2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been jogging back and forth between KC's plan to "Off" the whole fam damily versus..just giving Caylee too much seditive (Chloroform) which ended in her death and then went into coverup mode...BUT for me it is the Coverup and treatment of Caylee's remains that tell the tale..KC has NO SOUL..let alone feeling..She tortured her parents, she used and took advantage of her "friends"..and NOW she has found an enabler for her to continue to use and abuse the system of justice....I hope KC is found Guilty ( dont personally care if DP is envolked) but KC should never walk on this earth as a "Free Person"..She gave that up when she disgarded her own child..I would have to believe God would take that into considerations when making HIS FINAL JUDGMENT!!..

SO, regardless..KC is DOOMED!!!!

(Bless Dr. Vass..he is an angel!)

Has anyone speculated on why JB uses the giant notepad on the easel so much? And what does he gain by asking the witnesses to step down and write on it?

It just seems awkward to me. And nothing he puts on it seems like it would help jurors focus or anything like that. Is it just to distract? Was there something in a how to be a lawyer book that said to put up written displays to convince jurors or something?

Don't know if you're aware, but Dr. Kobo was on Vinnie's show earlier, and Vinnie introduced him as a member (as in present tense, not past) of the defense team. Therefore, I didn't expect him to have anything good to say about Dr. Vass. Same with LKB. Both shills for the defense.

However ,Dr. Kobilinsky had plenty to say on NG at the very beginning of this case, all detrimental to ICA. We got whiplash when he suddenly changed his point of view after being hired by the defense. NG called him on it ,too.

There was a lot of head scratching about why the DT would hire someone who had so many damaging things to say about the evidence,but getting him out of way and onto ICA's team ,worked for them.
CM expressed his belief ICA was GUILTY,before joining the team.
Michael Baden,also. Money talks.
Wonder how much of the money ICA got for Caylee's pictures ended paying for Dr. Kobilinsky's services?

ETA all these high profile experts and that's the best the DT could summon up today?

Snipped and supersized by me. This is what I am MOST anxious to see. If cameras at Home Depot have ICA on film buying ingredients in May 2008 that constitute chloroform...then the case, for me, and any mystery along with it...is over. Set Match Game. JMO.

I'm not so sure those shopping trips were done by ICA. And, since these weren't played early in court, when the other were, chances are ICA didn't make those purchase. However, the State is required to turn over whatever they have, whether they plan to use it or not.

Asking out of curiosity. Is it possible that when ICA googled chloroform, she found that it was associated with decomposition. Therefore thinking no one would be the wiser if she used it as a murder weapon?:waitasec:

I was killing myself laughing when at the end Baez was trying to make Mason stand up and argue the subpoena - Mason wasn't having a bar of it and was pushing him away with his elbow going "no you do it" Baez keep going "gnat gnat gnat" and eventually Mason started clicking on his computer. LOL omg Baez doesn't even want to argue his own stuff anymore!

I missed most of today and am trying to catch up. Is the DT falling apart? How are DS and CM interacting with JB? And how is ICA interacting with all of them?

Why was Dr. Vaas asked about something regarding marijuana in the car? There was never any marijuana found in the car? Was there?

Yeah cause you know- Casey drove around in a smelly car, looked in her trunk several times, and never noticed that her dad had put her dead daughter in the trunk. Seems feasible to me...

Obviously, she was fooled by the imaginary squirrel carcasses. Could happen to anyone.

Why was Dr. Vaas asked about something regarding marijuana in the car? There was never any marijuana found in the car? Was there?

Bong water on the papertowels in the trash.

Although, I haven't the vaguest idea what THAT might have to do with the horrible stench in the car. Nor do I understand how someone perhaps having "the munchies" might relate to all this.

Apparently, I am not as bright as JB.

Asking out of curiosity. Is it possible that when ICA googled chloroform, she found that it was associated with decomposition. Therefore thinking no one would be the wiser if she used it as a murder weapon?:waitasec:

I missed most of today and am trying to catch up. Is the DT falling apart? How are DS and CM interacting with JB? And how is ICA interacting with all of them?

Hummm What can I say??..I do know that CM has been at the Sidebars,,,but have no impressions either way,,,even KC appears to be FLAT..and just doesnt seem to "Give a Care: either way... CAN you imagine hearing this regarding your decomposing daughter????..Yikes..Flat affect isnt the right impression you want to give the jury at this point of tesimony IMO..They have to be watching KC...Yikes:banghead:

YIKESERS..... My DD just brought up to me that the TH defense attorneys have been saying that the reason JB didn't finish his fairy tale in court as to what GA did with the body....is because if they (the DT) can't disprove the trunk evidence....then in the end, they can say, well, ok YES there was a dead body in the car, and GA put it there.

This has me very, very worried.

JVM said the same thing the day of opening statements.She said it was backup .Problem is,the jury has had to endure hours of JB fighting the trunk evidence.
He really can't have it both ways,IMO.
The jurors are told to use common sense.

At worst there will be a mistrial and a do over.I'm not worried.Twelve people will not aquit .

Although, I haven't the vaguest idea what THAT might have to do with the horrible stench in the car. Nor do I understand how someone perhaps having "the munchies" might relate to all this.

I believe he was trying to connect the bong water and the "meat" together...saying she had the munchies and ate 10 lbs of raw hamburger to quench her cravings...and i suppose she had the plastic bag over her head to keep the pot smoke inside? :rocker:

There were actual cannabinols found on the paper towels in Tony's trash that was in ICA's trunk. In my highly unscientific opinion, this is because said paper towels were used to wipe out the inside of the bowl on a pipe, or to wipe off a "poker" used to clean the inside of such a bowl. Typically, bong water goes down the sink/toilet, but even with a bong there is a bowl that holds the substance, and said bowl gets tarry/clogged. Paper towel used to wipe this residue off makes most sense as the source of the THC found on the paper towels found in the trash found trunk. If that makes sense? :waitasec:

That's good a guess as any.
Personally I think ICA used chloroform to knock Caylee out on more than one occasion.

Yes i must not be as bright as JB either.. Because I didnt realize that telling the jury that your client has Pot residue in her trunk is helpful in the least lol.

There were actual cannabinols found on the paper towels in Tony's trash that was in ICA's trunk. In my highly unscientific opinion, this is because said paper towels were used to wipe out the inside of the bowl on a pipe, or to wipe off a "poker" used to clean the inside of such a bowl. Typically, bong water goes down the sink/toilet, but even with a bong there is a bowl that holds the substance, and said bowl gets tarry/clogged. Paper towel used to wipe this residue off makes most sense as the source of the THC found on the paper towels found in the trash found trunk. If that makes sense? :waitasec:

Would that residue be visible though?

IIRC, bong water does stink to high heaven! It smells nothing like rotten potatoes, though IMO.:rocker:

I believe he was trying to connect the bong water and the "meat" together...saying she had the munchies and ate 10 lbs of raw hamburger to quench her cravings...and i suppose she had the plastic bag over her head to keep the pot smoke inside? :rocker:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member