Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thread #1 LINK
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74956

Please continue posting here. I just want to give everyone a heads up and there will be NO FURTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. We meaning all WS members will respect one another and another's opinions. There is to be NO NAME CALLING OF ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE. We have noticed that the tone of Caylee's forum is starting to get alittle heated that is why we are giving everyone a heads up. We understand a few things are coming into questions we don't mind our members talking about them but we are NOT GOING TO ALLOW Caylee's forum to get out of hand. We do want to thank our awesome members for all your hard work that you have and are putting into helping find this precious little girl. We all love her and we all want justice for her.
Thank You
WindChime

Is there a list of missing kids/families that KFN and/or NLH have associated themselves with? I thought I read somewhere that they were involved in the Duckett case - is this true? I would like to do some research on the circumstances of other missing kids cases where they may have 'helped' the families.

Thanks...

Is there a list of missing kids/families that KFN and/or NLH have associated themselves with? I thought I read somewhere that they were involved in the Duckett case - is this true? I would like to do some research on the circumstances of other missing kids cases where they may have 'helped' the families.

Thanks...
Another poster and I tried to find this info, we aren't good sleuthers I guess, we didn't find any.

Quote:
#474 From Part 1 of this thread
Today, 03:32 PM

irishbosoxfan

Ok guys--It seems that there are quite a few new followers of the charade so I feel that I have to be honest with you.

I am a member of the previous group that investigated the goings on in regards to KFN and a whole mess of other entities

We compiled a 90 page (yes 90) report on the goings on we uncovered--Previously here on WS we had 8 threads devoted to what we researched that were pulled along with a seperate thread devoted to agencies to contact in regards to the information and the agencies where we found the information

We hate to see anyone duplicating our work as it is a daunting task and someone upthread mentioned it took us 100s of hours to complete it and they were correct because not only did we work on KFN but we went thru and did EVERYONE associated with the money aspect and let me tell you it garnered us no favors with some in the online community

We turned over our work to different LE agencies in Florida and they are well aware of us and our findings and have been in contact with us since we submitted the report

Now I can tell you that part of our report was released but not by us and in light of the events in the last few days concerning KFN we are glad that people are starting to see what we seen at the start of this case

I wonder and hope that maybe Tricia will allow the threads to come back as a reference guide of sorts since DM shone the not so favorable light onto himself and is now putting on a press conference to rake in more donations
Sorry, I don't know how to do the quote thingy from thread #1 so I just did a copy/paste.

Thank you. Thank you for this info! Being new, and without those prior threads, I had no idea.
I personally have enough info to do my contacts and will do so even if is has been done by others. My concerns are not only the entities involved with the case, but the wide-ranging problem of predatory charities that siphon off $$$ that should be going to reputable and reliable charities. Think Katrina and other local disasters, too. The current Florida fiasco is but an example of the deceit out there.

I feel confident that Tricia knows exactly how best to utilize WS info. I'm not worried about that. I wonder if an area on the main board might be most appropriate? We are talking about crimes that go far beyond the Caylee case.
Bobo

There is a one of their rolling signs taken in a picture on May 29th and put in a newsletter from the Jacksonville Police Department Page 6. I could make out some of the names on the sign but not all. It lists four of the missing being from Duval County and
Here are the ones I could read
Mark Anthony Denger, Jennifer Keese, Sheenan Johnson, Brian Andrew Hayes, Jackie Marksham, David Allen Atkins, Michael Austin Davis, Trenton J Duckett, That is not to say any of these families are working with KF other than having the picture and name on the sign.

http://coj.net/NR/rdonlyres/emvzgbs...rbd4gr3qc3ez3k7kbloqbf/JSO+Dispatch+08-08.pdf

There is a one of their rolling signs taken in a picture on May 29th and put in a newsletter from the Jacksonville Police Department Page 6. I could make out some of the names on the sign but not all. It lists four of the missing being from Duval County and
Here are the ones I could read
Mark Anthony Denger, Jennifer Keese, Sheenan Johnson, Brian Andrew Hayes, Jackie Marksham, David Allen Atkins, Michael Austin Davis, Trenton J Duckett, That is not to say any of these families are working with KF other than having the picture and name on the sign.

http://coj.net/NR/rdonlyres/emvzgbs...rbd4gr3qc3ez3k7kbloqbf/JSO+Dispatch+08-08.pdf

Featured in the photo from l-r Assistant Chief Ron L. Lendvay,
Crimes Against Persons; Dennis Milstead, President, Kid Finders
Network; Det. Rodney S. McKean, Cold Case Unit; Sherri Milstead,
Vice President, Kid Finders Network; Police Lt. Patrick Ivey, Homicide
Unit; Linda Alligood, Mark Degner’s mother; Police Sgt. James
Parker, Cold Case Unit; Joyce Degner, grandmother of the missing
boy; and Pamela Cantrell, Mark Degner’s aunt.
Kid Finders Network brought its “mobile billboard” to the
front steps of the Police Memorial Building on May 29. The
billboard featured 12 missing persons from Florida, including
fifteen-year old Mark A. Degner who has not been seen since
Feb. 10, 2005. Four other individuals from Duval County were
advertised on the trailer.

Kid Finders Network creates the trailers and at no charge gives them
to the family members to drive around their local community for one month.

Thanks...

Hiya.
I visited the KFN tent while I was in Orlando for the search last weekend.
I can tell you that there were posters of Caylee, TD and JK there, along with maybe 3 other missing kids. I wish I'd noted their names. I looked at my pics, but can't see any other names...
ETA: I zoomed in...Amanda Brown and Zachary Barnhardt (sp?) really hard to see...sorry. :(

Hiya.
I visited the KFN tent while I was in Orlando for the search last weekend.
I can tell you that there were posters of Caylee, TD and JK there, along with maybe 3 other missing kids. I wish I'd noted their names. I looked at my pics, but can't see any other names...
ETA: I zoomed in...Amanda Brown and Zachary Barnhardt (sp?) really hard to see...sorry. :(

Were they collecting money and selling things when you were there?

Were they collecting money and selling things when you were there?

As a matter of fact, there was nobody there when we arrived. As we were leaving, DM pulled up in a nice, new truck and asked us if we wanted t-shirts. :rolleyes:
I pretty much ignored him, and asked when G would be there. He said he'd be there later in the afternoon, so we went back...and the was nobody there again. It was Sunday, maybe that had something to do with it.
Also, there is a security camera there, as well as a "warning" about being watched. I wonder if they sit there and watch it all day...

Featured in the photo from l-r Assistant Chief Ron L. Lendvay,
Crimes Against Persons; Dennis Milstead, President, Kid Finders
Network; Det. Rodney S. McKean, Cold Case Unit; Sherri Milstead,
Vice President, Kid Finders Network; Police Lt. Patrick Ivey, Homicide
Unit; Linda Alligood, Mark Degner’s mother; Police Sgt. James
Parker, Cold Case Unit; Joyce Degner, grandmother of the missing
boy; and Pamela Cantrell, Mark Degner’s aunt.
Kid Finders Network brought its “mobile billboard” to the
front steps of the Police Memorial Building on May 29. The
billboard featured 12 missing persons from Florida, including
fifteen-year old Mark A. Degner who has not been seen since
Feb. 10, 2005. Four other individuals from Duval County were
advertised on the trailer.

Kid Finders Network creates the trailers and at no charge gives them
to the family members to drive around their local community for one month.

OMG then the Anthonys need to give there's back - surely some other child in Florida could use it.

irishbosoxfan

Ok guys--It seems that there are quite a few new followers of the charade so I feel that I have to be honest with you.

I am a member of the previous group that investigated the goings on in regards to KFN and a whole mess of other entities

We compiled a 90 page (yes 90) report on the goings on we uncovered--Previously here on WS we had 8 threads devoted to what we researched that were pulled along with a seperate thread devoted to agencies to contact in regards to the information and the agencies where we found the information

We hate to see anyone duplicating our work as it is a daunting task and someone upthread mentioned it took us 100s of hours to complete it and they were correct because not only did we work on KFN but we went thru and did EVERYONE associated with the money aspect and let me tell you it garnered us no favors with some in the online community

We turned over our work to different LE agencies in Florida and they are well aware of us and our findings and have been in contact with us since we submitted the report

Now I can tell you that part of our report was released but not by us and in light of the events in the last few days concerning KFN we are glad that people are starting to see what we seen at the start of this case

I wonder and hope that maybe Tricia will allow the threads to come back as a reference guide of sorts since DM shone the not so favorable light onto himself and is now putting on a press conference to rake in more donations.
I was just finishing up the last thread when they were put away. I was just amazed at all the hard work that was being done. You guys were obviously on to something big, imo. Please pass this along to the rest of the group....:clap:

I was just finishing up the last thread when they were put away. I was just amazed at all the hard work that was being done. You guys were obviously on to something big, imo. Please pass this along to the rest of the group....:clap:

I never got to the end. :(
Was reading in my spare time, though, and there was certainly some good thinking and sleuthing that went into that thread...
I hope that their efforts were not in vain, and that whoever is at the bottom of all this mess will be punished...

Bringing this over from the first thread because it's very important!

In Florida, the proper agency to file complaints regarding charitable organizations is not the Attorney General, but the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services--also known as AG Law.

Here's the link for filing complaints online:

http://app1.800helpfla.com/cswebcomp...Complaint.aspx

Dear posters who feel like their money did not end up in the appropriate place in regards to purchases made in the belief that they were supporting searches for Caylee:

This was handled very nicely in thread number one, but I wanted to add another link...this one is for the Florida Statutes on what constitutes fraud and what the fines are, action to take etc...

http://www.adelmanlawyers.com/articles/112703civil.pdf

OMG then the Anthonys need to give there's back - surely some other child in Florida could use it.

I remember reading on their website a while back that some families use the mobile sign for a year... more time to gather donations you think? :waitasec:

Bringing this over from the first thread because it's very important!

In Florida, the proper agency to file complaints regarding charitable organizations is not the Attorney General, but the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services--also known as AG Law.

Here's the link for filing complaints online:

http://app1.800helpfla.com/cswebcomp...Complaint.aspx

With all due respect to the posters here and to their views, I believe everyone should think twice before firing off complaints about this. It seems WSers have already made sure they are aware of KFN, and I assume the authorities are, or have already, looked into them.

It freaks me out a bit to see so many personal details for these people being posted! It could happen to any one of us one day too, and I doubt we'd want a large group of people who are suspicious of us, knowing where we live etc and posting it at a forum as busy as this one.

I remember reading on their website a while back that some families use the mobile sign for a year... more time to gather donations you think? :waitasec:

And, very possibly, gives the family more of a chance to get their child's picture out there. Are you certain they are personally profiting from this organization or do you just suspect it? Do we know their motivation for starting KFN? Have any families of missing children ever criticised them? Any complaints before the WS complaints?

It sounds like everyone here already has them convicted, and I'm confused as to why.

Dear posters who feel like their money did not end up in the appropriate place in regards to purchases made in the belief that they were supporting searches for Caylee:

This was handled very nicely in thread number one, but I wanted to add another link...this one is for the Florida Statutes on what constitutes fraud and what the fines are, action to take etc...

http://www.adelmanlawyers.com/articles/112703civil.pdf

I'm so confused....is there proof they were inappropriately applying the funds to unlawful/unauthorised purposes??

With all due respect to the posters here and to their views, I believe everyone should think twice before firing off complaints about this. It seems WSers have already made sure they are aware of KFN, and I assume the authorities are, or have already, looked into them.

It freaks me out a bit to see so many personal details for these people being posted! It could happen to any one of us one day too, and I doubt we'd want a large group of people who are suspicious of us, knowing where we live etc and posting it at a forum as busy as this one.

Pesonal? If you are convicted of breaking the law, it becomes public record.

Pesonal? If you are convicted of breaking the law, it becomes public record.

You're right.
I'd also like to add that all of the information in this thread and the previous thread were found on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie