All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure he owns a production company, is in the ministry, and in paranormal research. I will go look for his myspace to verify.

Myspace occupation says:
Entertainment & Media Production/Distribution

Myspace Company info says:
The Firefall Network Windermere, FL US President/CEO 2006-
Also
Solomon's Porch Windermere, FL US - Director 2000-

I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?

Is this when Tony picked her up? Why does he call her, if they're together? Do the records show she called him first? For a ride?

I'm confused about this also. I think it was Clint that said Casey spent the night of the 15th at Tony's. Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in their room before she left for work on the 16th. In George's interview, he said that when he got home from work on the 15th at a little after 11:00 pm. Casey's car was in the garage. I checked Casey's cell phone records and Casey and Tony were texting each other all night until like 3:00 in the morning of the 16th. By the way, when does this girl sleep, eat or breath? She's is always on the phone.

I think Clint(think that's who it was) got the date wrong.
Tony accused Clint of lying about this and said there were phone records to prove it.(on SM forum)

Ok I can see the pinging off different towers but Cindy called her in the morning. Why would Cindy call Casey?
A) Casey and Caylee weren't at the Anthony home
B) Caylee was at the Anthony home but Casey wasn't
C) Cindy was confused
Only thing I can think of is occasionally I (or my kids) misplace my cell phone and we call it from our home phone to locate it!

I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?

This has me puzzled as well. I was under the assumption that she has called AL to pick her up because she had ran out of gas. But if there is no proof that she called him to do just that, was it just coincidence that he happened to call her? So confused.....

And why would she need to call JC Penney if she was looking for a ride?

I know right where this is - not such a great area - in fact it was pretty scary in the 1980s! On Hwy 50 right near this (Old Cheney Hwy) are some strip clubs, car dealerships, etc. This Old Cheney Hwy was sort of a short cut to avoid the 436/50 intersection. But I didn't take it - even back then - lots of drugs, guns, bad stuff still happens there...some woods still nearby too but pretty busy road and area...

Wow cocoamom great job!

Thanks for your reply.....Can't believe LE didn't question Tony more about this 6-20 incident, seems they should be tracking her car much better than they (LE) are.

70+ in one day ??,,,,,,she's a very busy girl.

Wonder if GA has the gas cans date wrong, or if KC stole the cans twice ??

remember tx Dot, LE is not going to release info that they will be using for new charges. IMO, LE has asked Tony A LOT more than we have seen yet>

This has me puzzled as well. I was under the assumption that she has called AL to pick her up because she had ran out of gas. But if there is no proof that she called him to do just that, was it just coincidence that he happened to call her? So confused.....

Maybe some friend works at JC Penney? Was it just the local one - or some headquarters # I wonder?

are we talking about the scared site? did Tony say anything else?
http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
here's his thread
it's on post #62 (here is a snipped part of that post)

She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right.

Maybe some friend works at JC Penney? Was it just the local one - or some headquarters # I wonder?

she had Cindy's JCPenney card with her when they picked her up. She was probably checking the balance or something.

she had Cindy's JCPenney card with her when they picked her up. She was probably checking the balance or something.

Cindy found approximately between $140 and $200 unfolded $20.00 bills in Casey’s wallet and put them in her pocket also a JC Penny and another unidentified credit card

http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
here's his thread
it's on post #62 (here is a snipped part of that post)

She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right.

I don't go to that site much - was it verified there - do you think it was really Tony?

There was a conversation between Lee and the detectives about a another JC Penny transaction on the June 27th.

Casey called TonE at 11:28 AM from the Anthony home IMO based on the cell tower that was used for that call. The tower is actually located south of their home.

Casey called TonE at 11:28 AM from the Anthony home IMO based on the cell tower that was used for that call. The tower is actually located south of their home.

I agree with you on this. In fact this is the tower we were talking about earlier today. Ironically the tower is located inside the yard where the Pontiac was towed.

ETA: On the morning of the 27th her phone doesn't ping a tower near the Amscot until around 11:40 am. These are for text messages. Finally, at 11:47 she calls AL from the vicinity of the Amscot. How she is getting around all morning is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah