NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the new info is?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1117200915852

Released: 11/17/2009Who do I contact? Theresa Chance
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police DepartmentMedia Briefing Rescheduled Due to new information received in the investigation of Shaniya Davis, the Fayetteville Police Department has re-scheduled this afternoon’s media briefing to tomorrow morning, Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. The briefing will be conducted in front of the police department.
At this time the Medical Examiner’s office has confirmed the identity of the body found to be that of 5-year old Shaniya Davis. Official cause of death is still undetermined at this hour.
There is no additional information to be released at this time.
-End-

This has some photos I haven't seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienH4fHpGpE"]YouTube- A Special Tribute To Angel Shaniya Nicole Davis 2/14/04-11/16/09[/ame]

I am just shocked that people are making excuses about "custody"..

if it was me...I would be over there....I would get the cops there, the social workers there

The people going in and out of that trailer were felons..that alone should be enough to get some sort of emergency order

just think....Shaniya was not snatched by some unknown stranger...nor were the dad's side of the family just suddenly alerted to this danger when the momster reported her missing...they had known for at least 2 weeks that the slob nasty egg donor was keeping her...her very words seem to be a threat

I don't care what you have to do....they should have done it

How about driving out there and making a scene...let the cops come...they would have found a little girl hurt and hurting.....they would have walked in on felons consorting, drugs....maybe even a known sex offender...bring it on
Some seem to feel that when one KNOWS a kid is in an unsafe environment, with unsafe people, there is nothing to be done....sorry I don't buy that

and if the cops and social workers didn't do the job...I hear there are lots of biker gange in NC>>> frankly I would have gone out to a road house and hired some...or gone to a gun store and armed up myself

Casey Anthony had legal rights to Caylee.....
I bet Susan and James Baker had legal rights to Paul and Nina years ago
and on and on

the legal system regarding kids is so badly broken that people have to act IF actions had been taken maybe Shaynia could be in counseling now and the monsters would be in jail
or better yet....if action had been taken earlier the rights of the pig Antoinette could be terminated years ago
Because as you say the legal system regarding kids is so badly broken the only thing the this would accomplish ordinarily would be the person with the BC has the rights and he would have a huge issue to iron out; and we have seen how the legal system, sometimes makes bad choices. Making a scene often gets you removed.
YES THIS CASE IS DIFFERENT :furious:
There is no way this father would have known how much danger this child was in.

Posting complete lyrics is a Copyright "No-No"

I think you can post them as long as you source them. I'm not 100% positive but I post lyrics a lot but always credit them with writer and singer, sometimes the website I ripped them from.

I know you can't take someone's lyrics and make things for sale from them. That's a big no-no.

One patient who has had to wait is Clarence Coe, 24, a Fayetteville, N.C., construction worker who had to forgo his treatment on another AIDS drug combination for more than two months. He started getting treatment while in prison, where people receive free health care. But after his release, couldn't afford to continue it. He didn't have health insurance and the state wasn't taking new patients in its AIDS Drug Assistance Program, so it put him on a waiting list. Mr. Coe says he took multivitamin pills and cut down on fatty food while waiting for the antiretroviral medicines. "I can't afford to stress my immune system any more than I need to," he says.
http://www.aegis.com/news/wsj/2004/WJ040103.html

Thank you. Yes, I saw that article in the first thread or two of this case. Has it been verified anywhere that this is indeed the same Clarence Coe or are we still working on assumption here? The person in the article shares the same name and spent time in jail around the same time, but what I'm trying to find out is where it was confirmed that the Clarence Coe in THIS case is the Clarence Coe in the article?

There has been a lot of speculation on the involvement of mom etc. I think mom was prostituting the girl, and MAM knew and wanted in on the $$$ action. Maybe he was the one who arranged to take the child to a third party. I hate to say it but maybe they were there for an hour because that third party only paid for an hour. Maybe he figured AD would still be gorked out of her mind and he could have Shaniya back before she woke up. Then he finds out about the 911 call and the amber alert and he panics. So maybe mom did NOT know about this ahead of time. I'm not saying she's innocent, because personally I think the B*tch should fry! I'm just saying he figured mom's pimping her out what would she care if he does, but she wakes up calls 911 and all hell breaks loose. Any thoughts?

ETA: lowlives tend to stick together. IMO it would not be hard for a few crackheads to find a pedophile. You know many crack addicts who always know where their kids are and what they are doing??? Perfect place for pedo's to look. IMO.

I thought that the hotel manager said MAM checked into the hotel himself, with the child. Anyone remember this? So, that would mean he had his own room and no one was waiting in it. Unless he took the baby to another room.

It seems strange that this guy would spend $70-80 to take her to a hotel unless he was meeting someone there...Have police said if the room was paid for by him or registered to someone else? It looks like the type of hotel that you can enter without going through the front desk if you have a room pass key to scan. Just wondering if someone let him in without the front desk knowing? This just doesn't seem to add up to me.

Yes and w/out question LE has known this info... yet are choosing to hold it very close. Think about it tho why would LE more likely do this--because McNeill had a room of his own and there was no indication that anyone else was involved? Or because there's someone else on whom they've been focusing, whom they believe participated in Shaniya's rape or suspect contributed to her death? To me it seems they would be quieter if they suspected or were working on the latter, I mean I can't imagine why they'd be tightlipped and not confirm his having gotten a room himself kwim? :confused:

:parrot:

If momster sold Shaniya, she had to explain her missing. Call 911 and claim she was abducted or wandered off and was kidnapped. She must have sold her to somebody she thought was going to take Shaniya out of the country.

Or, she knew Shaniya was going to be killed and had to explain her being gone....God, I despise that waste of human skin, momster!!

I wonder what the new info is?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1117200915852

Released: 11/17/2009Who do I contact? Theresa Chance
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police DepartmentMedia Briefing Rescheduled Due to new information received in the investigation of Shaniya Davis, the Fayetteville Police Department has re-scheduled this afternoon’s media briefing to tomorrow morning, Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. The briefing will be conducted in front of the police department.
At this time the Medical Examiner’s office has confirmed the identity of the body found to be that of 5-year old Shaniya Davis. Official cause of death is still undetermined at this hour.
There is no additional information to be released at this time.
-End-

Hi SuziQ:

From where I am sitting on this case and based on my opinon only, I would be expecting some upgraded charges against the two that are currently in custody and possibly some filing of obstruction of justice against at least one other individual.

Elepher - and I have been wrong many times before

mmmmmmm, got me thinkin..........help needed?

any link on arrest? why arrested? bail?

Still looking for a link about the arrest, just this link for the inmate search for S McNeill that the poster gplablogger posted. He was arrested today for a paroll violation. This is usually how they can bring a suspect in on an active case without giving proable cause in the active murder case...look for something the supect may have done to violate is probation, bring him in, and then give him the questionaire.

type his name in here
http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

I think you can post them as long as you source them. I'm not 100% positive but I post lyrics a lot but always credit them with writer and singer, sometimes the website I ripped them from.

I know you can't take someone's lyrics and make things for sale from them. That's a big no-no.

Copyright laws apply to all printed material.

My question is why go to a hotel on camera???

Because people are stupid. There cameras rolling everywhere. Esp in stores. Theres hundreds of arrests in the malls of people going into the try on room put the stolen items in there bag and walk out of the store only to get caught.

Hi SuziQ:

From where I am sitting on this case and based on my opinon only, I would be expecting some upgraded charges against the two that are currently in custody and possibly some filing of obstruction of justice against at least one other individual.

Elepher - and I have been wrong many times before

BBM. My fingers are crossed on that. OJ is a personal pet peeve. A complete disregard for the victim.

I thought that the hotel manager said MAM checked into the hotel himself, with the child. Anyone remember this? So, that would mean he had his own room and no one was waiting in it. Unless he took the baby to another room.

I have never read or heard this... everything I've read or heard has said "carrying her into," or "arrived at" or something conspicuously absent of "checking in." I would be interested tho if you can point me to where this is reported anywhere. It's one of the reasons I believe he may have been taking her to someone else.

:parrot:

Is there any more information to the disturbance at 3 AM that morning? Where did this info come from? TIA

Still looking for a link about the arrest, just this link for the inmate search for S McNeill that the poster gplablogger posted. He was arrested today for a paroll violation. This is usually how they can bring a suspect in on an active case without giving proable cause in the active murder case...look for something the supect may have done to violate is probation, bring him in, and then give him the questionaire.

type his name in here
http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

Possession of MJ I think:

Attachments

• Poss of MaryJ.jpg
    Poss of MaryJ.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online