Nancy Grace 10-14

Tim Miller "Dress sent for testing - results will take some time"

"Caylee's Body needs to be found - We will continue our search"

Thank God for Guys like Tim Miller - He seems more determined than ever to find Caylee

Tim Miller is my hero. For real.

I just love that man and all he represents.

I really don't believe there was a "chase" today....I think that was media sensationalism......

Tim had a different look and feel to him tonight. He won't let Nancy get him down. He looked pleased to announce this search.

He's a keeper!

This attorney seems to be representing GA more than CA. I wonder if Cindy has a clue what George was going to go in that courtroom and say today. His attorney knew.

MN just said CA and GA are fully cooperating with LE by giving DNA but LA seems to be the issue. Hmmmm....... He also mentioned those polygraph but didnt get a full answer NG cut him off.

Does anyone know if George has showed up anywhere yet...?

Last I heard there was no sign of him & Cindy was sitting at home alone -

There was also a car in the driveway with a woman sitting in it that reporters said was a "Family Member"

Thank God for Tim. I pray that body is found soon to help put closer on this case for all of us that care so much. And for George. I feel so bad for him. He does seem like the only one that is so touch by this.

Does anyone know if George has showed up anywhere yet...?

Last I heard there was no sign of him & Cindy was sitting at home alone -

There was also a car in the driveway with a woman sitting in it that reporters said was a "Family Member"

The woman in the driveway was there to get the monitoring device and whatever went with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back