Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.

JMO - We've seen the house inside and out. This was (appearance wise) a nice middle class family. Nice house, great toys for the child, well kept. etc etc. We know the GP's were basically raising Caylee. I can't believe Cindy would have let that child just "go away" for a month without even speaking to her on the phone. Now I know - before you all blast me - she has no "rights" to that child BUT she could have called the police (hounded them day after day) explained to them the situation and they would have done a wellness check - they do that for the elderly. Or she could have called CPS - they would have AT LEAST checked on the child. Yet, loving grandma just goes on about her days. If we believe the 911 calls - she threatened Casey with custody - so why go THAT LONG without making sure the child was ok? Everyone I know and have asked has said "no way - I would have had to check on that child - one way or another". That's what don't add up for me.

Yeah, I agree. But then remember too that it took Casey's friend Amy returning from her trip, discovering Casey had stolen $700 from her, to contact Cindy and "tell Cindy where Casey could be found?" In Cindy's MySpace blog about 2 weeks after Casey supposedly left with Caylee (July 3rd) Cindy asks "who's watching" her little angel if not for her?? Which also indicates she had no knowledge of any "nanny". Reverse it - say something is up ith Cindy being involved...I don't see how......but if she was, I'm wondering.....why then did she call 911?

Why would an RN cover up the death of a beloved granddaughter? Why not use her knowledge to at least stage and accident? They happen every day, and Nurses and LE's know this.

It's hard to send the police on a wellness check when all the info you have is a cell phone number.

Did Cindy have any idea whee Casey was living?

She had to get Amy to take her to Casey when TSHTF.....and even that was only because she found Amy's paperwork in the car.

Where would she have sent LE?

What about Lee?? He has made so many statements regarding how close he and Casey are. Seems like he is always readily available- he didn't know his sister and niece were missing for a month? Didn't have a clue how to find her? He had Tony's phone number in his cell phone and he is pictured partying with several of the crew in photos taken in 2007, if I'm not mistaken.

What about Casey's statement regarding the abandoned car- that she was sure Cindy would see it since she drove right past it everyday to work?

C&G didn't take Cindy's clothes out and fill the car back up with hair, dirt and decomp, did they? Did they?
Geez.

IIRC the car wasn't stolen. The GP's let her use it.

That's true. But it is the lie she told 911 when she called just to get them out there. So if she said that on July 15, she could have said that earlier.

If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.

Well said. I agree with you on this!

Proof was that the child and her mother had lived with them up until. The only address she had to give LE would have been hers because that is where they (mother and child) lived.

There is nothing illegal about getting ticked at you parents and moving out with your child. Also where would be the witnesses to say Casey is a bad mom? Look at the interview with the DJ friend and see what he says about what kind of mom Casey was.

They may have called Casey when they got the impound notice, they may have know at a minimum that it wasn't Casey.

:waitasec: Huh?
Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol
because she wasn't there. hadn't been there. We don't know for sure that that is what Casey told them - going to Jax. And know you calmy speak to a detective and explain the entire situation. My daughter and her toddler have been living with me and now they are gone. I haven't spoken to the child in one, two three weeks. Yes, I do get an occasional call from my daughter (mom) but whenever I ask to speak to the child - I get an excuse - for one, two, three weeks. I am worried. She has no money. SHE IS USING MY CREDIT CARD! I just want to make sure they are BOTH ok. C'mon. If she would have called and explained it all - they would have at least tried to make sure the kid was all right.

That's true. But it is the lie she told 911 when she called just to get them out there. So if she said that on July 15, she could have said that earlier.

You're right.

However I think as a grandmother she couldn't "go there" with that stench before.
Hope is strong and flies in the face of reason when it concerns someone you love.

Then she had to. Can you imagine?

There is nothing illegal about getting ticked at you parents and moving out with your child. Also where would be the witnesses to say Casey is a bad mom? Look at the interview with the DJ friend and see what he says about what kind of mom Casey was.
Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.

:waitasec: Huh?
Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol

Where are the people on this board that have LE experience when you need them to answer these and other pertinent questions?

lol

because she wasn't there. hadn't been there. We don't know for sure that that is what Casey told them - going to Jax. And know you calmy speak to a detective and explain the entire situation. My daughter and her toddler have been living with me and now they are gone. I haven't spoken to the child in one, two three weeks. Yes, I do get an occasional call from my daughter (mom) but whenever I ask to speak to the child - I get an excuse - for one, two, three weeks. I am worried. She has no money. SHE IS USING MY CREDIT CARD! I just want to make sure they are BOTH ok. C'mon. If she would have called and explained it all - they would have at least tried to make sure the kid was all right.

:blowkiss: I get where you're coming from, but where would they go to check on Casey and Caylee?
No one knew where they were living anymore.
Cindy's only contact with Casey and Caylee was through a cell phone.
LE cannot do a wellness check on/through a cell phone is all I'm trying to say.

You're right.

However I think as a grandmother she couldn't "go there" with that stench before.
Hope is strong and flies in the face of reason when it concerns someone you love.

Then she had to. Can you imagine?
No - I can't imagine. I love my children with all my heart. Would protect them to the death. BUT - smell that smell in their car? No way, I'm not putting my butt on the line. Something is wrong - big, huge red flag. Much less - oh yea wait, gotta go do that load of laundry. I just can't wrap my head around it.

:blowkiss: I get where you're coming from, but where would they go to check on Casey and Caylee?

I think if you made that call here they would refer you to CPS/DSHS to file a report there. Whether they would track her down, maybe, but considering the workload and complaints it would priortized against I still think it is unlikely.

Yep - and THAT ALONE would have started this a whole lot sooner than it did. Maybe there would have been a chance at that point. Plus - I know - for a fact, if Cindy couldn't have gotten anywhere with the police - she could have called CPS and they would have been in there in a heartbeat. That I do know for a fact. Even if all they had to go on was a cell phone.

Agreed. But when she moved out - she didn't take her belongings - didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She took nothing. Getting ticked and moving one thing - moving out while taking nothing that belongs to you or the child - that's something altogether different.

She had the credit cards to buy more stuff with. The thing that Casey did , which kept the LE on her side IMO, is check in by phone regularly. Her own lawyer says she's intelligent and her mom says she plans ahead.

What about Lee?? He has made so many statements regarding how close he and Casey are. Seems like he is always readily available- he didn't know his sister and niece were missing for a month? Didn't have a clue how to find her? He had Tony's phone number in his cell phone and he is pictured partying with several of the crew in photos taken in 2007, if I'm not mistaken.

What about Casey's statement regarding the abandoned car- that she was sure Cindy would see it since she drove right past it everyday to work?

C&G didn't take Cindy's clothes out and fill the car back up with hair, dirt and decomp, did they? Did they?
Geez.

Lee, like everyone else thought/heard Caylee was with the nanny.
Why would he question?
NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING WAS AMISS!

My brother has no idea who has my kids when we all meet out on the town.
He would have no reason to ask...would yours?

None of these actions are illegal

FWIW, if LE is correct that Caylee has not been with us since June 16, maybe while Cindy was still at work, then calling LE two weeks later would have had the same results. Casey in jail, Caylee missing.

No - I can't imagine. I love my children with all my heart. Would protect them to the death. BUT - smell that smell in their car? No way, I'm not putting my butt on the line. Something is wrong - big, huge red flag. Much less - oh yea wait, gotta go do that load of laundry. I just can't wrap my head around it.

That is exactly what sane people do.
At the first whiff we would have called the cops.
Like you, I would in no way touch that car!

These folks of Casey's (and her too) are a bit on the strange side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member