Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiki looks like Charlie Chaplin and she's a good little baby, too.
She's too cute to be a cat who looks like Hitler.
(although I did put her pic up on that website --hahaha)

Hitler had a comb-tooth mustache. Tiki's is different.

BTW, has anyone noticed that the comb tooth mustache has never really seen a resurgence in popularity?

i'm sorry to ask this but i can't find it anywhere - what time is this hearing at?

does anyone know what time court is tomorrow?? please and thank you.....

They should've called George in to testify tomorrow. IIRC, wasn't it George that gave Cindy the idea that it was moldy pizza in the trunk in the first place to calm her down?

Cindy was frantic about the smell in the car. If she thought it was only moldy pizza is that something she would've passed along to her co-workers?

Imagined conversation:
CA to co-worker: "Caylee is missing, and the car smells like moldy pizza!"
Co-worker to CA: "Oh my gosh, you need to go home and call the police right away."

Somehow that doesn't exactly fly.

...take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

Coming up on JVM. Just replayed CA walking out of depo saying she can't stand that man...GA?

They should've called George in to testify tomorrow. IIRC, wasn't it George that gave Cindy the idea that it was moldy pizza in the trunk in the first place to calm her down?

Cindy was frantic about the smell in the car. If she thought it was only moldy pizza is that something she would've passed along to her co-workers?

Imagined conversation:
CA to co-worker: "Caylee is missing, and the car smells like moldy pizza!"
Co-worker to CA: "Oh my gosh, you need to go home and call the police right away."

Somehow that doesn't exactly fly.

...take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

:floorlaugh:

Imagined examination for tomorrow;

Attorney: When you placed the first 911 call were you aware that Caylee had been allegedly kidnapped?

Option #1 - No, well that puts a chink in the "get them there" faster theory.
Option #2 - Yes

Option #2 response. Then why didn't you tell the operator that?

The same thing works for call #2 as well.

It appears there is no right answer.

Attorney: When you placed the first 911 call were you aware that Caylee had been allegedly kidnapped?

Option #2 - Yes

I never thought about it that way, hope LDB has.

O/T - I just got rick rolled. LOL. Thanks Steely!

Option #2 - Yes

I think I just got my a@@ kicked by a 3-year old!

Thank You Mizikman!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5404907&postcount=58"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5404907&postcount=58[/ame]

2010.07.14 Defense Supplemental Memo Regarding Admissibility of Contents from 911 Calls

Last paragraph Page 4
"When Cynthia Anthony makes the third call she is frantic and has
lost all patience with law enforcement. Cynthia Anthony is mad
because her three year old granddaughter is missing and law
enforcement is not coming to help her."

Move this post, had it in the wrong thread...:loser:

I have been wondering if Cindy Anthony ever mentioned the smell of a dead body in the car after the 911 call. Maybe to someone at work when she went back to work? I don't know why I keep thinking she mentioned it to one of her co-workers and they insisted she go home and take care of her problems at home. Maybe I am imagining that. I have read a few of the FBI interviews and have not found anything yet. I do recall that George said it was the smell of death if I recall correctly. Lee had also said something along the lines that the smell was so bad the car doors/windows were open as well as the garage. All three were there that night and IMO if Cindy lies and says she only said that to get LE there faster, well what about what George and Lee smelled? Later on George yells out to a reporter that the dead body in the car was not of his granddaughter. He even threw up while describing the smell of death. I don't see how LE can let Cindy get away with Lying so much.

Move this post, had it in the wrong thread...:loser:

I have been wondering if Cindy Anthony ever mentioned the smell of a dead body in the car after the 911 call. Maybe to someone at work when she went back to work? I don't know why I keep thinking she mentioned it to one of her co-workers and they insisted she go home and take care of her problems at home. Maybe I am imagining that. I have read a few of the FBI interviews and have not found anything yet. I do recall that George said it was the smell of death if I recall correctly. Lee had also said something along the lines that the smell was so bad the car doors/windows were open as well as the garage. All three were there that night and IMO if Cindy lies and says she only said that to get LE there faster, well what about what George and Lee smelled? Later on George yells out to a reporter that the dead body in the car was not of his granddaughter. He even threw up while describing the smell of death. I don't see how LE can let Cindy get away with Lying so much.

She did mention it to several co workers on the day the car was retrieved, and was told to go home and call Police, but at that time she didn't know Caylee was missing so she did not connect the dots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea