AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just throwing this theory out there. Lets say that a certain someones wife caught him assaulting BW, she(the wife) takes BW to the truck stop (which acccounts for the hour and 1/2 that she was gone) for her to protection. she picks up her sister to come back to te house and they discover DH shot himself. BW hears about the suicide and is scared she will have to tell what happened. It would explain some of wifes behaviors, such as the comment about the doctor, maybe she was angry at DH...

Your version is better than mine i thought maybe she caught them together and harmed BW or he harmed Bw and WWH hid her body then came back to get him and he had killed himself so she calls MWK...
they find her cell and drop it at the truck stop to make ppl think she left town.

I think the poor girl is out there in that area!

I do believe they have tried very hard to cover things up!

JMO

IIRC the facebook statement about her phone was turned back on (ringing) vs. voicemail, was six days since she disappeared. Woud it make a differnece if it was the 5/30 or 5/31?
I really apperciate the truckers info about the truck stop. I want to thank whoever said it was a great idea to get "truckers advise" on which truckstops that should and should not be visited. Great idea. I travel alot between TX, CO and ID. Would sure be a help to me. We do get HLN on XM and Sierrus but I think it would benifit us all for the Amber Alerts and other missing people info was on the subscription service also.

BTW, Zeaux thank you so much for helping us out on the details

I have noticed when driving back and forth from NJ to Florida you can set your radio to a certain station and get traffic and amber alerts!

I dont think alot of ppl change to that station!

Someone also said that His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she (meaning BW) was not there....that he droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....someone then goes on to request for people to STOP PUTTING ON THE NEWS THAT HE SHOT HIS SELF....HIS LITTLE KIDS JUST KNOWS HE HURT HIS SELF REALLY BAD AND HE WENT TO HEAVEN NOT HE SHOT HIS SELF....PLEASE FOR HIS FAMILY

Note that someone says "his wife" found him....not "they". According to this post, DH dropped his family off... so he was driving..

GREAT job FootballMom.. THANK YOU!

WELCOME all you newbies!

Someone also said that His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she (meaning BW) was not there....that he droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....someone then goes on to request for people to STOP PUTTING ON THE NEWS THAT HE SHOT HIS SELF....HIS LITTLE KIDS JUST KNOWS HE HURT HIS SELF REALLY BAD AND HE WENT TO HEAVEN NOT HE SHOT HIS SELF....PLEASE FOR HIS FAMILY

Note that someone says "his wife" found him....not "they". According to this post, DH dropped his family off... so he was driving..

GREAT job FootballMom.. THANK YOU!

WELCOME all you newbies!

I believe there is an article that says WWH and MWK were together
I think it was also stated WH dropped donnie off and came back an hr and a half lter and he had shot himself.

they also stated said he shot himself himself at Styx river! (in his car)

I do not believe his wife and kids were with him!

JmO

We are supposed to get 6 to 9 inches of rain today!
So i guess that makes it a Websleuths Sunday LOL
Its been raining for 4 days now and no end till next wed!

They wont find this young woman till the entire family comes clean and tells exactly what they know...
JMO

I remember someone talking about a FB post saying "is the store open after midnight", Just can't find the post now but my point is maybe BW saw that post and was calling (12:07 call) to report the store was open(code I'm guessing) as a reply to the FB post.hope this makes sense

It's my understanding that we still have not established how BW reached her uncle's home. Is that correct? Couldn't she have hitched a ride with a trucker who stopped at the truck stop? That would explain why she used her phone at the truck stop. She was calling her uncle.

Now, it's my understanding that he lived on the river and had a boat. How far by boat could he have traveled between the time her phone pinged at the truck stop and the time that WH met up again with DH?

I have noticed when driving back and forth from NJ to Florida you can set your radio to a certain station and get traffic and amber alerts!

I dont think alot of ppl change to that station!

what is the station? If it cant be posted could you pm me?
thanks!

It's my understanding that we still have not established how BW reached her uncle's home. Is that correct? Couldn't she have hitched a ride with a trucker who stopped at the truck stop? That would explain why she used her phone at the truck stop. She was calling her uncle.

Now, it's my understanding that he lived on the river and had a boat. How far by boat could he have traveled between the time her phone pinged at the truck stop and the time that WH met up again with DH?
I don't think we've even been able to establish that she was at her uncle's home. Pictures indicated that he lived near the water. I don't know about him having a boat. Things are so muddled and confusing.

Does anyone know where DH worked?

what is the station? If it cant be posted could you pm me?
thanks!

Leigh it changes with the state your in you see it on the interstate it says set your radio to channell so and so for traffic updates and amber alerts!

Did WWH erase or attempt to erase messages/texts from BW’s cell phone and/or cell phone records before or after BW was reported missing (6/2)?

Has DH's autopsy report been released?

TIA

I don't think we've even been able to establish that she was at her uncle's home. Pictures indicated that he lived near the water. I don't know about him having a boat. Things are so muddled and confusing.

No idea!
So he has a Harley, a boat, two homes, or one rental anyway and on WWH's FB she has a vid of her teaching her son to ride without training wheels and it looks like they have a camper tooo. i have to go look again... you see the trucks the camper the above ground pool swing set

It is established that at least her phone was with DH's phone because of their pings. To my knowledge, no one has a valid sighting of her anywhere after she left her mom's house May 30. There's no reason to think she and her phone were separated prior to her arriving at Styx River.

I don't think he had a job, JMO.

Did WWH erase or attempt to erase messages/texts from BW’s cell phone and/or cell phone records before or after BW was reported missing (6/2)?

Has DH's autopsy report been released?

TIA

no idea on autospy or even if they are doing one, Zeaux?

My understanding that the aunt tried to get messages and deleted ones after she was reported missing, also after uncle shot himself (or someone elese shot him) IMO

No idea!
So he has a Harley, a boat, two homes, or one rental anyway and on WWH's FB she has a vid of her teaching her son to ride without training wheels and it looks like they have a camper tooo. i have to go look again... you see the trucks the camper the above ground pool swing set

I have seen no where say that he had a boat. Someone, I think Zeaux, told us that the camp at the river was a friends. I think he has a Harley, & one home. JMO

I believe there is an article that says WWH and MWK were together
I think it was also stated WH dropped donnie off and came back an hr and a half lter and he had shot himself.

they also stated said he shot himself himself at Styx river! (in his car)

I do not believe his wife and kids were with him!

JmO

Yeah, my implication was that WWH and MWK were together, not that the kids were there. My opinion is that DH dropped them off, MWH needed a ride back home, had a feeling (or other reasons to believe) something bad had happened and called MWK to take her there and they found DH.

I blieve the version that he was driving, dropped them off and off'd himself in the vehicle.

For some reason, I dont think WWH wanted anyone to know DH was driving (not like hes gonna get in trouble for driving wo a license at that point), and MWK doesnt seem to want anyone to know she was present when he was found.
Not trying to sleuth these two characters, just trying to figure out who was where and when.

I have seen no where say that he had a boat. Someone, I think Zeaux, told us that the camp at the river was a friends. I think he has a Harley, & one home. JMO

That's correct. There are boat ramps near the Styx River house, but I don't know that he owned one.

That's correct. There are boat ramps near the Styx River house, but I don't know that he owned one.

Id like to know if that house was searched? Was it cordoned off and checked out by forensics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member