was covering for the father. This early conclusion was hammered into concrete for me when the father’s mother and grandmother praised the girlfriend and blessed their marriage. The father’s and the grandmothers’ actions made me so angry that I vowed to see this through to the end no matter how long it took. This innocent little girl needs to be found and put to rest and shown respect and love.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back