NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you soooo much! The one I saw was much much smaller.

IIRC small mulcher in backyard of house (dogs hit on it)
but big one was at Burke at the workplace.
dogs hit on it also......big mulch pile there that LE had taken truck load to be checked out forensically IIRC

I've taken myself on a bit of a wild goose chase just to see where my Google map driving would take me if traveling near the drag strip road site which is approx 12 minutes from the Christy Road site.

I noticed what looks to be an old wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere which is along a dirt trail off Drag Strip Road.

coordinates of the cabin are 35.887754,-81.458976 which only need cut and paste into Google maps to see that location. Z could be anywhere though. :(

Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...68&sspn=49.357162,114.169922&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

it was reported that the leg was next (behind) a fence in some MSM I think. Gonna find a link

Nope, only reference I could find was on the HM site my bad.

CORRECTING ABOVE NO MSM REFERENCE TO LEG BEING FOUND BEHIND FENCE.

It was found in some brush per MSM

Thanks TL!

I think it was probably in that one brush pile where they were all looking and the one guy was taking notes, so IMO it was not just tossed out of the window.

it was reported that the leg was next (behind) a fence in some MSM I think. Gonna find a link

Nope, only reference I could find was on the HM site my bad.

CORRECTING ABOVE NO MSM REFERENCE TO LEG BEING FOUND BEHIND FENCE.

It was found in some brush per MSM

It was reported on nancy grace and should be on her transcript.

Well good night all, keep your family close and all your dreams to finding Zahra

Yes DNA evidence and the type, color, and complete make up can be taken off of cigarette butts. A partial fingerprint can also be taken off and also a lip print may be obtained from the butt also.

I've taken myself on a bit of a wild goose chase just to see where my Google map driving would take me if traveling near the drag strip road site which is approx 12 minutes from the Christy Road site.

I noticed what looks to be an old wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere which is along a dirt trail off Drag Strip Road.

coordinates of the cabin are 35.887754,-81.458976 which only need cut and paste into Google maps to see that location. Z could be anywhere though. :(

Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...68&sspn=49.357162,114.169922&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

This is what's so frustrating - she could be anywhere? Why isn't EB or AB talking? They know something and you can't convince me otherwise. Why would she ever even THINK about writing a ransom note if something wasn't sinister in her plan?

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13351620/adam-bakers-911-call?redirected=true

Is AB saying the police found the ransom note on his car when they originally came to put out the mulch fire? That's not what happened, is it? Surely they would have checked for Zahara when they were there the first time, if this was the case? Right??

Yes. On the first few pages of the SW for the vehicles. It is stated that Fire requested that LE come to the scene and they were there around or about 5 AM. I don't remember the exact time they said they responded.

I don't know why they would check for Zahra? Zahra wasn't named in the ransom note. Was the officer that responded even informed that EB/AB had a daughter in the home? If so, did they say it's 5 something in the morning and she's sleeping? Or she has been sick with a stomach flu, I'd rather not disturb her? At that time AB/EB and Boss and Boss's daughter were being viewed as victims of a random crime?

IMHO Zahra was deceased long before the 911 call to fire. Discovering she was missing a few or more hours prior to the 911 call to report her missing, wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome of this case IMHO.

JMHO

Yep, that's true, but remember the note was for his boss's daughter, not Zahra.

I know, but still! Any reasonable person or official would want to check that out just to make sure - I would THINK? We know the ransom note was bogus, but the police/fire dept didn't at that time & it is logical to assume that they would follow up on it then! Why would the imaginary kidnappers place a ransom note in front of a house they didn't kidnap someone from??

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I know then can get DNA from butts , not sure on the lipstick .

Sorry--my sentence was constructed oddly! To clarify, I was thinking that if EB ever wears makeup, she might have some unusual 'signature colore' of lipstick (thinking black, since she fancies herself a 'goth'?), that its' presence on cigarette butts near any of the spots in which evidence has been found might add to the case. Sorry about that--multitasking is not my forte...

That's a pretty old lookin place and sits out there all by it's lonesome. Wonder if someone lives there?

This is what's so frustrating - she could be anywhere? Why isn't EB or AB talking? They know something and you can't convince me otherwise. Why would she ever even THINK about writing a ransom note if something wasn't sinister in her plan?

I'm going to have to quote Dr Phil now :)

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior

Does anyone know if DNA can be collected from butts??? (depending on the elements, if outside)

Also, possibly lipstick? (far fetched, I know, but just brainstorming here...)

That is a positive. I know that they can retrieve saliva which contains DNA also can get lipstick also. The color, brand, and all ingredients involved in formulating the product. They can also narrow it down to where it is sold and who may have bought it and a round about time of purchase. There is also going to be possible finger prints on the butt and lip print on their also....I do not know if a lip print is the same as a finger print but I can not see two different people having the same lip print. Anyway I also think that the way that they get all of this info is by swabs and also by fumigating the butt with super glue fumes. That is all I got let me know if it is off but that is the way they did it when I was in college.

I know, but still! Any reasonable person or official would want to check that out just to make sure - I would THINK? We know the ransom note was bogus, but the police/fire dept didn't at that time & it is logical to assume that they would follow up on it then! Why would the imaginary kidnappers place a ransom note in front of a house they didn't kidnap someone from??

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

My thoughts exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members