Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, Amy was the one saying she was under the table because she actually was under a table. She was helping with a play and during the play she was under a table texting KC until the scene change. Seriously some things just sound weird, but they are actually that simple.

I think that is how this case is going to turn out. We are making to much out of it. I think she killed her daughter either by accident or intentially and then made it look like a kidnappying after the fact. She should get life in prison like all the other mother's that have killed their kids. the end.

I agree. I think this case is much simpler than we have been making it. Most of our conspiracy theories have been proven wrong.

KC is vicious, but she ain't that smart.

You can put lipstick on a pig but, it's just a pig ..

The Anthonys are dilusional if they think anyone is buying their garbage ..
Shouldn't take them long to figure out that the public has no use for them in their new finders of missing children role .. :rolleyes:
They were completely useless in the search for their own "missing" child .. :furious:

Who the he!! needs that kind of help???
~ bolded by me ~

I think someone should remind Cindy how she described the "smell of garbage" left in the Florida sun.

I have a hard time believing that the A's didn't know KC was pregnant. It just doesn't make sense. I think they knew abt the pregnancy early on and agreed to keep it between them.
Was G/C planning on telling everyone Caylee was theirs by adoption? Were they keeping a low profile because someone didn't want them to talk? Is this what KC meant when she stated "I'm protecting my family?".

Somethin' just ain't right...

NO, Amy was the one saying she was under the table because she actually was under a table. She was helping with a play and during the play she was under a table texting KC until the scene change. Seriously some things just sound weird, but they are actually that simple.

I think that is how this case is going to turn out. We are making to much out of it. I think she killed her daughter either by accident or intentially and then made it look like a kidnappying after the fact. She should get life in prison like all the other mother's that have killed their kids. the end.

Oops, I was reading that wrong...sorry about that :doh::ashamed:

..does anyone else believe that kc may have told jesse early on that caylee died in an accident and he may have lost his job because hewas so distressed over it...and that's why she also told her parents in an early jail visit to stay away from him,since she wanted them to believe caylee was still alive...

..does anyone else believe that kc may have told jesse early on that caylee died in an accident and he may have lost his job because hewas so distressed over it...and that's why she also told her parents in an early jail visit to stay away from him,since she wanted them to believe caylee was still alive...

There have been many strange twists and turns in this case, but I just don't see JG being part of a cover-up for KC. I'm not feeling that one.

~ bolded by me ~

I think someone should remind Cindy how she described the "smell of garbage" left in the Florida sun.

Good thing no one has to ..
It's all caught on tape .. :D

Well I really hope thats not where Oprah is going with this episode "missing children" I am so annoyed with these people and their lying!

Something is hinky about the 31 days, especially when CA posts on My space 7/3. It wasn't until she smelled the car she calls 911! Of course she had to have known all along! It is also weird everyone says 6/8 is the last time when clearly fathers day/video was the following week, yet GA remembers what they were wearing?

Hello WS. I came from the thread June9 vs. June16th where I began to understand that the visit on Father's Day did happen but that Cindy first said the visit happened on June8th. She did not mention that it was "father's day", only that it was June8th/the last day she had seen Caylee. So, we know a visit did happen on June15th between Cindy/Caylee/Grandpa and I agree with posters that there was a big fight on this day. I agree that Casey/Caylee had not been spending their time/living/sleeping at the house as they had done prior to June8th and Casey must have agreed to bring Caylee by June15th for Cindy to take her to visit 'grandpa'.

With all I have read I agree so far with the idea Caylee passed between June15th/16th. Along those lines: I find the statement Cindy made to GVS about her knowledge of where Caylee would be sleeping on the 16th odd. "And that was the last day I saw her"- "even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning"-does she mean 'the next morning I knew where she had been sleeping?' or she knew the 15th June where Caylee would be sleeping 16th June morning?

(paraphrased: so that's the last time you saw her?) Well, george saw her on the 16th...normal, normal, normal. So, Casey/Caylee came home from where 'Cindy knew where she had been sleeping' before noon-and then was seen leaving the house a bit after 1:00 with Caylee and backpacks...hugs and kisses, working late see ya later? I take it from this interview this is what they are saying. And that would be the real last time either Cindy or George saw Caylee. According to them.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

GVS: June 13, there is video of her from a Father’s Day event, right.

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it’s June 15, Father’s Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father’s Day was. I just — I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

So-does anyone know where Cindy thought Caylee 'would be sleeping the next morning?"

....jmo...Thank you all.

It would have to mean she knew caylee was sleeping in her room because she heard her breathing in there, but she hadn't come out yet which is very odd for an almost 3 year old. Either she was dead and this is a cover up or she dies 6/16 before the blockbuster run. imo

Hello WS. I came from the thread June9 vs. June16th where I began to understand that the visit on Father's Day did happen but that Cindy first said the visit happened on June8th. She did not mention that it was "father's day", only that it was June8th/the last day she had seen Caylee. So, we know a visit did happen on June15th between Cindy/Caylee/Grandpa and I agree with posters that there was a big fight on this day. I agree that Casey/Caylee had not been spending their time/living/sleeping at the house as they had done prior to June8th and Casey must have agreed to bring Caylee by June15th for Cindy to take her to visit 'grandpa'.

With all I have read I agree so far with the idea Caylee passed between June15th/16th. Along those lines: I find the statement Cindy made to GVS about her knowledge of where Caylee would be sleeping on the 16th odd. "And that was the last day I saw her"- "even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning"-does she mean 'the next morning I knew where she had been sleeping?' or she knew the 15th June where Caylee would be sleeping 16th June morning?

(paraphrased: so that's the last time you saw her?) Well, george saw her on the 16th...normal, normal, normal. So, Casey/Caylee came home from where 'Cindy knew where she had been sleeping' before noon-and then was seen leaving the house a bit after 1:00 with Caylee and backpacks...hugs and kisses, working late see ya later? I take it from this interview this is what they are saying. And that would be the real last time either Cindy or George saw Caylee. According to them.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

GVS: June 13, there is video of her from a Father’s Day event, right.

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it’s June 15, Father’s Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father’s Day was. I just — I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

So-does anyone know where Cindy thought Caylee 'would be sleeping the next morning?"

....jmo...Thank you all.
If I am understanding what you are asking, I think CA is only saying that she physically saw Caylee 6-15, but she knew that she was in the bedroom overnight to 6-16 and so she knew where she was sleeping even though she did not lay eyes on her. George maintains that he saw Caylee in early afternoon of the 16th which confirms CA's notion that caylee was in the bedroom by deduction.

In the some of the earlier club photos of Casey, she is wearing what looks like military dog tags. I was wondering if anyone has tried/been able to identify the name on the tags?

I agree. I think this case is much simpler than we have been making it. Most of our conspiracy theories have been proven wrong.

KC is vicious, but she ain't that smart.

I have been reading so many threads that started before I joined WS and while I find some plausible theories presented, I agree with you Brini. :clap:

Sometimes we just make it too complicated and simple is best, especially when the accused is not the brightest bulb. I just have to go back and read a sign I hung in my office (I read it many times each day) "Keep It Simple!"

~ bolded by me ~

Right.
If garbage were the reason for the smell, then every street in Florida would reek of "decomp" smell on garbage pick up day. After all, that garbage has been closed up inside those garbage cans every day for a week......(scuse the scarcasm...couldn't help it.)

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but here goes.

I am wondering if KC and CA didn't communicate by their myspace pages. If they did there were some postings that could have been a cryptic discussion. I don't know the dates these things were posted, but I thought they were done serially during the time KC (and Caylee) were absent from the A family home (June 16th through July 15th, 2008.) If so, it could be some evidence that CA knew Caylee had died before she picked KC up from AL's apartment on July 15th.

First, CA posted this:

"Thursday, July 03, 2008 Current mood: distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly,
just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above
gave me strength and unconditional love.

Now she is gone and
I don’t know why.
All I am guilty of is loving her and
providing her a safe home.

Jealousy has taken her away.
Jealousy from the one person
that should be thankfull
for all of the love and support given to her.

A mother’s love is deep,
however there are limits
when one is betrayed by the one she loved
and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother
for support when she is pregnant,
the mother says without hesitation it will be ok.
And it was.

But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless,
ah, love is blind.
A mother will look for the good in her child and
give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance
after chance
for her daughter to change,
but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get
for giving her daughter
all of these chances?
A broken heart.

The daughter who stole money,
lots of money,
leaves without warning and
does not let her mother now speak to the baby
that her mother raised,
fed, clothed, sheltered,
paid her medical bills, etc.

Instead tells her friends
that her mother is controlling her life and
she needs her space.

No money, no future.
Where did she go?
Who is now watching out
for the little angel?"

Then, KC makes three replies.

1. First, by posting this quote from a deceased rapper, Tupac. It is referred to as the "Tupac poem." Was this a message from KC to her mother to move on?

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation;
trying to put the pieces together,
justifying what could've, would've happened.
Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor
and move the [expletive] on."

2. Then KC posted the graphic of the little girl looking at the stuffed animal that was hanged. The caption said:

"Why do people kill people,
who kill people,
to show people that
to kill people is bad?"

3. Finally, KC posted a third item that could also be a response.

Currently watching: American Psycho (Reference by KC regarding CA?)

"Diary of Days"

“On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

So, my question is does anyone know the dates and times that KC's three items were posted?

I am so annoyed that the A's are continuing to speak about missing children and turning this into a missing persons case when this is and always was a murder case!!!

I couldn't agree more! Caylee was never missing, as her mother knew exactly what she did and where she left Caylee's body.

I, for one, do not believe that CAGA knew Caylee was dead during the 31 day delay. I think they thought KC was deliberately keeping them away from Caylee just to be mean, and to SHOW CA that SHE, KC was Caylee's mother. KC, on the other hand, had done much more, but she played the one care, perhaps the only card she thought she had left. She killed Caylee. And now, she has not only CA, but GA and LA all to herself, and willing to practically kiss her feet if she so demanded.

Random thought...I just wonder if the DP attorneys will butt heads with JB on how to handle the defense of this case.

Random thought...I just wonder if the DP attorneys will butt heads with JB on how to handle the defense of this case.

I wondered that too. Somehow I cannot see LBK and Mr Baez agreeing.

I also wonder if Mr Baez and Brad C get together and talk about the case. Maybe do lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021