Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Someone had asked about the Orrington Hotel and I found one in Evanston, IL. It is four blocks from Lake Michigan. Sandra mentioned early on about a large, lovely home and church bells. Between this hotel and overlooking the water stands a beautiful, historical home. There is a church within a block, too. This in no way ties into Dresden, but I thought it was interesting.

I was very intrigued by the information that she has given. I think the location should be looked into. The fact that she does this on her own time, without trying to become famous or rich, leads me to believe that there might be something there.

She has her own site that promotes her "work", and she openly ties herself to various big cases... just saying.

Having had enough of Brian Ladd and his post-dictions and fraud work, I am very skeptical of these kind of people.

Query: is this the same Sandra Belanger that is tied to the John Lennon pay-per-view seance?

Who is Brian Ladd?

I am skeptical as well.

Lion

Query: is this the same Sandra Belanger that is tied to the John Lennon pay-per-view seance?
I don't know, but I do recall John Lennon being very much into the paranormal. I believe he told Yoko long before his death that if he could he would come back and float a feather across the room for her and his son.

She has her own site that promotes her "work", and she openly ties herself to various big cases... just saying.

Having had enough of Brian Ladd and his post-dictions and fraud work, I am very skeptical of these kind of people.
Sandra was tied to large cases because she was asked by people involved directly in the cases to help. If she chooses to mention them on her site, she should! She was also mentioned in the books written on those cases by those very people. She should be proud of her work.

As a little favor...Please don't get this particular thread off track because we will lose it. If we start debating psychics here, it won't last long and it certainly won't do anything to bring Stacy home.

As a little favor...Please don't get this particular thread off track because we will lose it. If we start debating psychics here, it won't last long and it certainly won't do anything to bring Stacy home.

Agreed! Does anyone know if Sandra's info on Stacy has even been considered? I feel it would be a shame if the Dresden Locks were ignored.

S.S. knows this, but for others who may be interested: While I'm not impressed by pyschics, I'm fascinated with Sandra Belanger's work because she isn't one. She (and a few others) did some research with EVP and it blossomed from there. It's explained in fascinating detail on her website. Her site is http://heliumraven.com

Sandra did forward info to the authorities that she isn't making public yet.

During the Laci case like so many here now, I frowned on Sandra & the folks. When the case started falling together Sandra & the folks were so correct it scared the bejeevies out of a many of us.

Sandra never changed any of it. She had many glued to her web site waiting for every word she posted. She truely was amazing & made a believer out of me......I truely thought she was a phoney at the time, she totally earned my respect. I am thrilled she is working on Stacy's case & hope once again Sandra & the folks help find Stacy & bring her home!!!!

I am not a skeptic and I am not a believer and there is a reason why. There have been three incidents in my life in which I believed I knew the outcome in advance. I can't explain it, and they were all related to me. So just because I cannot "know" anything about a stranger, doesn't mean that I don't believe it of others.
The problem is there are just so many frauds out there that it is so hard to tell if it is real or not.

Wasn't Sandra Belanger the one who said Laci was near the "Albany Bulb" or something, some underwater jetty or something that juts out near Albany, CA, and that ended up being very, very near to where Laci washed ashore?
Yes, I think so.

I was skeptical at first when I read her information during the Laci Peterson case. But anyone who went through that here - many, many of us - had near psychic experiences ourselves.

Many naysayers said that Laci would never be found, while many of us were driving around thinking about the case praying that she would. Then one day, we were all staring at maps of the Albany Bulb and the exact places Sandra was talking about. It was not fake - it really happened that way.

The reason Chandra Levy figures into it is because she was another missing person from the same hometown as Laci. So that was not a random thing, and many of us took that information seriously - you can laugh if you want or be skeptical if you want.

Chandra is the reason I started reading Websleuths, and she was also from Modesto, and that's probably why I was so intense about Laci from day one. Why were these girls disappearing? What was it about Modesto?

And now we have "Stacy Peterson." It's all very bizarre, if you've been through this from way back then. It gives me chills, actually.

I believe there are reasons we are brought together to try to help find these people. Call it fate, or a higher power, or just the unknown. But once you feel connected to these victims, there are forces at work that make it more meaningful than just talking about stuff on a forum.

Sandra says that Lisa Stebic is in the group helping to locate Stacy Peterson. I wonder if Lisa is giving Sandra information on her whereabouts and if she will ever be found.

EVP is playing with the devil in my first amendment right opinion.

Secondly, I have listened to these supposed EVP voices and I believe it is nothing more than reverse speech.

I believe in DIVINE intervention and help. Play with EVP and expect to get burned. IMHO

Secondly, I have listened to these supposed EVP voices and I believe it is nothing more than reverse speech.

I believe in DIVINE intervention and help. Play with EVP and expect to get burned. IMHO
I don't know if I believe in it, but I find it interesting. I personally have not listened to the tapes because I don't have the patience or time.

It will be interesting to watch Sandra's info and see if any of it comes true.

I noted that she did mention DP didn't act alone, but IIRC, that was after his step-brother came out, so I didn't think anything about that. I did notice she mentioned someone named David. She mentioned him earlier in Dec. I noticed on another forum, they linked someone named David to DP, only they didn't do that until the end of Dec.

Could it be? I dunno.

Interesting though. Especially as one who saw her predictions about Laci and then watching them be revealed months later. I knew that case inside out and there were many things Sandra mentioned in the first part of the case that were not available ANYWHERE.

Just sayin',
fran

It will be interesting to watch Sandra's info and see if any of it comes true.

I noted that she did mention DP didn't act alone, but IIRC, that was after his step-brother came out, so I didn't think anything about that. I did notice she mentioned someone named David. She mentioned him earlier in Dec. I noticed on another forum, they linked someone named David to DP, only they didn't do that until the end of Dec.

Could it be? I dunno.

Interesting though. Especially as one who saw her predictions about Laci and then watching them be revealed months later. I knew that case inside out and there were many things Sandra mentioned in the first part of the case that were not available ANYWHERE.

Just sayin',
fran

I totally agree with you Fran it was bazaar. We were looking for info all over. It blew me away......

I don't have faith in many who predict things. Sandra was right on the money......she may very well be with SP case yet. Since ISP / FBI & nobody is doing any talking we'll have to wait to see.

I believe the Bible says to judge prophesies by whether they come true or not.

I'm not saying any of this is divine, nor is it satanic. I don't know what it is, and frankly, I don't care.

I'm just telling you what happened, and the the outcome of it all was that Laci appeared where Sandra predicted through her method. I have no idea how it works, but nothing "bad" came of it. Something good happened - Laci appeared and Scott went to jail, so justice was done.

Another thing that maybe some here don't understand is that Sandra made her predictions quite early in the whole case. I used to go back and read them out of boredom when there was no news. At that time, the Defense was still swearing that Laci was alive somewhere, and other people were saying she was buried on a farm. They were diving into lakes looking for her, and no one had heard of Scott's boat yet, nor Amber Frey.

As I say, I'm not telling anyone else what to think, and I have no idea how it works, but it did in that case.

Longtime career detectives use "hunches/instincts" in their work everyday. They rely on it, but refuse to admit that those "hunches" could be attributed to anything except "good police work". I believe everyone has this ability and should learn to listen to their "hunches/instincts". Obviously, Sandra has and uses this unique way to tap into it. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

Police work is like any other job. After you do your job for awhile you see "patterns" that others don't see. I believe that detective work involves, analyzing, following hunches, and listening to what people say.

Prophecy and Psychic work, IMHO, are two different things. In the bible prophecy is used to warn people, to give them courage in bad situations.

There are a lot of so called "prophets" today that are anything but.

SB is,by her own admission, more of a psychic, new age person. If she is using that gift for good I would say "Right ON". She would be considered by new age folks as a "lightworker"

One thing she has said that I totally agree with and have thought since my dream, is that there is more then one person involved in the murder.

If you haven't already checked her site in the past few days, she has more information up. : )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back