Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks Aunt, are you really her aunt? Are you the wife of the suspect? I hope not

I just hope they find her soon.

The news this morning (I live in MA) is that they are close to finding Brooke. I hope that she ran away and hid somewhere with friends to get away from her stepfather and uncle. How terrible this story is getting. A sex ring yikes that is disgusting.

If she is dead you can bet the Uncle did it. What a creepy looking guy.

He also was the one who "found" pieces of her clothing. He knew just where they were didn't he.

I saw her biological father on TV. Not exactly wonderful either. He knew the Uncle had a history of child abuse, but he wasn't worried, since it "was a long time ago" DUH!!!!!! The whole family sounds sick. And where oh where is Mommy, not one word out of her asking where her daughter is. That is very suspicious.

I really hope that she did just run away, and now that Jacques and Gagnon are in jail, she'll feel safe enough to come back. I really, really do hope that. But I just have a hard time imagining anyone that age staying gone for this long on her own. My daughter is the same age, and pretty independent, but I don't for a minute think she'd ever stay gone for a full week. Not willingly.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a political discussion. It's very obvious, even from my short time on this forum, that a lot of people will not see eye to eye on this issue.
Be as it may, the librarian did what she did. Some will like it, some won't but ultimately, this thread is about Brooke and I'm hoping we can keep it focused on her search. Please? Maybe?
:moose:

I was thinking that in the long run it probably was a good idea to get a warrant, as some dang defense attorney would probably get the evidence if there was some thrown out, without the warrant on some stupid technicality

Sorry, two great minds think alike I guess. :) I hadn't seen 's post, but we agree. ;)

I really hope that she did just run away, and now that Jacques and Gagnon are in jail, she'll feel safe enough to come back. I really, really do hope that. But I just have a hard time imagining anyone that age staying gone for this long on her own. My daughter is the same age, and pretty independent, but I don't for a minute think she'd ever stay gone for a full week. Not willingly.

There are MANY that run and never go back. I think many would be surprised at how well you can adapt and survive out there at a young age.

I was thinking that in the long run it probably was a good idea to get a warrant, as some dang defense attorney would probably get the evidence if there was some thrown out, without the warrant on some stupid technicality

Sorry, two great minds think alike I guess. :) I hadn't seen 's post, but we agree. ;)

I work for a municipality and I know that we are not allowed to give access to certain records without a judge's order... not even a search warrant will work in some cases. Like personnel records - we MUST have a judge's court order to release those records to anyone. So just going on that information, I'm sure there are some same rules for counties and libraries for access to information.

I'm holding on to the hope that Brooke is still alive. I don't think she ran away - I definitely think the uncle arranged a "meeting" for her, and knows where she is. I think that whoever she had this "meeting" with, still has her, IMO, and is probably afraid to let her go now, due to all the media attention.

I keep going back to the convenience store tape. She looked so uncomfortable....and she didn't look like she was dressed up to go meet some guy she met online, IMO. The way she just went the other way and the uncle didn't even look back at her, makes me think he arranged this meeting for her, and it maybe wasn't the first time. I just don't believe this alleged sex ring is just a coincidence - I think it has everything to do with Brooke's disappearance. IMO

This is what I'm hoping, anyway.

I have to agree but maybe, just maybe --she's so irritated and sick of her mom, aunt and maybe dad for shoving her in this situation that she wants nothing to do with any of them right now. She has to feel betrayed. I just don't know. I hope she's doing exactly that. Hope and pray.

I'm all over the place on this one. Her myspace says she can't wait to get away from Vermont and go to Texas, Maybe she was trying to get away for Uncle, nothing to do with Gagnon other then her emailing him? I just heard on Fox Brookes step mom ( birth fathers wife Janet), she seems to be the most level headed one of the bunch. She wouldnt answer who the other girl was (A. R.) for respect to the girl. She did cry which brought tears to my eyes. She said that they talked to Brooke in regards to the Uncle and his history and talked to her repeatedly if anything was going on and Brooke said no. Brooke told them she liked to go over to visit her cousins. Thats all I can remember and its not word for word.

also, police are saying they are very close.

I'm holding on to the hope that Brooke is still alive. I don't think she ran away - I definitely think the uncle arranged a "meeting" for her, and knows where she is. I think that whoever she had this "meeting" with, still has her, IMO, and is probably afraid to let her go now, due to all the media attention.

I keep going back to the convenience store tape. She looked so uncomfortable....and she didn't look like she was dressed up to go meet some guy she met online, IMO. The way she just went the other way and the uncle didn't even look back at her, makes me think he arranged this meeting for her, and it maybe wasn't the first time. I just don't believe this alleged sex ring is just a coincidence - I think it has everything to do with Brooke's disappearance. IMO

This is what I'm hoping, anyway.

If this is the case, they will kill her and dump her body I fear. They dont' want to be caught and they certainly cant' turn her over now that the jig is up so to speak.

I'm keeping positive thoughts for her, but it doesn't look or sound good. :(

Celt, posted this link on thread #4 /Thank you CELT!
I wanted to bring it over here for everyone to see!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...#pluckcomments

I don't even know where to start w/this article...ok this is the Grandma Lucinda Milne: "Michael has been my son-in-law for 12 years. That’s why I can say that I love him. I hugged him when Brooke went missing. And then I found out about this — well, you know what that did to my stomach.”

If my Granddaughter disapeared & I thought one of my son inlaws had done something to her....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr MJ isn't any sicker then her daughter was/ is for believing him.

When she found KY jell / a dildo a dry bath tub & a girl with a towel wrapped around her when she came home early from work / would of did it for me. He'd have had divorce papers by now.

When she found KY jell / a dildo a dry bath tub & a girl with a towel wrapped around her when she came home early from work / would of did it for me. He'd have had divorce papers by now.

What????? I missed something while I was at work. Where did that bit of info come from. OMG!!!!

What????? I missed something while I was at work. Where did that bit of info come from. OMG!!!!

This was from the affadavit about MJ's arrest. It was about his other victim, not BB. Denise found her - we are assuming her daughter - in this situation and believed the daughter that it was nothing. Try...um...thread 3??? Sorry! I don't have the link. This may end up needing a place of its own to keep track now that it has blown open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea