Israel Keyes: General Discussion

can anybody find these episodes
Do you think they'd possibly be on an unlocked firestick? Mine has kodi, but I really don't know how to use it quite yet as it was a Christmas gift. I could try to have my partner look... There's also a website called putlocker (Google it) that has a lot of movie and TV shows for free. You could try looking there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hi snakeman:
1st time poster, obsessed with this case and finding the victims. This doc is on Vimeo: [video=vimeo;118403413]https://vimeo.com/118403413[/video]. Not sure about the others, but will search as I get time!

Hi snakeman:
1st time poster, obsessed with this case and finding the victims. This doc is on Vimeo: [video=vimeo;118403413]https://vimeo.com/118403413[/video]. Not sure about the others, but will search as I get time!
the trouble is...

quite a few potential victims have already been identified. the FBI has to acknowledge the people and do the work, and render the conclusion (if the identified people are victims or not). my frustration is that they asked for the public's help and the public is helping, but they aren't doing their part. they have to assign an agent to meet with us here and do some collaborative work. i should be the new FBI director for the case, what the frig.

Do you think they'd possibly be on an unlocked firestick? Mine has kodi, but I really don't know how to use it quite yet as it was a Christmas gift. I could try to have my partner look... There's also a website called putlocker (Google it) that has a lot of movie and TV shows for free. You could try looking there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I had to look up kodi and unlocked firestick. Ha. That sounds like a cool gift.

I wouldn't think they would be on there since the streaming sources would have intentionally added them to their content libraries?

I could be totally wrong on what a firestick with kodi can access (after an extensive 5 minutes of research) but they seem to be sort of random audio files... digital ephemera.

Keep us posted!

could he have killed Maura Murray
1​
He later told police that she said she’d already called for help and asked him not to call 911. He acquiesced, but said he offered her a ride to his house, within sight of the crash.

Again, she declined.

He drove away.

And then she was gone.

- See more at: http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue...et-sleuths-james-renner/#sthash.LfwmuoDf.dpuf

plus 2

A rag was found in the wrecked car’s tailpipe.

i don't fully accept the bus driver's statements as absolute truth, but it is what there is to work with. potential poisoning from the rag stuffed tailpipe would have effected her cognition and judgment. it seems fear and / or guilt based to ask somebody to not call 911. was she protecting somebody, the person who would be responsible for stuffing the tailpipe?

plus 2

i don't fully accept the bus driver's statements as absolute truth, but it is what there is to work with. potential poisoning from the rag stuffed tailpipe would have effected her cognition and judgment. it seems fear and / or guilt based to ask somebody to not call 911. was she protecting somebody, the person who would be responsible for stuffing the tailpipe?

i always thought the bus driver could have something to do with it

say he quickly pulls her in his bus, brings her to his place and stashes her alive somewhere where she cant get out, and then returns to the bus where police find him and he makes up the story about how she asked him not to call the cops, and they check the bus and shes not there and just believe it

or maybe a drunk cop on or off duty accidently hit her when pulling up to the scene and there was a massive cover up

or maybe a friend at Umass killed her out of vegenance and then drove the car up there and got out and ran making it look like maura murray had disappeared

or in between the cops getting there and the bus driver leaving, IK did in fact randomly run into her (long shot but anyone couldve randomly run into that situation much like the bus driver randomly ran into that situation) he saw an excellent spur of the moment opportunity and took her and that was that

i always thought the bus driver could have something to do with it

say he quickly pulls her in his bus, brings her to his place and stashes her alive somewhere where she cant get out, and then returns to the bus where police find him and he makes up the story about how she asked him not to call the cops, and they check the bus and shes not there and just believe it

or maybe a drunk cop on or off duty accidently hit her when pulling up to the scene and there was a massive cover up

or maybe a friend at Umass killed her out of vegenance and then drove the car up there and got out and ran making it look like maura murray had disappeared

or in between the cops getting there and the bus driver leaving, IK did in fact randomly run into her (long shot but anyone couldve randomly run into that situation much like the bus driver randomly ran into that situation) he saw an excellent spur of the moment opportunity and took her and that was that

i definitely disbelieve keyes had anything to do with her ordeal. in what little i've read it's clear that something was happening, she knew about it (to whatever degree) and she was actively planning for something (which involved her father).

She emailed professors to say she’d miss the following week of classes due to a death in the family—a death that never happened.

that's either a psychospiritual manifestation (she was foretelling her own death) or she and a partner were extremely intelligent, plotting and carrying out an elaborate scheme to fake an accident and then disappear with enough money to travel and get by (she emptied her bank account the afternoon before she went missing, while her father had withdrawn $4,000 from eight area ATMs in the preceding days.) the former is the more likely.

On the Internet, Maura’s disappearance is the perfect obsession, a puzzle of clues that offers a tantalizing illusion—if the right armchair detective connects the right dots, maybe the unsolvable can be solved.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2014/01/28/maura-murray/2/

lololol, yeah exactly. it's a collaborative work, each person contributing in their own way. interesting case, thanks for introducing it. but no, i'd say keyes had nothing to do with her.

edit: by the way, her father is the one who told her to stuff the tailpipe with a rag and the money he withdrew from ATMs was supposedly to go toward the purchase of another car. she had an accident shortly before her second accident, the day she disappeared.

i definitely disbelieve keyes had anything to do with her ordeal. in what little i've read it's clear that something was happening, she knew about it (to whatever degree) and she was actively planning for something (which involved her father).

that's either a psychospiritual manifestation (she was foretelling her own death) or she and a partner were extremely intelligent, plotting and carrying out an elaborate scheme to fake an accident and then disappear with enough money to travel and get by (she emptied her bank account the afternoon before she went missing, while her father had withdrawn $4,000 from eight area ATMs in the preceding days.) the former is the more likely.

lololol, yeah exactly. it's a collaborative work, each person contributing in their own way. interesting case, thanks for introducing it. but no, i'd say keyes had nothing to do with her.

edit: by the way, her father is the one who told her to stuff the tailpipe with a rag and the money he withdrew from ATMs was supposedly to go toward the purchase of another car. she had an accident shortly before her second accident, the day she disappeared.

i never understoodd the theory that when they realized she lied about the death of a family member that she was planning something on her own or whatever, lying about something like that is something i or many students wold do in the case they are not prepared for an exam or dont wanna do some project on time and ar eplanning on going on a trip (like she couldve been) to get an extension on the assignment

the accident, was a drunk driving case and maybe she was scared she was gonna get a DUI charge in NH and fled,

or IK shows up at the scene sees her freaking out says oh come with me come with me ill get u out of her and avoid the dui charge and boom in his wrath

she also may have critically injured a umass student in a hit and run and she couldve been drunk and fled the scene in the days prior and felt remorse and went to commit suicide or run away vasi was the kids name that got brain damage in a hit and run i believe

According to the timeline Keyes was in Utah when Maura Murray disappeared.

i never understoodd the theory that when they realized she lied about the death of a family member that she was planning something on her own or whatever, lying about something like that is something i or many students wold do in the case they are not prepared for an exam or dont wanna do some project on time and ar eplanning on going on a trip (like she couldve been) to get an extension on the assignment

the accident, was a drunk driving case and maybe she was scared she was gonna get a DUI charge in NH and fled,

or IK shows up at the scene sees her freaking out says oh come with me come with me ill get u out of her and avoid the dui charge and boom in his wrath

she also may have critically injured a umass student in a hit and run and she couldve been drunk and fled the scene in the days prior and felt remorse and went to commit suicide or run away vasi was the kids name that got brain damage in a hit and run i believe
keyes wasn't wrathful. he was a homicidal murderer, to say the least, but it wasn't wrath.

keyes is ruled out. might want to start a new thread about maura if you'd like to continue to discuss her case.

why did keyes admit to the curriers murder, if he hadnt would anyone have linked him to that case? why did he admit to that murder and not others?

If I remember correctly, Keyes admitted to it because he DID think he'd be tied to it based on his computer usage (following the investigation, possibly commenting online, etc.)

I'd be surprised if that's the only murder he followed online, but maybe he had a new computer or something and/or that was the only one he'd followed on a computer that he could actually be connected to? That's just a guess, but I think he did talk about getting more careless in staying incognito with stuff like that towards the end.

Also there are already threads about Maura Murray's case. They are in the 2000s missing forum.

If I remember correctly, Keyes admitted to it because he DID think he'd be tied to it based on his computer usage (following the investigation, possibly commenting online, etc.)

I'd be surprised if that's the only murder he followed online, but maybe he had a new computer or something and/or that was the only one he'd followed on a computer that he could actually be connected to? That's just a guess, but I think he did talk about getting more careless in staying incognito with stuff like that towards the end.

Also there are already threads about Maura Murray's case. They are in the 2000s missing forum.

Dub,
I remember that from the audio tapes. He stated that he had gotten a new computer a year (?) or so before the Currier killings and there were searches of them on that computer. He reported that is the only reason he told LE about the Curriers. He stated that he knew they would be able to "connect the dots". Same thing wIth Sam, there was a google search of the lake he put her in (Manuska?). One of the detectives asked him what he did with the old computer, he replied that it was in the landfill. The detective asked him if he did anything to it, he replied that it went into his trailer and that anything that goes in there gets smashed. He added, "I don't know, if you found it you might get something off of it", but didn't sound too worried about it. He really did think multiple steps ahead of LE.

In the audio tapes, he said he was only going to give them information on cases in which "you're going to connect the dots", and "only if I get what I want" (referring to the death penalty). He said that the only thing they had on him was his current computer and if they hadn't of caught him when they did, they wouldn't have had that, because he was planning on buying a new one for his girlfriend in the Spring and getting rid of that one, too. He said that they wouldn't be able to find anything else, no evidence, bodies, witnesses. Unfortunately, looks like he might have been right.

i did a search for threads about her, didn't find anything (i didn't look too hard) but i just started a thread on her in Cold Cases.

yep, info about the Curriers was found in his computer if i remember correctly.

i did a search for threads about her, didn't find anything (i didn't look too hard) but i just started a thread on her in Cold Cases.

yep, info about the Curriers was found in his computer if i remember correctly.
Link to most recent Maura Murray thread, with links to previous threads in the opening post. This is in Missing but Not Forgotten, 2000's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12196334

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie