2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty says she isn't 100 % sure it was Joe..people are getting to her head and putting things in her head.

I swear, I have believed that she killed Haleigh from day one, and admitting that they only wanted her there to be a babysitter has reconfirmed my opinion.

Grrrrr...

She wants to believe the Joe thing because that's what she keeps hearing, but she doesn't know.

Boy, this is deflecting from Joe now. WOWZA.

She is really putting Ronald down..... Saying she believes that everything Amber and Cyrstal said was true. She feels bad for Crystal.

Looks like her love for Ronald has ended.

Hank Sr. telling Misty not to point fingers at people she knows had nothing to do with any of this. Its only going to cause her more problems.

Misty says she isn't 100 % sure it was Joe..people are getting to her head and putting things in her head.

I swear, I have believed that she killed Haleigh from day one, and admitting that they only wanted her there to be a babysitter has reconfirmed my opinion.

Grrrrr...

My first theory was that she killed Haleigh because of lack of care somehow. And she didn't care because Haleigh was #1 in Ron's life. Then I've had all kinds of other thoughts about it. Boy, this may come full circle and back to Day One for me.

I wish Hank would stop staying he believes her and says "Misty - I know you haven't told the truth and I won't come see you until you do!!!!"

Hank is saying Misty was playing games in reference to the "Joe story". He is saying her games are getting her in more trouble.

Oh man. This is amazing.

Whoaaa. Ronald and his FAMILY put alot of pressure on her.

So Hank Sr never used drugs before his car accident? His drug use started after Haleigh disappeared?

This is really sounding like RC was NOT involved in Haleigh's death. It doesn't make him Father of the Year, but man - I'm not seeing from Misty that she is saying these things to make him look innocent either.

The one thing that stands out to me is..
Tommy's calls to his father..
He tells him that everything will be okay, that he needs to believe and hang in there..
Misty on the other hand...has no encouraging words for her dad, which is so sad..he is trying so hard to tell her what she is doing to him! She is a victim..:curses:

They would probably have the truth if they had left me alone a long time ago.
<tape 2>

Tommy says he don't know why Misty hates him so bad to say the things she says about him.

Misty says tell him I love him.

<snip>

MC [crying]: I always get screwed over- all the time. And Ronald just used me.

HC: I tried to tell you that.

MC: He did- he did use me. He used me for a babysitter.. he used me for everything.. he wanted me- his family, too.. that's the only reason they wanted me around was to be their babysitter because they were tired of babysitting the kids- that's exactly why. And then when they didn't need me no more, when Haleigh come up missing and they didn't need me no more- that's when they wanted me to leave. Because they had everybody helping them- hand & foot. That's exactly why. And they wanna say 'since I come into their family, it's been drama', No. Ronald come into my life & it's been drama.

HC: Serious drama.

MC: They all got mad at me- and Ronald always f'in.. he was rude all the time cuz he'd shoot up in his arm and (I?) didnt want him to shoot up. And he tried to kill hisself (?) Well, they need to look at him a little hard, too. Why was he tryin to kill hisself, yanno? He did nothin but used me....
.. But nobody looks at.. he's (?) innocent- he dont do nothin wrong.

<crosstalk>

HC: There's tales that they said that Ronald snuck outta there. <Out of work>

MC: When I called him that night, home come he didn't answer the phone? I called his phone- he didn't answer the phone then as soon as I open the door- he's there??
And he says that he was a drug dealer & all this stuff, back in the day he says all this sh%#- well why'd that black guy say that them people had her? And he was gonna go back & get her but if he told- if Ronald told- then he was comin to kill him. There's all this sh%#, but they dont wanna look at nothin, they wanna look at me.

<snip>

Let me know if I should keep going [re pertinent info]

If I were Joe and I heard these tapes, it wouldn't make me feel more comfortable. Certainly, I wouldn't take their release as proof that LE is not interested.

Even with Tommy's lies, these tapes are fairly compelling evidence that Joe is very, very involved.

Nancy Grace has cited Joe's not being locked up as proof of something. The only thing that's proof of is that Joe wasn't in Satsuma when the rest of the crowd was rounded up.

The police do not release eye witness statements to the public BEFORE the person of interest is in custody and/or charged. The ramifications to their case are huge, not to mention it would be a neon sign for the person of interest to try to flee, kill themselves, injure someone else. That is just not the way cases are handled. All LE had to do to keep these tapes to themselves is say they are part of the investigation. They were released for a reason, probably to rile up the players and get them talking again, get one of them, anyone to say okay that was a crock here is what happened.

LE may believe Joe knows more than he is saying and can provide some info, that may be why they are not saying he is cleared, but they clearly don't believe this version of events. They may be hoping at this point that Joe knows something. There has to be a weak link in here somewhere.

I am beginning to believe Tommy was not involved, I think if he knew and all he was involved in was disposing of the body he would have rolled by now. For the right deal he would have. Misty and Ron may be the only two that know what happened and neither of them are going to talk.

I still think the common thread of drug use is the key here and that Ron has to some how be able to be tied in (drugs came from his dealing supply?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288