FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a live feed to video of this search?

eta: or a radio scanner?

A little history of the building:

1947 - Built as opened as the "Pole Barn" a country western club.
1969 - Sold to current owner. Current owner turned the club from the "Pole Barn" into "The Inferno". This change apparently cost $750,000 (yes in 1969 money). The Inferno was a "Santanic" club where "the kids could walk on the wild side"
1988 - Club rethemed to "Crossroads" a club for everyone.
1989 - Club rethemed to "Stars" This club was futuristic and featured a lot of neon lights and space settings.
1990 - Club changed to "Off The Wall" featuring secret rooms, a "crashed" airplane coming through a wall and just really off the wall themes. A lot of neon lights. Keep in mind, every time he rethemed the building he never removed the old items. He just added to it. So by this time (and the pics you'll see) there's a lot going on here.
September 15, 1992 - The club closed. Neither the owner nor his staff member (who was the club manager from 1970 - 1992) would mention why. This just added to the overall confusing nature of this building.

http://urban-decay.livejournal.com/2391400.html

Interesting discussion in the comments about the "extensive" security in the building...

A little history of the building:

1947 - Built as opened as the "Pole Barn" a country western club.
1969 - Sold to current owner. Current owner turned the club from the "Pole Barn" into "The Inferno". This change apparently cost $750,000 (yes in 1969 money). The Inferno was a "Santanic" club where "the kids could walk on the wild side"
1988 - Club rethemed to "Crossroads" a club for everyone.
1989 - Club rethemed to "Stars" This club was futuristic and featured a lot of neon lights and space settings.
1990 - Club changed to "Off The Wall" featuring secret rooms, a "crashed" airplane coming through a wall and just really off the wall themes. A lot of neon lights. Keep in mind, every time he rethemed the building he never removed the old items. He just added to it. So by this time (and the pics you'll see) there's a lot going on here.
September 15, 1992 - The club closed. Neither the owner nor his staff member (who was the club manager from 1970 - 1992) would mention why. This just added to the overall confusing nature of this building.

http://urban-decay.livejournal.com/2391400.html

Will someone please clear this up: news reports said "right behind a shuttered nightclub."

Then reports said that Lake Tyler was being searched, and the "small pond behind the club," a pond that fed into the lake. (These aren't exact quotes, necessarily, btw).

But that small pond isn't right behind Off the Wall. There's yet another lake behind it.

There's a swapmeet area across the street from the closed club. That's the area with a pond right behind.

Fitting..........

i feel really nervous right now with all of this going on... knowing that DS has those babies. "if" he did this, then chances are he's watching what's going on and knows about this new area being searched. i'm just afraid for those babies if they are in his custody and they find her. granted if they do find her, he's not automatically "guilty", but i just hope he doesn't freak out and do anything.

watching the video of Michelle's mom just breaks my heart. if michelle is there, i hope they find her today and i thank the Lord that someone spoke up and gave this tip.

omg omg omg ... I just popped in to say hi and there is movement here.

Yup, I wonder who is watching DSJr right now ..

Please please please ... this family needs answers (and custody of those kids!)

Will someone please clear this up: news reports said "right behind a shuttered nightclub."

Then reports said that Lake Tyler was being searched, and the "small pond behind the club," a pond that fed into the lake. (These aren't exact quotes, necessarily, btw).

But that small pond isn't right behind Off the Wall. There's yet another lake behind it.

There's a swapmeet area across the street from the closed club. That's the area with a pond right behind.

Looks like the pond feeds into Lake Jessamine and the bldg with the airplane is next to the pond... Correct

Then Lake Tyler is across the street.

I sure hope they found something today that leads to Michelle coming home to her family.
I hadn't posted for quite awhile but read and followed as much as I could while moving.

She needs to be found and justice to be served.

Looks like the pond feeds into Lake Jessamine and the bldg with the airplane is next to the pond... Correct

Then Lake Tyler is across the street.

Okay, I know that you get tired of hearing this from me :), but is there a link that names the lake as Jessamine, and implies that the pond feeds into Jessamine? Because right now, the only info I've seen is that the Lake is Tyler and that the pond feeds into Tyler, which would mean the activity with LE was across the road from the closed club

Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6

Divers just finished dragging a canal alongside a mobile home park in #MichelleParker search. Found nothing. www.clickorlando.com

@Katiemadonna1 It appeared CSI might have left with a bag, but too far away to say for certain. He left. Search still underway.
Hide conversation
2:31 PM - 1 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

Divers just finished dragging a canal alongside a mobile home park in #MichelleParker search. Found nothing. www.clickorlando.com

And then right before that tweet, he sent this one(so now I'm confused - is there one search or two going on today?):

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
@
@Katiemadonna1 It appeared CSI might have left with a bag, but too far away to say for certain. He left. Search still underway.
9 minutes ago

And then right before that tweet, he sent this one(so now I'm confused - is there one search or two going on today?):

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
@
9 minutes ago

Supposedly there were two searches...the lake and the pond nearby.

I'm confused too, though. Which lake? Which pond? Lake Jessamine? Lake Tyler? The mobile home park is near the club, on the east side of OBT. Lake Tyler is on the west side of OBT.

I'm confused too, though. Which lake? Which pond? Lake Jessamine? Lake Tyler? The mobile home park is near the club, on the east side of OBT. Lake Tyler is on the west side of OBT.

Media reporting Lake Tyler and a nearby pond.

Jose Luis Dieppa @JOSELUISDIEPPA

#Breaking per OPD #MichelleParker there was nothing of evidentiary value to this incident discovered.
2:59 PM - 1 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® ·

(Fox 35 News)

This series of Tweets is saying Lake Tyler was not searched but the lake behind the closed club and the canal near the Wheel Estates mobile home park are being searched.

· Open

8m Paula Matter Paula Matter @PaulaMatter

· Open

@MikeDeForest6 Do you know what mobile home park? #MichelleParker
Mike DeForest Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6

Close

@PaulaMatter Wheel Estates MHP. It's across OBT from Lake Tyler, which was not searched today.

Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

The search at Lake Bumby off OBT has ended. Nothing was found. #MichelleParker #search

2m ago

Lake Bumby? Now I'm confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads