"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

Cindy just said "the protestors were as bad as my daughter lying to the police". She's never admitted that before.
But I had to LOL when Diane Diamond said JB was the lawyer to go to if you were in really big trouble. UMMM he was wet behind the ears

I don't have any ill will towards the A's. I can't imagine having been in their shoes. There is only one person to blame here, IMO.

Oh jeez the preview shows CA still crying that her "prayers and hopes were gone". :(

I want Tim Miller to tell the story about Cindy kicking him out of the house when he & George asked Casey to show them on the map where she put her..... Then George going to the hotel to meet with Tim. And OCSO asking Tim to stay and help....

I can't do this again...

Without any snark or malice, CA looks so very different. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like her sister is doing the interview-- someone who strongly favors them but it's just not them. Gawd, I gotta stop watching this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are George and Cindy still together?

Yes. They said they wanted to interview them sepaerately and they did have different opinions on what happened.

I'll never forget the day they found Caylee. Of course it was before iphones and instant news...I was at a class all day and came home to the news.

I'm really surprised that there are not anymore comments on this thread tonight.

I guess people are really done w/ this & her dysfunctional family.

Also, I really love how this "mother" never knew who Caylee's father was.

Tears all over again for precious Caylee. I hope Casey lives a long, miserable life.

I'm really surprised that there are not anymore comments on this thread tonight.

I'm not surprised at all sis. We fought a hard battle for this precious one. We don't forget. I didn't watch.

Could not watch the lies again. Too bad any of them made a cent on this show.

I was young and dumb and in college back then. I was too young to follow it as closely as I follow things now.

The re-enactment is a little OTT, especially about her trunk stains. The stains were not blatant bright red, they were barely visible and looked slightly lighter. bts.lee.anthony.trunk.stains.cnn.640x360.jpg I don't think this will end up shedding much light on anything, so strange that they're rehashing this after all these years. Casey doesn't need any more attention, just let her fade into obscurity. I feel like she probably likes being in the media again.

I watched the "murder made me famous" episode on FCA and it said in there that several men were given DNA and none of them were a match.

It may be best it's not known. It would spare a family a lot of grief.

It said new things never said before will be revealed in the next installment. Perhaps this first episode was to refresh people's brains on the case. Not everyone follows cases like we do.

It said new things never said before will be revealed in the next installment. Perhaps this first episode was to refresh people's brains on the case. Not everyone follows cases like we do.

Yes I think tomorrow night will be interesting

Honestly, for some of us I think it is just too darn hard to relive this knowing she got away with murder. If I wasn't a mod, I wouldn't even be on this thread and wouldn't have watched. In fact, a couple of my mod friends & Tricia have offered to moderate this thread for me. I'll probably take them up on the offer tomorrow and Tuesday.

We haven't even heard the words "duct tape" yet..... I know I won't be able to handle that part. I guess it will always be too raw for me... :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back