17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently edited out, some posters here heard the original version, where he called blacks "coons", which is highly offensive.

It's obviously not clear enough to be open to interpretation. I'll wait till I hear an FBI enhanced audio before I make a final determination on that.

BO is just as much white as he is black.

IMO he should not have spoken about his case. He helped push the race card and the political card.

I don't respect him much. Never have.

Maybe that's why I feel the way I do about him saying "TM looked like he could be my son" or whatever he said.

Look = race.

We did not need anymore race issues. The Black Panthers, Jesse J, and Al S. had that already covered.

JMO

I think President Obama showed great courage to say what he did. Plus he's right TM does resemble him. The whole nation is outraged, why should the President be any different. At least it shows he has a heart and all people should be treated fairly.

Apparently edited out, some posters here heard the original version, where he called blacks "coons", which is highly offensive.

Some hear the "c" word. Some hear the "g" word. And then there are others who hear "phones" (like he's exasperated with his cell phone). I would be very interested to hear GZ tell us what he said, but if he has a good lawyer that will probably never happen.

So far (and my mind may change), I think he panicked. I don't think there was intent. If anything he may have wanted to scare him and it got out of control at that point.

I agree, I think he wanted to scare him, and I also think that he had every intention of detaining him. At one point I really thought that he grabbed him to detain him and the struggle as it was ensued. I am now seriously considering that he drew the gun on him to attempt to detain him, which caused Travon to panick and begin fighting for control of the gun. I am considering this after seeing the video tape of him 35 minutes after the incident looking barely mussed up, his shirt is still tucked, and no grass stains or blood, and no discernable injury, as well as Papa's recreation which shows that Trayvons body should not have been found in that position if the situation evolved and happened as GZ claimed it did. Trayvon would have had to be beating GZ's head on pavement with his feet to end up like that.

I really really want to know how long GZ had had that gun and permit. I think they were fairly new and he was itching to show them and use them and I believe that got him in more trouble than he could handle IMO JMHO and stuff

Actualy we do not have much of anything
accept a messed up police department.

Since a licensed gun is legal that does not make him a criminal.
I do not like guns, or the new self defense law both are appaluling to me.

Since a licensed gun is legal that does not make him a criminal.
I do not like guns, or the new self defense law both are appalling to me.

GZ’s negative attitude is your assessment. I am not getting that at all.
I am getting an overzealous watchman.
I agree that TM was not looking for a fight, but he did come toward GZ’s car to size him up.
That is confrontational at best. WOULD YOU do that?
I would be going in the opposite direction of that car as fast as I can.

Please show me one fact that states TM walked toward GZ's car. He was scared why would he walk toward his fear????

Doesn't matter, because TM committed no crime when he was killed. He was the victim, so we shouldn't be sleuthing his past!

I do not agree.
We should get a character reference on all concerned.
TM is not a 12 year old sweet kid as initially portrayed.

IT IS NOT FAIR TO PRETEND THAT GZ SHOT A LITTLE
SWEET BOY. Any more then it is fair to sweep it under a rug.
Both would be unfair.

his history does not deserve harming a boy at all.
There are to many pieces to this puzzle missing and a
character reference help see what is real.

I think President Obama showed great courage to say what he did. Plus he's right TM does resemble him. The whole nation is outraged, why should the President be any different. At least it shows he has a heart and all people should be treated fairly.

:waitasec:
HUH????

BBM: MY mind keeps going to the words "oil spill" and golf game.

But, that's off topic.

We don't know if he used deadly force or not........ Let's wait until the investigation gets wrapped up.

Why people are ready to hang GZ because he supposedly is a racist Vigilante who wanted to kill a black kid just for no reason is...... :banghead:

BBM

Um, respectfully yes he did - Trayvon is dead. The question is whether or not the use of deadly force was justified.

Some hear the "c" word. Some hear the "g" word. And then there are others who hear "phones" (like he's exasperated with his cell phone). I would be very interested to hear GZ tell us what he said, but if he has a good lawyer that will probably never happen.

He also could have said cones too. it's hard to tell.

Please show me one fact that states TM walked toward GZ's car. He was scared why would he walk toward his fear????
I the call GZ made 911 call, he said he is now walking toward the car,
he is looking at me. go find that report. It is there.

Martin is a very common last name. That is even my nieces last name. I wonder how many Trayvon Martin's there are? How many of these twitter accounts/facebook accounts are actually his? I'm asking this because I have been both a member of facebook and twitter, and you can change the name to anything you like. I changed my twitter name to Justice 4 Trayvon and have his picture.

What if these people have changed their names to Trayvon Martin and people are looking at someone elses account and saying that it is Trayvon? There's a lot of Casey Anthony twitter names too with her picture. Doesn't mean that it is her account?

I'm sure LE have both of his accounts and the content of those will be released eventually.

I just want to make sure people are not taking what other people are saying and think that it is actually Trayvon?

‘KillZimmerman’ Twitter advocates violence against Martin’s killer
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/killzimmerman-twitter-advocates-violence-against-martins-killer/

Now, this is really sickening! I don't recall this happening to Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, or Jerry Sandusky.

Anyone advocating the murder of Zimmerman is as bad as Zimmerman. No one should be posting his address or otherwise encouraging others to harm him. The whole point of the outrage here is that Zimmerman did just that with no consequences thus far. Why do the same as he?

We don't know if he used deadly force or not........ Let's wait until the investigation gets wrapped up.

Why people are ready to hang GZ because he supposedly is a racist Vigilante who wanted to kill a black kid just for no reason is...... :banghead:

Yes, we certainly know he used deadly force. That is a flat fact since he used a gun and Trayvon is dead.

I'm not ready to hang him... I just want him arrested and arrested NOW.. But IMHO.. I do believe he is a vigilante wannabe cop with BIG control and anger issues... .JMHO..

How do you know he meant black burlars. He could have meant burglars in general.

No way you can know what he meant.
I don't have time to find it now, (can't spend my whole life on WS), but in this fast-moving thread or the very last one, vlpate pointed out a rash of 8 burglaries in the complex, thought to have been committed by blacks...
I am positive that George thought they were committed by blacks.

Because people should be treated fairly. He should have then commented that he was biracial like Zimmerman. As a president you set an example, wait until all evidence is presented and let your fellow citizens do their jobs. If at that time a misjustice has been done then step in and place people in to address the situation. At the time he spoke the case had already been taken over. He condemned GZ with his statement just like he did with the officer early on in his presidency at the college. He had to invite them for beers at the white house for that rush to judge before knowing the facts.

GZ states on the 911 call, "he's coming toward me, yep, he's checking me out"

Except, GZ did not know where Trayvon was going and IMO it is perfectly possible that GZ was parked directly in Trayvons path to the fathers GF's house....The next thing that is said is, "he's running" so maybe after being eyeballed he decided he didn't like the way the creepy guy was looking at him and tried to move away fast...and then Zimmerman followed. IMO JMHO and stuff

Martin is a very common last name. That is even my nieces last name. I wonder how many Trayvon Martin's there are? How many of these twitter accounts/facebook accounts are actually his? I'm asking this because I have been both a member of facebook and twitter, and you can change the name to anything you like. I changed my twitter name to Justice 4 Trayvon and have his picture.

What if these people have changed their names to Trayvon Martin and people are looking at someone elses account and saying that it is Trayvon? There's a lot of Casey Anthony twitter names too with her picture. Doesn't mean that it is her account?

I'm sure LE have both of his accounts and the content of those will be released eventually.

I just want to make sure people are not taking what other people are saying and think that it is actually Trayvon?

The photo that MSM said was Trayvon Matin holding up his middle finger is not the same TM that was killed.

I completely agree, GZ's actions the night of the killing are what should be looked at.

Shouldn't both be looked at since the shooter is caiming self defense?
Both of their actions should be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave