FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

I did read the voice analysis. I am still in the head set to wait:
I am never very sure of people that come out
on the weekend to give a report.

Just like I am not sure of a DA that came out in the rain on a Sunday night
to a scene where someone was shot to declare if the shooter should be apprehended.

I think if I question one I should also question the other.

I agree that I would like to know the reasons behind a DA getting out of their way on a Sunday night to take a special interest in a case if it's out of the ordinary run of the things.

But I am not exactly sure why weekend articles would be more suspicious by definition. In a news media that publishes a daily edition they have to fill the weekend pages with something and there are sometimes articles that took a lot of research over several days published in a weekend edition paper.

I've seen people more upset over killing a dog than Zimmerman appeared in the video at the station? I'll never forget when I hit a cat. I had to pull over because I could not stop crying. I sat there for a good 30 minutes crying.

Just because he was not crying at the station does not mean he did not cry after shooting TM. You really CAN"T tell if he was crying on the Police station video.

OKAY, just hypothetically. If it can be shown that it was GZ who was screaming for help....would that alter anyone's opinions at all?

Oh, very good question. If GZ was shouting help help the way we heard on the recording, knowing what we do about all the other facts SO FAR, I would suspect he did it as a setup for justifiable homicide. After all, he DID follow Trayvon when he shouldn't have, he did NOT have just cause to do that, we heard GZ's comments about they always get away, not this one, and the shouts for helped ceased at the very moment of the gunshot. If he was shouting for help authentically, why would he not have continued that after he shot? Why would he not try to get a resident to come to his aid even AFTER the shooting, even just to call and report it, etc?

So even it was GZ, I still would need a LOT of questions answered. Ya know, we here at WS are so quick to call for polygraph exams. Why not have GZ take one?

I hope that it will be transparent too. But what happens if there isn't indisputable evidence that it was a justified shooting? And what happens if there isn't indisputable evidence of murder or manslaughter? In other words insufficient evidence. Go ahead and charge GZ anyway? And let a jury decide. I don't know if that would be right. JMO.

That is the way that our system is set up. The States Attorney does not have to have enough proof that she has a slam dunk case....the only thing that is required of her is that she have enough evidence to believe that the charges that she believe that the charges she brings against GZ are correct, she's not required to have enough to win, but enough to convince her that a crime has been committed and that GZ committed that crime.

Unless everything we have heard and seen thus far is 100% wrong, she has PC NOW. IMO JMHO and stuff.

They would be violating his constitutional right to waive treatment.

I'm still trying to understand how LE can force medical treatment on someone if their of sound mind.

I think that this may be a good question for Richard Hornsby on tomorrows Websleuths Radio show.

Just because he was not crying at the station does not mean he did not cry after shooting TM. You really CAN"T tell if he was crying on the Police station video.

None of the witnesses said he was crying? Nothing in any reports said he was crying? Distraught? I'm just going by what has been released?

MOO

If the voice analyst is correct, then it is highly likely that the bullet trajectory, and the powder burns and the other forensic evidence that can be gleaned from Trayvon's body and other places are going to support that, and then the arrest will be made because the States Attorney is not going to arrest at this point only on PC, they want a prosecutable case, not a screwup when they go to trial, I still have that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that says that while the bullet might have been close, it may not have been close enough to substantiate an attack...but that is just me, I do not see how a very close contact shot could leave GZ's clothing as unscathed as it was, there should have been some sign that he was very close when Trayvon was shot, and some blood spatter IMO JMHO and stuff.
I still suspect he was shot in the back as Zimmerman was seen standing over him and he was face down. JMO also

I'm still trying to understand how LE can force medical treatment on someone if their of sound mind.

I think that this may be a good question for Richard Hornsby on tomorrows Websleuths Radio show.

No one who could be suffering from a concussion, or bleeding into their brain from a closed head trauma can be of sound mind due to the nature of their injury. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Those conditions can ONLY be diagnosed by a physician, with the proper tests, CT scan, possibly MRI ect. so the story of having your head hit hard, and any substatiating evidence is enough....

From this point on, we will no longer allow discussion of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or the Black Panther protest(s). There are way too many <modsnips> and timeouts to continue this discussion. We will allow MSM links to such protests, but no discussion.

We need to stick to the facts of this case and that's our discussion here. Please, we ask that you do what you do best - SLEUTH THE CASE.

Blogs and Twitter links and discussion of them are allowed only if it's an approved WS link or a link from main stream media (MSM).

Please post media links here: Trayvon Martin Shooting Media Thread - NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Tricia will be discussing the Trayvon Martin case on Websleuths Radio tomorrow evening and you're invited to call in and join her on the show, which will include the discussion of the protests you cannot discuss here.

Bumping for Ironhorse

I hope that it will be transparent too. But what happens if there isn't indisputable evidence that it was a justified shooting? And what happens if there isn't indisputable evidence of murder or manslaughter? In other words insufficient evidence. Go ahead and charge GZ anyway? And let a jury decide. I don't know if that would be right. JMO.

I am not a lawyer: not sure it can go this way. but...
I hate this new law. I hate that a man is dead and they take the word of the man who is left standing.
While I do believe that GZ is telling the truth, it is not fair... Because this LAW does not take into account all the liars, and mad men..
What if GZ (or any man who is left standing while there are no good witnesses, and one is dead)
is not charged until a thorough investigation is completed and then they can see what the charges should or should not be.

I know that TM's parents deserve some answers.
the ansers may not be that GZ killed thier son, but really acted in self defense.
But it can not be that an investigation was not done.
that is no answer to a parent at all.

I still suspect he was shot in the back as Zimmerman was seen standing over him and he was face down. JMO also

NO WAY :moo:
Witnesses saw them both on the floor alive. then a shot came.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167490"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'd been to two rally's over this incident already so I didn't attend today's. Instead I went to the gun show in Orange county. It was the busiest show I've seen in years could hardly walk around the place.

<modsnip>

I've been keeping abreast of all the info being released/leaked to the public. I still remain committed to my first impression that this incident was purely a snowballed incident that ended in tragedy. Each individual let their suspicion of the other get the better of them.

Funny thing happened yesterday that gave me pause to think. I was washing a car and down the street I heard a forceful bark from a dog. This bark wasn't the typical bark from a dog but rather one of posturing. Then I heard a man shouting get out of here as I turned to look I saw the dog and a man in a stand off... Now what's the importance of this and what does it have to do with the incident in Sanford. Well, in some ways it mirrored what Zimmerman/Martin must have experienced. In that moment it didn't matter what the history was of the neighbor or the dog, for each was entitled to defend themselves. Had the dog attacked the man would have been been justified in self-defense. Had the man attacked the dog then the dog had every right to bite him...

See, all the rest doesn't really matter. Some say Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of his truck. Maybe if Martin hadn't been suspended from school he wouldn't have been in Sanford. See there is all sorts of what if's and trying to lay blame on such things are of no material importance. The only thing that really defines this incident is what happened at the moment Zimmerman fired the shot. Was he defending his well being or was he not.

BBM: Difference is one person had control over the events, the other didn't. One person knew better but disregarded their better judgment. One wanted to be an airline pilot.....the other a police officer. Neither one will realize their goal. jmo

Was not aware of that thank you for informing me. I had been away from the site last couple of days... If you don't mind me asking did they give a reason or am I supposed to ignore everything written/spoken/or seen?

I haven't had a chance to weigh in so this is a good time to do so.

The Rush Limbaugh's and Al Sharpton's of the world are not doing anything but inflaming this case.

Our moderators have literally had to sit on this thread due to the vitriol being posted by almost everyone. Non Stop!!!!

If we could post about what the talking heads are saying without name calling and other violations of TOS we would allow you to discuss them.

But our moderators are over worked due to the continual violations and alerts on this thread and this thread only. I have never seen anything like it.

We are a true crime discussion forum. We discuss facts in cases.

Discuss the facts of the case. THE FACTS OF THE CASE and do not discuss what Rush, Al, or anyone else has to say about. Stick to the facts please. It's the only way we can carry on a true crime discussion about the case.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads