General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this 'factual' or simply rumored so often it has 'become factual'?
I have never heard this anywhere except on opinion boards.

Also don't believe TN or GGMS would cover an accident/murder up for anyone when it came to HaLeigh or Jr.
They believed Misty only until LE started pointing out her inconsistencies and the fact she was the 'key' in this case.

What you say doesn't add up with the facts.

Everyone could see how bogus Misty's story was from day 1. It took Annette and Teresa a year to figure it out! Annette even let Ron SHACK UP with Misty in her home in December of 2010, because Misty was living with Ron/Annette/Jr when Ron pulled the gun on Charles Jones and chased him all through Putnam County.

What a sick and messed up old woman Annette is, allowing her grandson to have sex with the woman lying and hindering the investigation into Haleigh's homicide in her HOME. That is just very strange and weird no matter how you slice it!!!!

Must be why Annette/Teresa were NOT given custody of JR, and why Crystal ended up with custody because they continued to allow their grandchild around the woman who is lying and possibly murdered Haleigh.

Hopefully Crystal doesn't allow JR to have much contact with Teresa and Annette!!! They are despicable and awful grandmothers! God forbid he end up dead like Haleigh.

Everyone could see how bogus Misty's story was from day 1. It took Annette and Teresa a year to figure it out! Annette even let Ron SHACK UP with Misty in her home in December of 2010, because Misty was living with Ron/Annette/Jr when Ron pulled the gun on Charles Jones and chased him all through Putnam County.

What a sick and messed up old woman Annette is, allowing her grandson to have sex with the woman lying and hindering the investigation into Haleigh's homicide in her HOME. That is just very strange and weird no matter how you slice it!!!!

Must be why Annette/Teresa were NOT given custody of JR, and why Crystal ended up with custody because they continued to allow their grandchild around the woman who is lying and possibly murdered Haleigh.

Hopefully Crystal doesn't allow JR to have much contact with Teresa and Annette!!! They are despicable and awful grandmothers! God forbid he end up dead like Haleigh.
AS is a hard to figure out, but after thinking about it for a couple of years, I don't think she was in on anything..except maybe changing the time of her visit. IMO, she seems in the dark. I've read every theory from her disposing of Haleigh, to killing her, to hiding her etc...and I just don't see it. After this happened, they had to go somewhere, and AS took them in. I think her main priority, was to get RC and Jr out of the trailer, because RC had proved beyond a doubt, that he wasn't capable of living alone. Misty was part of the package. I don't know what AS thought of Misty, but she's not stupid, so I'm sure she had her suspicions. She may have suspected RC of something too, but IMO, she has never acted like she thought they were killers. If she had thought they were murderers, I think she would have done a better job of keeping them together and off the streets. After awhile, Misty started leaving, and then she and RC divorced. I think AS may have had something to do with this. And when they all got busted, RC was seeing Misty, in what I believe, was behind his gm's back. MOO

I agree, but we don't know the reasons that was "allowed", even though some think they know.

Several interesting statements made in this audio pertaining to what I posted about the other night regarding Lindsy knowing deep down of Tommy's involvement.. Must listen for those who missed or don't recall it as so much is exchanged in tone, demeanor, and facial expressions..

Snipped
Lindsy to Tommy- It's all your fault that I'm stuck like this and all because Misty's so important that you went..(trails off as Tommy yells over her)

Tommy to Lindsy- It ain't got nothing To do with Misty's ***** azz!

Lindsy to Tommy- YES IT DOES!
Your a married man you should've been home with your wife not hanging out with your little sister!!
Snipped

Wow explosive as we see Lindsy now directly stating that Tommy was not at home with her that night but rather was with Misty..

There's much info in the audio at one point Lindsy says,
ALL YOU CROSLINS ARE NOTHING BUT *advertiser censored**ing LIARS!!!

As well as she says that Tommy and Misty are perfect for each other(in more ways than one) and y'alls incestuous family!!

WoW!!

Here's the link to the 33minute audio:
http://audio.thesky973.com/device/m...lin-jail-dvd-argues-with-lindsay-over-ldt.htm

** and I'll stand by my opinion that Lindsy knows and she was done with him, period!!** she was disgusted by him!!

Several interesting statements made in this audio pertaining to what I posted about the other night regarding Lindsy knowing deep down of Tommy's involvement.. Must listen for those who missed or don't recall it as so much is exchanged in tone, demeanor, and facial expressions..

Snipped
Snipped

Wow explosive as we see Lindsy now directly stating that Tommy was not at home with her that night but rather was with Misty..

There's much info in the audio at one point Lindsy says,
ALL YOU CROSLINS ARE NOTHING BUT *advertiser censored**ing LIARS!!!

As well as she says that Tommy and Misty are perfect for each other(in more ways than one) and y'alls incestuous family!!

WoW!!

Here's the link to the 33minute audio:
http://audio.thesky973.com/device/m...lin-jail-dvd-argues-with-lindsay-over-ldt.htm

** and I'll stand by my opinion that Lindsy knows and she was done with him, period!!** she was disgusted by him!!

At the risk of appearing totally electronicallyl challenged, I never had a problem with viewing videos but I can't open this one. Any advice?

lonetraveler... I can open it, but have to d/load it and it says it will take something like 33 minutes on that page of thesky... Haven't done that as of yet. My curiosity is up and want to listen with fresh ears now that nomoresorrow has directed my attention to it...

lonetraveler... I can open it, but have to d/load it and it says it will take something like 33 minutes on that page of thesky... Haven't done that as of yet. My curiosity is up and want to listen with fresh ears now that nomoresorrow has directed my attention to it...

Well, I just found the jail videos on youtube. There are so many of them. If you find out the date on this one I would appreciate it. I'll be crazy in a couple of hours if that long after listening to these again. LOL.

Well, if there is all this "concern" that Tommy was some child molester, I sure hope his daughter was looked at, havent heard him being charged with child molestation, I cant find any criminal record that involves sex crimes, but if Misty said its true and he has a confused wife reading the internet, and all the crap about her husband, I can see why she said what she did, but Misty meeting Ron lead to the demise of Tommy because he spiraled with the help of "Candy Man" Ronald. I have no doubts Ron bought Tommys silence with pills, no doubt about it. BTW, Ronald DID molest Misty charged or not, so if you are going to point fingers at what if's, look at the facts based on age alone. And that one has a MISSING DEAD CHILD. But Tommys the bad guy...

jmo

At the risk of appearing totally electronicallyl challenged, I never had a problem with viewing videos but I can't open this one. Any advice?

Do you have Windows Media Player? I was able to open the file with the Media Player.

The video downloaded in under a minute for me. The video is 33 minutes long.

I just re-listened to the video and I didn't get the impression that LC was angry with TC over the HaLeigh case, but rather she was angry with TC over getting caught with MC selling drugs and putting himself in that position. She obvious she's feed up with having to carry the load alone and who could blame her. She had kids to support and no income. That's a tough spot to be in. She's definitely angry with TC for catering to MC when his main focus should have been her and the kids.

Misty sure has been raped by a lot of people hasn't she? ::rolls eyes:: Joe, Tommy... Chelsea blurted out the name of some random person that allegedly raped Misty, when I was on JVM with her one night as well. They had to bleep it out.

It does sound a lot like Casey Anthony claiming George, Lee, and an unknown person raped her at a party and that is how she ended up pregnant with Caylee...

I don't think we can say Tommy raped Misty based on an insult LC hurled at TC when she was angry.

The only person we know FOR A FACT that is a rapist and raped Misty is RONALD CUMMINGS.

Basically everything people are accusing Tommy of... Ron is guilty of.

I agree, but we don't know the reasons that was "allowed", even though some think they know.

Your grandchild is missing, no sign of forced entry into the home. Misty tells story after story. Fails multiple polygraphs and refuses to tell all she knows.

To sit back and allow your grandson to marry her... To attend that wedding while Haleigh's dead body is out their rotting somewhere is STRANGE. VERY STRANGE.

But to allow your grandson to shack up with her, in your own home, knowing that Misty is hindering the investigation, lying, and how she played a part in the homicide of your grandchild is BEYOND STRANGE. It is EVIL.

Why would Annette allow Misty around Junior? Why would Teresa? Why would Ronald?

I just can't keep my rose colored glasses on when it comes to Annette Sykes and her sleazy clan. She is an old old woman who should have had the maturity, intelligence, and common sense, unlike her grandson, to realize what Misty was... yet she allowed and even encouraged that BS. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT.

This is a very very EVIL and dark family covering up the murder of a little girl, there is no other way to slice it and I find it absolutely atrocious. Annette is an evil woman, as is Teresa Neves. How people even find that family even remotely sympathetic is beyond me.

Hopefully one day I'll be browsing the PCSO jail bookings and see the names ANNETTE SYKES & TERESA NEVES listed as inmates. The squeeze needs to be put on the two of them. I think it would do wonders for this case for the two of them to wind up behind bars!

Misty sure has been raped by a lot of people hasn't she? ::rolls eyes:: Joe, Tommy... Chelsea blurted out the name of some random person that allegedly raped Misty, when I was on JVM with her one night as well. They had to bleep it out.

It does sound a lot like Casey Anthony claiming George, Lee, and an unknown person raped her at a party and that is how she ended up pregnant with Caylee...

I don't think we can say Tommy raped Misty based on an insult LC hurled at TC when she was angry.

The only person we know FOR A FACT that is a rapist and raped Misty is RONALD CUMMINGS.

Basically everything people are accusing Tommy of... Ron is guilty of.

And whats (not) funny is that there is not ONE redeemable thing he has ever done, not one, getting on a horse in an area you know where your rotting child isnt, is not a positive thing.

Ronald is everything Tommy is, proven with FACTS, but even being a child molester does not make him bad.. and he has a presumed DEAD child, who he told his family the cops told him to "plan for a funeral" and that is ONE time the Putnam LE came out and said, hey we never told Ron that, but thats what he told his family, oh oops. But no one wants to pay attention to the weird mannerism of someone who really knows his child died and he cant man up and tell the truth and be Teresas little macho man. It makes me want to vomit that no one seems to want to talk if it hurts Ronald.

jmo

What Great Grandmother and Grandmother go to the so called crime scene (Shell Harbor) and search for 4 hours knowing full well that LE will be there in a few hours to search the area? What were they hoping accomplish by doing so other than to contaminate the crime scene? GGS admitted to this on NG when Flo called her on the carpet for it. That really set my hinky meter off.

If Tommy had raped Misty in the past, why would Misty allow Tommy in the home? PCSO say there is no sign of a forced entry. Is Tommy smart enough to break into a home without leaving any traces that he did?

And if Joe Overstreet had raped Misty in the past what is she doing letting him in the home?

The crux of the argument of people who believe Tommy or Joe killed Haleigh is that both of them had raped Misty in the past and are pedophiles who just so happened to target Haleigh that night... But yet Misty just opens the door for them and lets em in the home?

Nope, I'm not buying it. I doubt Misty was ever raped by either of them. I don't see either of them being the killer in this case.

The two people that make the most sense of being the killer is either Ronald or Misty.

Ronald because of his pattern and history of abuse, and Misty because she was in the home, had been partying, and wanted to sleep but couldn't with two children running around. Whichever one it is, you can bet both are involved up to their eye balls.

I wish Ron Jr's hair had been tested to see if he was drugged that night...

And whats (not) funny is that there is not ONE redeemable thing he has ever done, not one, getting on a horse in an area you know where your rotting child isnt, is not a positive thing.

Ronald is everything Tommy is, proven with FACTS, but even being a child molester does not make him bad.. and he has a presumed DEAD child, who he told his family the cops told him to "plan for a funeral" and that is ONE time the Putnam LE came out and said, hey we never told Ron that, but thats what he told his family, oh oops. But no one wants to pay attention to the weird mannerism of someone who really knows his child died and he cant man up and tell the truth and be Teresas little macho man. It makes me want to vomit that no one seems to want to talk if it hurts Ronald.

jmo
It is just astonishing that people can draw a conclusion that Tommy is a pedophile based on an insult LC hurled at him during an argument and some statement that Misty allegedly made. I have never heard Misty claim Tommy raped her... Did I miss something? Even if she did say it, Misty has accused every man she has laid eyes on of raping her...

Funny how people jump on that, but ignore all the witnesses that claim Ron was abusive, the video of Ron marrying Misty while his child is missing, the video showing Ron dealing drugs when his child is missing, the audio of Ron going into detail about what an alligator would do to his missing child, the statements made by Major Gary Bowling saying Ronald was not cooperative and resisted PCSO's questions, and the audio of Annette Sykes telling Ron to "watch out for snitches", and the photos of Ron's weird Haleigh tattoo on his leg not long after Haleigh went missing... Plus the video of Misty and Ron traveling to NYC and locking lips in photos.

There is more behavioral evidence against Ronald than there was against Casey Anthony... There is just so much stuff a prosecutor could work with here!

There is a part of me that hopes Ron was lying or leaving things out in his agreement with the state attorney, because if he did you can bet he will face some sort of charges and I would love nothing more than to see Ron sitting in a defendant chair while a prosecutor lays out all the incriminating things against him. I'd like to see Mama Neves and Granny Sykes explain all of that away!

AS is a hard to figure out, but after thinking about it for a couple of years, I don't think she was in on anything..except maybe changing the time of her visit. IMO, she seems in the dark. I've read every theory from her disposing of Haleigh, to killing her, to hiding her etc...and I just don't see it. After this happened, they had to go somewhere, and AS took them in. I think her main priority, was to get RC and Jr out of the trailer, because RC had proved beyond a doubt, that he wasn't capable of living alone. Misty was part of the package. I don't know what AS thought of Misty, but she's not stupid, so I'm sure she had her suspicions. She may have suspected RC of something too, but IMO, she has never acted like she thought they were killers. If she had thought they were murderers, I think she would have done a better job of keeping them together and off the streets. After awhile, Misty started leaving, and then she and RC divorced. I think AS may have had something to do with this. And when they all got busted, RC was seeing Misty, in what I believe, was behind his gm's back. MOO

Annette Sykes told Ron to "watch out for snitches" after he was arrested. That told me all I needed to know. She was covering for her grandson.

It is just astonishing that people can draw a conclusion that Tommy is a pedophile based on an insult LC hurled at him during an argument and some statement that Misty allegedly made. I have never heard Misty claim Tommy raped her... Did I miss something? Even if she did say it, Misty has accused every man she has laid eyes on of raping her...

Funny how people jump on that, but ignore all the witnesses that claim Ron was abusive, the video of Ron marrying Misty while his child is missing, the video showing Ron dealing drugs when his child is missing, the audio of Ron going into detail about what an alligator would do to his missing child, the statements made by Major Gary Bowling saying Ronald was not cooperative and resisted PCSO's questions, and the audio of Annette Sykes telling Ron to "watch out for snitches", and the photos of Ron's weird Haleigh tattoo on his leg not long after Haleigh went missing... Plus the video of Misty and Ron traveling to NYC and locking lips in photos.

There is more behavioral evidence against Ronald than there was against Casey Anthony... There is just so much stuff a prosecutor could work with here!

There is a part of me that hopes Ron was lying or leaving things out in his agreement with the state attorney, because if he did you can bet he will face some sort of charges and I would love nothing more than to see Ron sitting in a defendant chair while a prosecutor lays out all the incriminating things against him. I'd like to see Mama Neves and Granny Sykes explain all of that away!
I haven't drawn the conclusion that Tommy's a pedophile, based on Misty's or LC's accusations...but once those accusations are put out there, it's left up to the accused to do something about it. From what I could tell, Tommy didn't do much, which may not mean a thing, but usually, being accused of molestation or incest, are fighting words, not laugh it off words. By the time LC blurted out her own accusations, Tommy had bigger things to worry about, than defending his name, so his response, wasn't that important, IMO. Also, I've never understood why RC wasn't charged with statutory rape. IMO, he should have been charged, and then he should have been charged with negligence, for leaving his kids with somebody so unfit...and then they both should have both been charged with obstruction. MOO, but these are some of the obvious crimes, these 2 got away with. But, back to Tommy. It is a fact, that he is the only named suspect. Jason Lewis said, 'He is still a suspect in that case'. Lewis did not elaborate, but there really wasn't much need. He did not say that they suspected Tommy of participating in a disposal or in a cover up for RC or Misty etc...He also did not bring up motive. Because of the revenge/rage, gun story Tommy himself told, I'm still thinking robbery might have been a motive. But, I did find it interesting that neither RC nor Misty were chastized for dealing drugs during Haleigh's investigation, (they should have been), and neither of them were called suspects. If the prosecution just felt like popping off, why didn't they throw some of that hate Misty's way? MOO

Annette Sykes told Ron to "watch out for snitches" after he was arrested. That told me all I needed to know. She was covering for her grandson.
Honestly, I didn't know what to make of that comment, if anything. Wouldn't anybody in jail know to look out for snitches? Unless they had a tip that a snitch had been planted for the sole purpose of getting to Ron, I didn't get the point. Also, Ron was in jail because of an undercover sting, so I think he would have been hyper aware of snitches. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77