The Leeza Show

I wasn't trying to argue and say that the knife DID go through to the floor. I did, however think that was true for years because I read it in Davis' book. I have seen the graphic photos and read the autopsy reports and yes, it's quite clear that the knife did not go through to the floor. I find it bizarre (not even a strong enough word) that the family sits on a TV show saying that the knife did go through to the floor. Clearly they are privy to medical examiner reports!! For me it just lends to my opinion that Darin and Mama Darlie will do/say anything without researching it themselves! They are so idiotic because saying that the wound to the child DID go through to the floor makes D seem more guilty since her wounds weren't savage. I just think that Devin and Damons family should know what's true and what's not!

They did know Miss. They lie. It sounds more savage that an u/k person would do this to the children and not their mother. Most of us turn away from thinking a mother could savagily murder her children the way Darlie did but we all know they have. All those programs are pretty much scripted anyway. They go for ratings.

I wonder why Part 3 is nowhere to be found?

I'm suspicious that Part 3 contains either a detective or a CSI who lays out the evidence against Darlie.

Is there anywhere the entire show can be seen?

Yeah me too, but at that time, Darin was all about Darlie, the kids came second. He's divorced her now and moved on with Drake.

I think Darin is a vile, disgusting creep but he had no hand in the murder of his boys.

I saw him telling an reporter "why was I targeted" "because I have the nicest house on the street" "because I have the prettiest wife on the street"

God forbid this baby killing intruder wouldn't dare be caught in a mobile home, he liked the finer things in life eh? He most likely owned a ton of jewellry so he bypassed Darlie's gold jewellery sitting right out next to her wallet with cash in it and just honed in on two innocent sleeping babies.

Give me a break Darin, you vile disgusting creep,you're children are dead and all you care about is your big house and your pretty wife.

Ugh, Darin....please take your 80's mullet and just go away! You're wife isn't pretty, just common. To quote Dolly Parton: "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap".

Ugh, Darin....please take your 80's mullet and just go away! You're wife isn't pretty, just common. To quote Dolly Parton: "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap".

aaaaaHAAA never heard that before...good one Dolly P.

Yeah me too, but at that time, Darin was all about Darlie, the kids came second. He's divorced her now and moved on with Drake.

I think Darin is a vile, disgusting creep but he had no hand in the murder of his boys.

I saw him telling an reporter "why was I targeted" "because I have the nicest house on the street" "because I have the prettiest wife on the street"

God forbid this baby killing intruder wouldn't dare be caught in a mobile home, he liked the finer things in life eh? He most likely owned a ton of jewellry so he bypassed Darlie's gold jewellery sitting right out next to her wallet with cash in it and just honed in on two innocent sleeping babies.

Give me a break Darin, you vile disgusting creep,you're children are dead and all you care about is your big house and your pretty wife.

Boy, you sure hit the nail on the head with this one! I heard that the night of the murders, Darin made a comment to one of the officers about Darlie's "beauty" - myself, I don't see it - she looks like pretty tacky to me - but how inappropriate to make such a statement in the midst of what was happening. I think they both (darlie and darin) are superficial idiots. Money sure don't buy you class. Not that they were able to hold onto it anyway, the fact that they spent it as fast as it came in says a lot about them as well. It irks the hell out of me when I hear people whine "but she had no motive!!". The stress of losing all her goodies was motive enough for someone like Darlie - well, not really motive, but certainly a clue on why she might have lost control.

I wasn't trying to argue and say that the knife DID go through to the floor. I did, however think that was true for years because I read it in Davis' book. I have seen the graphic photos and read the autopsy reports and yes, it's quite clear that the knife did not go through to the floor. I find it bizarre (not even a strong enough word) that the family sits on a TV show saying that the knife did go through to the floor. Clearly they are privy to medical examiner reports!! For me it just lends to my opinion that Darin and Mama Darlie will do/say anything without researching it themselves! They are so idiotic because saying that the wound to the child DID go through to the floor makes D seem more guilty since her wounds weren't savage. I just think that Devin and Damons family should know what's true and what's not!

One must take into consideration the reasons for the lies and false information- the family of Darlie is trying to drum up as much public support as they can for her. They are counting on the average person being too lazy to look it up for themselves, and to just believe everything they say. The more public support, the more pressure they may feel will be put on the authorities, and I am sure more than one "fan" has sent them money, to help pay for the new DNA testing, or for her defense in general.

Thanks is not enough for your post.:what::rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back