2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember if she discussed w/shot girls what they were to wear

Is it possible to leave the wardrobe commentary out of the thread? There is enough to follow as it is.

Oh I respectfully disagree. The witnesses apparel speaks to their credibility, Imo. And the disparity in the defendant and the witnesses appearance speaks volumes. MOO

I am so glad that it wasn't Kissh in that pic ..cause it shows in a way it is not common actions

She knows her child is dead (drowned in pool:loser:) and she has not a care in the world! If this alone doesn't convince the jurors, I don't know what will..

My little one had a hard time in Grade K passing the tie shoe test (hubby and I totally forgot to buy her tie shoes to show her how to do it and she always had the velcro kind)... and now in Grade 1 she had a hard time w/clocks because we never thought to buy a clock w/hands either... omg, gotta love little ones, so precious!

Oh yeah!

I think it would depend on what shoes she was wearing. I can't believe that she put on her own sneakers, little girls have all kinds of little slip on type shoes, so it is hard to say without knowing what she was wearing.

She said she helped tie her shoes. Sneakers, imo :twocents:

ICA appears to be a petulant,pouty child during the testimony of this witness.

Personally I think he does this, to throw doubt to the jury.....like ah, so is that in or out?....should we accept this or dismiss it?....the Judge called um up, so...maybe...the Jury will think.... the DT & SA are both right...

It also seems to throw the witness, somewhat.

2 year old, NO, especially if there are shoelaces.

My 3 1/2 year old is just now learning to put his own shoes on. Does not know how to tie them. I think this is pretty common.

All MOO, experience.

Very few children have the finger dexterity to tie shoes until they are about 5 yrs, in my opinion. Girls usually are able sooner than boys.

Most kindergarten teachers spend time teaching children how to tie their shoes. My youngest daughter's kindergarten teacher would line them all up and let them practice on her shoes.

10mpflw.jpg
2ps3p7d.jpg

OK - now that is one heck of a comparison. Nice upstanding young woman who didn't participate in the Hot Body Contest against the "charged murderer" who lied at every single opportunity............heck of a comparison in my opinion,

She is saying that Casey said she paid the "nanny" $400.00 per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu