IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that blog pic of Lauren and her boyfriend, what is on their wrists?

Is that underage identification or some kind of injury to their wrists?

They look like stamps used for entrance in and out of a club/party. They stamp hands if there is a cover charge so people can exit a bar/club after paying the cover charge and re-enter as they please.

I've never seen it done on a wrist before, but that's what it looks like.

Indianapolis news (WTHR) is reporting a body has been found in Hamilton County (just north of Indianapolis). They are not releasing any other information. There is an older woman missing from near that area, as well. But it will be interesting to hear the news at 5:00.

Indianapolis news (WTHR) is reporting a body has been found in Hamilton County (just north of Indianapolis). They are not releasing any other information. There is an older woman missing from near that area, as well. But it will be interesting to hear the news at 5:00.

Any idea where in Hamilton county?

This is from the news site:
HAMILTON COUNTY - Police are investigating a report of a body found around 266th Street.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Department told Eyewitness News there is a no-fly zone within five miles of the location on 266th Street where the body has been found.

No further details are available at this time. This is a developing story that will be updated. Watch Eyewitness News at 5:00 pm for a live report.

Some clubs that charge a cover stamp to show that you have paid.

Ah, ok thanks. I remember the stamps were also used if you were under 21, in Ohio you could still get in but the stamps were supposed to keep you from being allowed to by alcoholic drinks.

HAMILTON COUNTY - Police are investigating a report of a body found around 266th Street.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Department told Eyewitness News there is a no-fly zone within five miles of the location on 266th Street where the body has been found.

No further details are available at this time. This is a developing story that will be updated. Watch Eyewitness News at 5:00 pm for a live report.

Wonder if anyone knows 266th street and ....... where?

wishTV had reported that too but now appear to be retracting their story. Or at least saying officials say it isn't true. Sounds like it might be true anyway, if they instituted a 5 mile no flyover zone.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/hamilton_county/police-search-for-missing-woman-based-on-tips

That's pretty close to Tipton, which is where that girl went missing the other day.
At least they found her, but I thought I saw that her grandmother was missing now?

From this article:
http://www.bsudailynews.com/mobile/...icle-from-the-night-she-disappeared-1.2600717

Do you think that this means they have more video than what they just released in the timeline?

They have more video of her, but I don't know whether it's at locations other than what's been named in their timeline today. Captain said this at yesterday's news conference:

Police admit a still shot of Lauren is not the only one they have. "I can tell you that we have video of Lauren that puts her in various locations, but we're not in a position to reveal where those locations are at this time," said Capt. Qualters.

http://www.fox41.com/story/14914569/police-release-3-photos-in-lauren-spierer-investigation

No-fly zone? Sounds like they're afraid it could be a high publicity case :(

Against my better judgment, I'm going out on a limb. I'm going against the car experts and say that the truck could be a 2005 Dodge Dakota.

Note the flared fenders.

dodgedakota.png

t.jpg

On second thought, now that I see them together, maybe not.

definately the Silverado....door handles, headlights

The BPD have said it is a CHEVY. And they don't often come out and say things as fact. Gotta think FBI has some real good forensics on cars...wouldn't be surprised if someone from CHEVROLET actually confirmed.

Based on the black space between the tires and the wheel well, does it appear to you that the truck is lowered? Could be weighed down with equip. I suppose, or it could have been modified to ride that low. ?

Where is this truck??
Isn't the whole state, if not region, looking for it?
Come on people...come forward...
LE may need to state that no one will be charged with a petty crime if they were not involved with Lauren and did not harm anyone else...or that they will not start deportation proceedings if the truck contained migrant, undocumented workers...if it would bring in the occupants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes