GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/1...d-dead-son-william-and-car-missing-67807.html

The suspect, who sources say is the boy's father, was arrested on a Maryland warrant for murder.

It says he was arrested on a Maryland warrant...would be he booked there then transferred?

In other cases I have followed, yes they have been booked where arrested and then extradited to the state in which the murder occurred, BUT I am thinking that some other crimes occurred along the way, i.e. Samuel Littleton.

So, I'm on record as not being sure. :)

Police in Montgomery County refused to release police records on Jane McQuain relating to multiple incidences of assault, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, disorderly house, and other complaints at her home. Police said the details of the records are part of the ongoing probe.

Court records indicate that McQuain was charged with assault multiple times in incidences involving Ronald McCombs, who identified himself to ABC News as McQuain's ex-boyfriend. McCombs said he was acquainted with McQuain for 12 years, but now lives in Nebraska. He could not offer any other details at this time.

Jane McQuain's brother and sister-in-law declined to comment on the case when reached at their home.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-killed-son-11-missing-maryland/story?id=14730592

(((aside: okay.... which one of you sleuthers got an abc gig LOL))))

I hope LE has his private parts in a vice right now getting him to talk.

Am I allowed to say that?

Charlotte, North Carolina

Oh my. I haven't been out of the house today, but when I go out to run my errands tomorrow, I will certainly keep my eyes open for this little man.

Bless his little heart, I hope he is safe.

Gotta go pick up my kids from school. I hope there is good news when I return, and not bad news.

Maybe the father took the child to one of his friends or relatives for safe keeping?

one of the articles also said he is her husband :eek:hdear:

I saw that also, and I think I saw another one that said estranged ex-husband... Since they quoted a boyfriend in one of the articles, I'm assuming this is an ex and the "husband" is just bad reporting. MOO

(Now, I really do need to get my kids - bbl!)

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/1...d-dead-son-william-and-car-missing-67807.html

The suspect, who sources say is the boy's father, was arrested on a Maryland warrant for murder.

It says he was arrested on a Maryland warrant...would be he booked there then transferred?

VineLink is notorious for sometimes being several hours behind in updating. A few years ago, I had a neighbor that was arrested, held in booking for several hours, and then released on his own recognizance before his name ever appeared on VineLink.

The good thing is it seems that the Police are on top of this. I'm hoping the boy will be at a relative's house, or maybe he saw something, scared, and ran-away, hiding somewhere.

I did, too. But that's the sheriff's department. The police department say they no longer release records online. I could be missing something...?

At least here in Harris County, Texas, if the city police pick you up, you are still going to the county jail for a charge as serious as murder (in which case you would still show up in the sheriff database). Of course, they could be holding him at the local PD office waiting to transfer him to county for processing ? Not sure how it works in NC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back