GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

I hate to read when a mother is killed and a child is missing. Praying for this family!

Strange that noone linked on her FB page has a picture of her missing sone on their profile. :(

I think one friend does. It appears to me that the media is using the FB pictures of William that were taken last year. The picture of the young boy on her friend's profile picture looks like an older William.

MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

North Carolina is only about 3 hours or so? Charlotte is a bit further, but I believe it is about 5 or 6 hours, depending upon how fast you drive. :innocent:

Via mapquest, from Germantown to Charlotte, it is about 7 hours. But we all know that mapquest is not always correct! ;)

Via mapquest, from Germantown to Charlotte, it is about 7 hours. But we all know that mapquest is not always correct! ;)

True - I was thinking from the DC area where I live, but Germantown is a good 45 minutes to an hour away, on the other side of DC from where I am.

A police spokesperson has announced that an arrest has been made in connection with the murder of a Germantown woman and the disappearance of her young son.There is no word yet, however, on the whereabouts of the missing boy, 11-year-old William McQuain.

The suspect, who sources say is the boy's father, was arrested on a Maryland warrant for murder.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/1...d-dead-son-william-and-car-missing-67807.html

Oh no no no no no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where is beautiful William? :cry:

I have checked all the charlotte stations and haven't seen anything up yet on this... you would think if it was true that the car was found there that they would also issue an amber alert in NC as well...

I bet LE had their sights on this guy from the start as the amber alert states that he could be with black male...

Given that the suspect is William's father, I'm praying that William is safe with family or a family friend somewhere. We see so many parents harming their children --- I really hope William is safe. Two weeks is a long time to keep a boy hidden, though.

Given that the suspect is William's father, I'm praying that William is safe with family or a family friend somewhere. We see so many parents harming their children --- I really hope William is safe. Two weeks is a long time to keep a boy hidden.
I think there is a good chance he's alive. I would think if he wanted him gone he would have done it at the same time. I sure hope I'm right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back