Tips to be released shortly

Insomnia Momma

If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
Reaction score
I know you some of you have to be ready for these like I am. I am ready to look at all of the fully and debunk, debunk, debunk.

EDIT TO ADD LINK TO TIPS
http://www.local6.com/news/17820774/detail.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102808,0,6077832.story

Tips released shortly

http://www.wesh.com/news/17819528/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hours after an Orange County judge scheduled Casey Anthony for trial in January, prosecutors on Tuesday released hundreds of pages of new documents.

Some of the tips are from psychics. One, from July 27, told investigators Caylee has had her hair dyed blond and was being passed off as a boy. Another, from a caller on July 30 who meditates, said he saw “photo of old wooden planks over something green and a dumpster. Also sees a corner and the name ‘Eddie.’ “

Some of the tips include descriptions of visions. One reported by a psychic in Pennsylvania included seeing a person in a trench coat, first with a small child inside the coat and then tossing “a square package over a rail, possibly a bridge rail.”

I wonder if they will specify which ones were turned in by Cindy? At the motions hearing, someone commented that the defense already has most of the tips because they came straight from Cindy.

I wonder if they will specify which ones were turned in by Cindy? At the motions hearing, someone commented that the defense already has most of the tips because they came straight from Cindy.

Betcha there won't be many... if any at all...

Tips by so-called psychics, mind readers, or anyone else of that ilk should be totally ignored. There ain't no such thing! And that goes for astrology too.

Tips by so-called psychics, mind readers, or anyone else of that ilk should be totally ignored. There ain't no such thing! And that goes for astrology too.

I totally agree, but some of them might be fun to read and laugh at. :crazy:

I have my tin hat on and I await the transmission..

ooooooommmm. ooooooommm. Nothing, I'll keep trying.

I saw that movie too Blink, (with Mel Gibson, SIGNS).

now will I finally get to see the picture the PI's went searching for? the one with Casey, Caylee and ZFG all together.....that fizzled out, but there had to be a *tip* to send some off to find it?

Wouldn't it be cool if they listed the source of the tips?

I.e.; something like....
Cindy...
Cindy...
Cindy...

I think with the release of these tips, we are going to find that most of them are coming from people who were disturbed at the way Cindy acted in public. I think for each show she was on there will be an increase in calls that were for pure malicious reasons.
This saddens me, but I really think that people would do this to Cindy out of pure resentment of her behavior.

I saw that movie too Blink, (with Mel Gibson, SIGNS).

now will I finally get to see the picture the PI's went searching for? the one with Casey, Caylee and ZFG all together.....that fizzled out, but there had to be a *tip* to send some off to find it?

I believe the picture {such as it is} was not a tip called into LE

I have my tin hat on and I await the transmission..

ooooooommmm. ooooooommm. Nothing, I'll keep trying.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Try tinfoil on your fingertips and toes.
Works for me.

Is there some way to download these pdf files? They take forever to load online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back