Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
Keep me posted if you hear anything about his being there. :)

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.
You (we) rant because of our love (and sadness) for Caylee. You (we) should never be embarrassed for caring.
oxoxoxox

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.

I think we should organize and get somebody to do this at every signing he has. After the first few times, he would be spending his energy wondering who was going to do it next. I live the idea if causing him to lose it in a place like this. Can you hear him screaming, going into the high pitch? It would be worth it to get a reaction.

You (we) rant because of our love (and sadness) for Caylee. You (we) should never be embarrassed for caring.
oxoxoxox

Thank you RR0004 for your answer - because I was feeling too choked up to repost anything except me too. That sadness and anger is always there isn't it - even when we are laughing ourselves silly at clown Baez...it's always there....

Defense "Secrets"=A flip chart, a magic marker, dumb luck, and <modsnip>.

EXACTLY WTH else could it be? We all saw how JBP had to literally teach him law during the trial. Defense secrets? Like what, how to hide blood money in order to get the state to pay for the defense????? That's the ONLY secret he was good at. Plus, hiding where Caylee was.

BBM - Does WS allow, it isn't against TOS, to call 12 people who gave up their time to do their civic duty, "apathetic village idiots"?

I should think it would be, and if not, why not? These people are not/were not, on trial here.

I may be wrong but if Orland Sentinel is allowed to print the public reaction using those same words, it's probably within TOS for members here to express the same.

"Perry recalled how the crowd outside the Orange County Courthouse reacted to the July verdict, holding signs that said, "Arrest the Jury," and "Somewhere a Village is Missing 12 Idiots."

. . . aaaand here's your linky: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...or-names-alternate-jurors-casey-anthony-trial

I may be wrong but if Orland Sentinel is allowed to print the public reaction using those same words, it's probably within TOS for members here to express the same.

"Perry recalled how the crowd outside the Orange County Courthouse reacted to the July verdict, holding signs that said, "Arrest the Jury," and "Somewhere a Village is Missing 12 Idiots."

. . . aaaand here's your linky: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...or-names-alternate-jurors-casey-anthony-trial

well I have to agree with original poster. The jurors did their civic duty and should get some respect - if not respect, at least should not be subjected to bashing IMO. It took all 12 to agree to their verdict. IMO the evidence just was not there. All JMOO

For The Curious and to cut down site traffic:

Here is the PR release recently published.

BenBella Books to Publish Defense Attorney Jose Baez’s Inside Story of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

(PRWEB) May 08, 2012

BenBella Books announces the publishing of renowned criminal defense attorney Jose Baez’s book Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story, available July, 2012. Presumed Guilty exposes shocking, never-before-revealed, exclusive information from the trial of the century and the verdict that stunned the nation. The case that captured headlines for three years exploded when defense attorney Jose Baez made his opening statement that dropped bombshell after bombshell and would, on July 5, 2011, deliver one of the biggest legal upsets in American history.

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering evidence, his first Casey Anthony meeting, George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior, leading defense strategy meetings and his weeks in closed door judge’s chambers.

This is NOT a "Casey Anthony is innocent” book. It is a book about the facts, beyond the headlines and off the record. Learn what the defense did right, what the prosecution did wrong, and why the jury voted as they did. Get to know the real Casey Anthony from the one person who knew her best.

Presumed Guilty shows how Baez, a struggling, high-school dropout, became one of the nation’s most high-profile defense attorneys through his tireless efforts to seek justice for one of the nation’s most vilified murder suspects.

Baez states, "On July 17th 2008, my life changed forever. I think the time has come for the whole story to be told. There are so many behind-the-scenes facts and stories that have never been made public. I look forward to sharing my story."

In making the announcement, BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth comments, “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial – far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far – has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish Presumed Guilty, a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Garson & Wright Public Relations, Inc.
21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Phone 818.784.4600 FAX 818.346.2555
http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com

(818) 784-4600
gwprmike(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
# # #

End of copy...:waitasec:

And if I may add my own IMO - OH PUL-EASE!!

RED BBM by me .... wha?? huh? the REAL Casey Anthony? Let me know when THAT space ship lands, will ya?

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.

hmmm
Seems like they left out some details in that Bio, the unfavourable details regarding the reasons for being denied admittance to the Florida Bar....

well I have to agree with original poster. The jurors did their civic duty and should get some respect - if not respect, at least should not be subjected to bashing IMO. It took all 12 to agree to their verdict. IMO the evidence just was not there. All JMOO

RBBM, pcrum. I think this is where the conflict is: some have the opinion that the 12 did their duty while others believe they did not.

Yep...and you know what they say about opinions......everybody is one. Oh wait, that should be everybody has one.

I for one don't like being called on the carpet for my opinon. THAT is agains TOS. I might add my OPINION....those 12 were a bunch of brainless, lazy human beings. I will respect your opinion, if you respect mine.

Let's say they just had some listening problems and difficulties in following instructions from the court. Not one of them had the experience or courage to tell the others...."that's not what the judge said." All LDB asked for was for them to use their common sense and even that appears to have been too much of a challenge for them. When you ask a juror to do their civic duty you expect them to do their civic duty. They failed to notice JB was unable to bring any proof before the jury of anything he said in his opening statement. Wonder how he will address THAT in his book???? jmo

Let's say they just had some listening problems and difficulties in following instructions from the court. Not one of them had the experience or courage to tell the others...."that's not what the judge said." All LDB asked for was for them to use their common sense and even that appears to have been too much of a challenge for them. When you ask a juror to do their civic duty you expect them to do their civic duty. They failed to notice JB was unable to bring any proof before the jury of anything he said in his opening statement. Wonder how he will address THAT in his book???? jmo

LOL! You are waaaay nicer than I am. But I will defer to your opinion in the spirit of compromise!

(But I really like how the jurors are tagged on Twitter - PinellasPinheads)

I think we should organize and get somebody to do this at every signing he has. After the first few times, he would be spending his energy wondering who was going to do it next. I live the idea if causing him to lose it in a place like this. Can you hear him screaming, going into the high pitch? It would be worth it to get a reaction.

I think it would be great if Caylee supporters would gather at his book signings and sing "You are my sunshine" over and over..... just so he doesn't forget what this is all about. Anything that interrupts his making blood money from his disgraceful defense should be tried.

RED BBM by me .... wha?? huh? the REAL Casey Anthony? Let me know when THAT space ship lands, will ya?

Y-e-a-h....Maybe Baez should remember he was telling her she was acting like a two year old, she was throwing temper tantrums and she wasn't "speaking" to him by the end of the trial - she'd chosen Mason as her "new champion"....

I think after watching this sociopath closely for three years - we've got a pretty good handle on the "real FCA".

I think it would be great if Caylee supporters would gather at his book signings and sing "You are my sunshine" over and over..... just so he doesn't forget what this is all about. Anything that interrupts his making blood money from his disgraceful defense should be tried.

Well, I can't sing, but I can sure wear a T-shirt with baby Caylee's photo with the words "remember the TRUE victim" underneath.

For those of you stuck in here, like me....

Casey Anthony News&#8207;@oscaseyanthony

#LawsonLamar to face former prosecutor @ElectJeffAshton at candidate forum, WATCH LIVE 11:45 a.m. http://thesent.nl/JUzv39

Just noticed "Gift-wrap available" from Amazon if you pre-order the book. Must mean they wrap the book in duct tape and then triple bag it like it was trash before FEDEXing it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah